"Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Asin
Not-So-Newbie

Re: "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Asin » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:19 pm

BeaBumby wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:19 pm hey uhhh how do I get a sdbh dragon stone?
I have no idea. Sorry about that.

But uh, besides getting that question out of the way, I'm curious on people's thoughts on the fact Global still does not have PHY Janemba, even though he was supposed to come at or around the release of TEQ Gogeta, a bit like how STR Super Vegito and PHY Buutenks/Buuhan happened.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:09 pm

Asin wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:19 pm
BeaBumby wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:19 pm hey uhhh how do I get a sdbh dragon stone?

But uh, besides getting that question out of the way, I'm curious on people's thoughts on the fact Global still does not have PHY Janemba, even though he was supposed to come at or around the release of TEQ Gogeta, a bit like how STR Super Vegito and PHY Buutenks/Buuhan happened.
Not exactly the same thing. PHY Janemba is a legendary summon LR, that was supposed to drop about a week or two after Gogeta did. Legendary banners get moved around quite often sadly. Vegito and Buuhan are a DDF so they came out together

Asin
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Asin » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:28 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:09 pm
Asin wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:19 pm

Not exactly the same thing. PHY Janemba is a legendary summon LR, that was supposed to drop about a week or two after Gogeta did. Legendary banners get moved around quite often sadly. Vegito and Buuhan are a DDF so they came out together
Oh! Thank you for clarifying!

Asin
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Asin » Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:17 am

Okay, I do apologize for resurrecting a thread that's been dead for a month or two, but I can't exactly make a new thread, and also it'd be redundant to have two threads.

So, 7th anniversary has been out for roughly a week now, in JP, anyway. To JP players, any thoughts on the new LRs, new events/additions to events, or just how the anniversary is?

Soba Mask
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Soba Mask » Sat May 14, 2022 7:31 am

Lol I was half asleep and wasted my 5 stones still in hope getting DFE Goku/Gohan.

But mixed the banners and with one single I got this new LR Goku/Gohan LOL

Chema

Post by Chema » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:44 am

Hi, I have a question. Where I can found a link to dowload the game data? Specially the character sprites

Bardock God of Time
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Bardock God of Time » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:38 pm

Chema wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:44 am Hi, I have a question. Where I can found a link to dowload the game data? Specially the character sprites
https://www.spriters-resource.com/mobil ... kanbattle/

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:59 am

I am kinda sad that I allocated my time for Legends, as the work they put into this game's sprites and artwork is simply amazing!
I have played the game in it's first year and I know that I would be frustrated from all the content I have missed due myself not playing, as in Legends, I still miss few characters but have most of the major ones and some of them are tied to super narrow timed events.
But man, they really improved on the game since then!
How much work and time they put into these mobile games is amazing and Legends is actually super rewarding for a free to play.
It almost looks like watching the show played out in comparison to those still shots before (this is how games on SNES or GB were back then actually).

My questions for you guys is, how welcoming and approachable is the game for a new player or someone coming in after years and missing on the content?
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:40 pm

MCDaveG wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:59 am I am kinda sad that I allocated my time for Legends, as the work they put into this game's sprites and artwork is simply amazing!
I have played the game in it's first year and I know that I would be frustrated from all the content I have missed due myself not playing, as in Legends, I still miss few characters but have most of the major ones and some of them are tied to super narrow timed events.
But man, they really improved on the game since then!
How much work and time they put into these mobile games is amazing and Legends is actually super rewarding for a free to play.
It almost looks like watching the show played out in comparison to those still shots before (this is how games on SNES or GB were back then actually).

My questions for you guys is, how welcoming and approachable is the game for a new player or someone coming in after years and missing on the content?
Dokkan is incredibly generous with stones and free characters. Now is the perfect time to start with the 7th anniversary starting in literal days for global, with the best banners and best LRs in the whole game dropping in early July.

Asin
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Asin » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:14 pm

So... This thread's missed a bunch of stuff. Global 7th Anniversary, Worldwide Celebration, the reveal of a couple new modes and the like starting on JP...

So, to my fellow Dokkan players here on Kanzenshuu, how has your journey been since... Late June? Sheesh, I know I'm not meant to really necro, but this board only sees action on a few threads at a time that reviving an official thread seems like the proper thing in this case, rather than making a new one.

Civic
Beyond Newbie

Post by Civic » Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:08 am

It's been pretty dry since RoF Blues came out, but the anni plus the Cooler movies celebrations were good, and the units look great too. Movie Heroes is so stacked now.

I'm personally looking forward to the SDBH banner, love all the variant powerup forms of characters.

Asin
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Asin » Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:37 pm

So, to anyone still playing Dokkan, and uses Kanzenshuu forums, any luck in your pulls in the recent Super Hero banners? Global players, thoughts on LR Golden Freeza ending up being next up for that version of the game? And to JP players, how are the LR EZAs for AGL SSJ -> SSJ2 Gohan and INT Perfect Cell?

...I wish that there was more activity in this thread sometimes.

Kendamu
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kendamu » Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:02 am

I had no luck whatsoever.

In fact, my luck was so bad (and my phone is so old!) that I rage quit and decided to free up the last 12gb of storage on my phone by deleting the app!

I'll probably jump back on at some point. I just need a newer phone first!
(they/she)

My Martial Arts Website -- https://mybudo.carrd.co

Civic
Beyond Newbie

Post by Civic » Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:34 am

I was lucky enough to pull both Ultimate Gohan and Power Awakened Piccolo. Wasn't interested in much since then but I do love the ending to The Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans, so I had a go on the new LR SSJ Goku. Luckily got him on my first pull! Now saving for whatever the next interesting character to me is.

novashibe

Post by novashibe » Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:12 pm

I only managed to pull Least Gohan, which is a shame as Piccolo would actually be kind of helpful for the small handful of missions I have left to do in the game.

While we've got eyes on the Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans unit, can we all be talking about how much we desperately want a revamp of the story event? I need to awaken a few of those units still to open up certain free-to-play units and it's just so much effort for so little reward at this point.

Aywok

Post by Aywok » Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:16 am

I just started playing this about a month ago, and it's actually been extremely easy to get into (several hundred characters and a team of LRs so far). I fear, however, I may have messed up in the beginning when I was still figuring out the shop...

Is there any other place besides Baba's Shop (for Incredible Green Gems) to obtain the TEQ Android #13? They only let you purchase 4, which is not enough to own 1 and unlock all of the hidden potential routes. All of the guides I've found say that's the only spot, and anything else I can find is on the dbz reddit which is a private community.

Thank you! Sorry for the (probable) noob question.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:58 pm

Aywok wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:16 am I just started playing this about a month ago, and it's actually been extremely easy to get into (several hundred characters and a team of LRs so far). I fear, however, I may have messed up in the beginning when I was still figuring out the shop...

Is there any other place besides Baba's Shop (for Incredible Green Gems) to obtain the TEQ Android #13? They only let you purchase 4, which is not enough to own 1 and unlock all of the hidden potential routes. All of the guides I've found say that's the only spot, and anything else I can find is on the dbz reddit which is a private community.

In area 14-8 (Nightmarish Android), the SR version drops in NORMAL and HARD difficulties. You can use one copy to farm the SA to 10, then dokkan awaken him and open his paths using the 4 copies you used.

Hoping this helps, I don't know if this makes enough sense.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Aywok

Post by Aywok » Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:51 am

MisteryOne wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:58 pm
Aywok wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:16 am I just started playing this about a month ago, and it's actually been extremely easy to get into (several hundred characters and a team of LRs so far). I fear, however, I may have messed up in the beginning when I was still figuring out the shop...

In area 14-8 (Nightmarish Android), the SR version drops in NORMAL and HARD difficulties. You can use one copy to farm the SA to 10, then dokkan awaken him and open his paths using the 4 copies you used.

Hoping this helps, I don't know if this makes enough sense.
Thank you, that made perfect sense. I've even finished all 30 areas, so I should have definitely known/remembered that!

Asin
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Asin » Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:59 pm

So, 8th Anniversary has been on Global for a bit now. To anybody who is a member and plays this funny little gacha game, how has it been going for you? Mine's been going great (pulled GT Duo first multi), but I want to hear from fellow players how everything's been going on your ends. Have you had good pulls? Bad pulls? Have you beaten a particularly hard stage you couldn't before? Discuss!

Aywok

Post by Aywok » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:29 pm

Asin wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:59 pm So, 8th Anniversary has been on Global for a bit now. To anybody who is a member and plays this funny little gacha game, how has it been going for you? Mine's been going great (pulled GT Duo first multi), but I want to hear from fellow players how everything's been going on your ends. Have you had good pulls? Bad pulls? Have you beaten a particularly hard stage you couldn't before? Discuss!
I missed Gamma 1 and Gamma 2 the first time around. I have a fully unlocked SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta from the (A) pulls; I have a 2/4 potential routes for the GT unit you just mentioned.

I've spent 600 DS's so far and not a single Gamma 1 or Gamma 2.