Nappa & Radditz ("Budokai 2")

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Jakez04
Beyond Newbie

Nappa & Radditz ("Budokai 2")

Post by Jakez04 » Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:12 pm

On DragonBall2 for the ps2 they should of gave them more moves. I use them a lot in it.

They should of gave Nappa that 2 finger attack that he use to destory that planet. That would of been great.

For Radditz they should of gave him some special.

What do you people think?
Da Name is Jakez -ROC Baby!
[url=http://www.geocities.com/dragonfistgt]DragonFistGT![/url]

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:14 pm

Please watch your grammar...

Also, while it's not an official "rule," please give your threads a better title for a description. "Nappa Raditz" really doesn't mean anything (and thus my changing it).

I do agree, however, that Nappa should have had his Bakuhatsu-ha, two-fingered explosion, attack, perhaps as one of his big-scale "finishing" moves (a la "Final Flash" and such).
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

B-kun
Advanced Regular

Post by B-kun » Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:20 pm

Ooooooooooooohh.. I can just see that. *_*

Nappa beats around the opponent (a natural for all finishers), knocks them out on the ground, then raises his fingers and yells "DIE!" followed by an explosion, making all the braindead fanboys drop their controllers. ^^

Whee, sugar is fun when you're board-hoppin.

Kodoshin
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Kodoshin » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:56 am

I did feel a great many characters in this game were shorted when it came to being given some type of impressive attack, Nappa and Raditz are good examples, the same can be said for 17 and 18 among others.