Fan-made DBZ game in Unreal Engine

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Protege
Beyond Newbie

Fan-made DBZ game in Unreal Engine

Post by Protege » Mon May 09, 2016 8:33 pm

This is apparently suppost to be some kind of kick starter project for a dragon ball game powered by unreal 4 engine. There is already quite a large amount of different customization you could do such as give your characters different forms, skins, clothes and abilities.

And then you also have a more kid version goku which you could use this world to create an adventure story more for him. I think that would be pretty amazing and jaw dropping if bandai somehow decided to actually do this.

Here is the link for that's person channel whos actually responsible for developing this game, if you want to learn more.
https://www.youtube.com/user/emudshit/videos

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: The new DBZ game!!

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue May 10, 2016 5:34 pm

The visuals look too plastic-y.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Fan-made DBZ game in Unreal Engine

Post by VegettoEX » Tue May 10, 2016 5:39 pm

Changed the thread title because "The new DBZ game!!" infers an official product. This is a fan-made game hijacking the DBZ branding and intellectual property.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

ChahikoDBZ
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ChahikoDBZ » Thu May 12, 2016 1:42 pm

I really enjoy all that's been done so far with this game. That Super Saiyan 5 Goku looks intense! Hoping to see a demo released soon.
(Fanfiction link coming soon.)

Haji
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Location: Preferably somewhere in Kansai,Chuubu or Kanto. Someday!

Post by Haji » Sat May 14, 2016 8:40 pm

As long as it is a non-profit fan game. i would say they are just using the characters. its ok. to many cool fan made games get taken down even though its non-profit. i would be thankful. thank you for advertising my stuff!