"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Kanassa » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:53 am

SaiyaSith wrote: Anyone know if Super Mira is in the game? If not, then wtf? So badass:

[spoiler]Kind of...[/spoiler]
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:17 am

Rinsankajugin wrote:
Kanassa wrote:Giant spoiler here!

[spoiler]Fianl Form Mira Image[/spoiler]
Here's another pic:
[spoiler]It's called Final Form Mira
Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Thats really cool.....and from the looks of it this is another final boss we cannot play as!!! And still no Demigra!!![/spoiler]

Zenkashuu
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Zenkashuu » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:26 am

SaiyaSith wrote:
TheDevilsCorpse wrote: they should share resources.
I agree. Xenoverse did it with DBO, I'm pretty sure they share everything in Bandai. I really want them to share resources with Raging Blast though!
I think he means game assets like 3D models, textures etc. That didn't happen in Xenoverse's case.

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:54 am

Black_Liger wrote:Game is available for pre-load on ps4! I managed to pre-order it in the nick of time left so i'll be playing as Black soon!.
Does that means that I can start downloading the game right now? How?

EDIT: I managed to pre-load, thanks anyways.
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:37 am

For those who had managed to see the ending of Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2...
[spoiler]Could you please reply in a spoiler tag for what happens after the second Future Warrior and Future Trunks defeat the Masked Saiyan and Mira?[/spoiler]

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:51 am

The game isn't suppossed to be out until next week and yet i'm seeing a lot of stuff leaked from the final parts of the game how is this possible???

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:56 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:For those who had managed to see the ending of Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2...
[spoiler]Could you please reply in a spoiler tag for what happens after the second Future Warrior and Future Trunks defeat the Masked Saiyan and Mira?[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Towa opens a worm hole underneath your feet as one last trap, it will suck you into a space between dimensions where you can't escape. But as you're about to be sucked in, Bardock used ki lasts to force you out of the trap, before grabbing Mira and revealing you destroyed the mask that was controlling him during the fight. Bardock is pissed and decideds he wants to punish Mira for all of eternity, so while he happily reminds Mira to never underestimate a Saiyans power, he drags Mira down into the wormhole.

Towa collapses in despair at Mira's defeat, but reveals another surprise to hold you off. The XV1 Time Patroller is under her control, that's how she hacked into the Time Patrol's communication. After beating the Time Patroller, Towa has escaped to enact one desperate plan, kill Shenron before th first time patroller ever had a chance to be summoned by Trunks. This makes him/her disappear while everybody starts to forget them, Trunks now thinking this games player character is his old partner. You go back to the begging of Xenoverse 1 to stop Towa from out right pulling a King Piccolo, giving her enough time to steal Toki-Toki's egg. And with it she brings Mira back from the thingy-dimension, who's apparently learned something from Bardock. Towa opens up another worm hole for them to escape, Mira sending a massive blast to a kill a rther wounded player, but you are saved by the previous time patroller, who lend you his/her own energy and mimics a 'Good Luck' before you chase after Towa and Mira.

Mira figured out the one thing he was missing all this time, the one thing that a perfect creation like him was never allowed to have, a fighting spirit. So, he fights you knowing that you are actually more powerful then him, because apparently this will push him into a new realm of power. And that soon comes to fruition as Towa realises that Mira is going past the limits she set for him, his power starting to destroy the time egg itself. She comes to aid you, but just when you think Mira is dead, he grabs Towa, apologises; and absorbs her along with the egg. Bringing him to his ss4 rip-off form.

You fight, SSB Goku intervienes, the battle is long and arduous until Goku SSB uper Dragon Fists right through Mira's heart; somehow this allows him to rip the time egg out of Mira. Allowing you to finish Mira off with one last Kahmehameha. Time is saved, everybody is happy, Goku wants to make an ommlette out of the time egg and you and the previous time patroller share a thumbs up.[/spoiler]
Dragotaker wrote:The game isn't suppossed to be out until next week and yet i'm seeing a lot of stuff leaked from the final parts of the game how is this possible???
Some people got the game early and streamed the story.

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:15 am

Dragotaker wrote:Some people got the game early and streamed the story.
I see but how?? how do you get a game before the official release date it's what i'm wondering

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:45 am

Dragotaker wrote:
I see but how?? how do you get a game before the official release date it's what i'm wondering
Those streams got seized by Bandai Namco because of the embargo, some people got the game before the official launch, idk.
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:47 am

Dragotaker wrote:
From what I heard, some people got copies from bandai, and other know some shops that sell games a week or so before the release date (Which I'm pretty sure is illegal). The ones who get their copy from Bandai are under an agreement to not disclose anything from the game until the release date (Which is why the videos of the stream have been taken down by Bandai), nothing spoilery anyway. Like how some movies have pre-screenings to a few people weeks before the actual movie airs in theatres.

Kanassa wrote:

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:07 pm

I want that Towa version with bigger boobs from Heroes in XV2, badly!
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

JimmyRustam
Beyond Newbie

Post by JimmyRustam » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:44 pm

MCDaveG wrote:I want that Towa version with bigger boobs from Heroes in XV2, badly!
^This.

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Post by Captain Strawberry » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:00 pm

I want Dimps to give 6 normal super attacks instead of 5

7 would be the sweet spot
Kuro Tenshi

I am just a simple traveller

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:08 pm

Damn. Too much spoiler leaked. Don't know how I'm managing to avoid most of them but this shouldn't be happening. :|
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

supersaiyan DbZ fan
Beyond Newbie

Post by supersaiyan DbZ fan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Hi everyone!
I've got a question :lolno:
Will the deluxe edition still be available after it releases (on psn)?
Thanks!
Someone hit me up when Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, Chiaotzu :lolno:, Goten, Buu, and Gohan :!: :!: :!: become relevant again :?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:27 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:For those who had managed to see the ending of Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2...
[spoiler]Towa opens a worm hole underneath your feet as one last trap, it will suck you into a space between dimensions where you can't escape. But as you're about to be sucked in, Bardock used ki lasts to force you out of the trap, before grabbing Mira and revealing you destroyed the mask that was controlling him during the fight. Bardock is pissed and decideds he wants to punish Mira for all of eternity, so while he happily reminds Mira to never underestimate a Saiyans power, he drags Mira down into the wormhole.

Towa collapses in despair at Mira's defeat, but reveals another surprise to hold you off. The XV1 Time Patroller is under her control, that's how she hacked into the Time Patrol's communication. After beating the Time Patroller, Towa has escaped to enact one desperate plan, kill Shenron before th first time patroller ever had a chance to be summoned by Trunks. This makes him/her disappear while everybody starts to forget them, Trunks now thinking this games player character is his old partner. You go back to the begging of Xenoverse 1 to stop Towa from out right pulling a King Piccolo, giving her enough time to steal Toki-Toki's egg. And with it she brings Mira back from the thingy-dimension, who's apparently learned something from Bardock. Towa opens up another worm hole for them to escape, Mira sending a massive blast to a kill a rther wounded player, but you are saved by the previous time patroller, who lend you his/her own energy and mimics a 'Good Luck' before you chase after Towa and Mira.

Mira figured out the one thing he was missing all this time, the one thing that a perfect creation like him was never allowed to have, a fighting spirit. So, he fights you knowing that you are actually more powerful then him, because apparently this will push him into a new realm of power. And that soon comes to fruition as Towa realises that Mira is going past the limits she set for him, his power starting to destroy the time egg itself. She comes to aid you, but just when you think Mira is dead, he grabs Towa, apologises; and absorbs her along with the egg. Bringing him to his ss4 rip-off form.

You fight, SSB Goku intervienes, the battle is long and arduous until Goku SSB uper Dragon Fists right through Mira's heart; somehow this allows him to rip the time egg out of Mira. Allowing you to finish Mira off with one last Kahmehameha. Time is saved, everybody is happy, Goku wants to make an ommlette out of the time egg and you and the previous time patroller share a thumbs up.[/spoiler]
Dragotaker wrote:The game isn't suppossed to be out until next week and yet i'm seeing a lot of stuff leaked from the final parts of the game how is this possible???
Some people got the game early and streamed the story.
Thank you very much, Kanassa.
[spoiler]But did you also happened to see anything more?[/spoiler]

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:53 pm

Grimlock wrote:Damn. Too much spoiler leaked. Don't know how I'm managing to avoid most of them but this shouldn't be happening. :|
I think this is the time to abandon the thread :D

Kanassa wrote:

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:06 pm

Zelvin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Zelvin » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:43 pm

Know what I'd have liked to see? You know how you could form as group with NPC's in town in XV1? Well, I wish we could've recruited Tika and Trunks and others like that, and changed their outfits like you would a Companion in any other game, using ones you've unlocked and acquired through the game.

Oh and give Tika her transformation into Adult Form. 8)
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Ya know, while pretending they weren't ripping the idea off of Washu from Tenchi Muyo! :wink:
PS3 Xenoverse Player
PS4 Xenoverse 2 Player
PSN ID: ReiKai_Onimusha
Main Character: Zelvin
Race: Frost Demon
"In space, no one can hear you scream. But you still make one ugly face."

Sailor Haumea
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Sailor Haumea » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:46 pm

Isn't SKOT's name Chronoa?

Where did Tika come from?
"That's right, everyone of my race can become a giant gorilla!" - Tullece (AB Groupe dub)