"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
TobyS
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1109
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by TobyS » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:01 pm

Does golden freeza appearing depend on your resistance points?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

orphen2005
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 1:48 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by orphen2005 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:59 pm

TobyS wrote:Does golden freeza appearing depend on your resistance points?
I don't think so, I think it's not related, it depends on the time frame you play, every weekend there are 5 time frames of freezer assault, as I can remember the first freezer assault the npcs appearing were: friday mostly dodoria and zarbon, saturday 12-15 sometimes zarbon and dodoria but after half an hour ginyu forces started appearing a lot, saturday 18-21 ginyu, freezer, some ginyu forces, sunday 12-15 cooler and freezer, sunday 18-21 golden freezer- mecha cooler
in other weekends I saw more frequently golden freezer and mecha cooler in more than 1 time frame.. they change the appearings as they like xD a while ago I logged to check events and I saw zarbon,cooler, freezer, guldo, jeice..

User avatar
Grimlock
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5743
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Conton City

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:35 pm

Alright, I got 64 thousand points in Majin Vegeta's Raid Mission, that should be enough to get my Tights' hat once it ends. :D

User avatar
BlueBasilisk
I Live Here
Posts: 3061
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:58 am

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:09 pm

I've got 50,400 points according to the leaderboard. Is that enough for the hat?

Also, I downloaded a Kaioshin ear mod. Just what I needed! Now my Kai really looks like a refugee from the 80s! :lol:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

User avatar
Tsufuru
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:16 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Tsufuru » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:06 am

BlueBasilisk wrote:I've got 50,400 points according to the leaderboard. Is that enough for the hat?

Also, I downloaded a Kaioshin ear mod. Just what I needed! Now my Kai really looks like a refugee from the 80s! :lol:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
i wish i had a good PC.....
they should have put more options for CaC.
you cant even wear 2 accessoires at the same time.

User avatar
BlueBasilisk
I Live Here
Posts: 3061
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:58 am

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:56 pm

Did get the hat when I logged in this morning. Totally worth it! :D
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Tsufuru wrote:i wish i had a good PC.....
they should have put more options for CaC.
you cant even wear 2 accessoires at the same time.
I completely agree with this! When/if they make Xenoverse 3, three things I'd like to see are more races (at least give us Kaioshin and generic Aliens since Fusions has them), the ability to recolor any costume piece, and multiple accessory slots. Or if nothing else, have an accessory slot for head, torso, and lower body. I can kind of see why they didn't here with some of the clipping issues in the game but I think it could work. I wanna give my girl Tights' hat and Zarbon's circlet at the same time. :lol:

Edit: Was this raid extremely buggy for anyone else? Besides the usual connection and netcode issues, I was having serious trouble with Vegeta's AoE blue energy ball spam attack. That thing could hit me anywhere on the map even if it never actually touched the character, was impossible to defend against, and if I revived after it had stopped with a senzu essence, I'd sometimes just randomly start taking damage again until I died. :crazy:

User avatar
Tsufuru
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:16 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Tsufuru » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:31 pm

BlueBasilisk wrote:Did get the hat when I logged in this morning. Totally worth it! :D
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Tsufuru wrote:i wish i had a good PC.....
they should have put more options for CaC.
you cant even wear 2 accessoires at the same time.
I completely agree with this! When/if they make Xenoverse 3, three things I'd like to see are more races (at least give us Kaioshin and generic Aliens since Fusions has them),the ability to recolor any costume piece, and multiple accessory slots. Or if nothing else, have an accessory slot for head, torso, and lower body. I can kind of see why they didn't here with some of the clipping issues in the game but I think it could work. I wanna give my girl Tights' hat and Zarbon's circlet at the same time. :lol:

Edit: Was this raid extremely buggy for anyone else? Besides the usual connection and netcode issues, I was having serious trouble with Vegeta's AoE blue energy ball spam attack. That thing could hit me anywhere on the map even if it never actually touched the character, was impossible to defend against, and if I revived after it had stopped with a senzu essence, I'd sometimes just randomly start taking damage again until I died. :crazy:
these 3 are exactly what i allways say they should put in XV3.
tbh thats enough for me when it comes to the CaC in the next XV game.
edit: your character looks nice.
looking at the picture , it feels like the ears and earrings should have been there from the start.

orphen2005
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 1:48 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by orphen2005 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:16 am

just minutes ago I logged in and there was a false event warning, anyone knows something about an incoming event? maybe in middle of the week?

User avatar
Xaroc
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 5:14 pm
Location: Germany

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Xaroc » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:07 pm

orphen2005 wrote:just minutes ago I logged in and there was a false event warning, anyone knows something about an incoming event? maybe in middle of the week?
I think these "Event Warnings" refer to the DLC Pack 2 and maybe that's why we don't get properly informed about actual Events because it overwrites those real warnings. Just a theory though.
PSN: Xaroc__
(playing Xenoverse 2 on PS4)
CaC-Name: Xaroc

交代だ ("Kōtaida")
"My turn." - Roxas, 2019

User avatar
Grimlock
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5743
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Conton City

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:08 pm

The event warning is about the Freeza invading Conton City.

User avatar
BlueBasilisk
I Live Here
Posts: 3061
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:58 am

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by BlueBasilisk » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:39 pm

Grimlock wrote:The event warning is about the Freeza invading Conton City.
Are there any good rewards for taking part in the Frieza invasion events? I have Track Suits for days.

User avatar
Grimlock
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5743
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Conton City

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:42 pm

No, it's just those clothes.

Hopefully a possible and next event brings valuable and unique rewards. Those clothes are just copy and paste models.

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:51 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ZeroDio » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:22 am

I feel the next brand new event raids will involve SSJ Rose Black & Bojack

But looking at the rewards from the currently interactable raids (when Dimps actives them) the only unique reward is Janempa's Sword

So to not take a Huge risk, event Raids that will include SSJ Rose Black & Bojack will probably be items like

Black's Potara Earring & Bojack's Bandana (if the bandana hasn't already been added through The recent batch of dlc)

Cause I am sure things like Black's Gi will be a PQ Reward or maybe a Expert Mission Reward for fighting a OP version of Rose Black

Prince of Vegetables
Newbie
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:42 pm
Location: Mount Paozu

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Prince of Vegetables » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:38 am

Who do you predict will be added on to the roster? Apart from Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black
Ossu! Ora Gokū

User avatar
Rinsankajugin
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 483
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:50 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rinsankajugin » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:17 am

Prince of Vegetables wrote:Who do you predict will be added on to the roster? Apart from Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black
Pack 3 Free:
  • SSJB Goku Z Gi
  • SSJB Vegeta Z Armor
Pack 3 Paid:
  • SSJR Black
  • Zamasu
  • Bojack
Pack 4 Free:
  • SSJ Rage Trunks
  • Mafuba Piccolo (wild guess)
Pack 4 Paid:
  • SSJB Vegetto
  • Merged Zamasu
  • Super 13 (wild guess)

User avatar
DaikoTheSaiyan
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:59 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by DaikoTheSaiyan » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:07 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote:
Prince of Vegetables wrote:Who do you predict will be added on to the roster? Apart from Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black
Pack 3 Free:
  • SSJB Goku Z Gi
  • SSJB Vegeta Z Armor
Pack 3 Paid:
  • SSJR Black
  • Zamasu
  • Bojack
Pack 4 Free:
  • SSJ Rage Trunks
  • Mafuba Piccolo (wild guess)
Pack 4 Paid:
  • SSJB Vegetto
  • Merged Zamasu
  • Super 13 (wild guess)


I think there's still going to be another DLC with Survey requests

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:51 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ZeroDio » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:11 pm

DaikoTheSaiyan wrote:
Rinsankajugin wrote:
Prince of Vegetables wrote:Who do you predict will be added on to the roster? Apart from Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black
Pack 3 Free:
  • SSJB Goku Z Gi
  • SSJB Vegeta Z Armor
Pack 3 Paid:
  • SSJR Black
  • Zamasu
  • Bojack
Pack 4 Free:
  • SSJ Rage Trunks
  • Mafuba Piccolo (wild guess)
Pack 4 Paid:
  • SSJB Vegetto
  • Merged Zamasu
  • Super 13 (wild guess)


I think there's still going to be another DLC with Survey requests
Well hopefully it's Worldwide Survey Requests and not just Japan's

User avatar
Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6028
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:57 am

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Kanassa » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:46 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote: [*]Super 13 (wild guess)[/list]
I don't think that's a bad guess. Considering it's likely we're getting Bojack, right after getting all his crew's clothes. In the same update, we got some of the clothes of 13's crew.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:


Obligitory Fan Fic Plug: Dragon Ball - Another Road
Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:51 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ZeroDio » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:32 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote:
Prince of Vegetables wrote:Who do you predict will be added on to the roster? Apart from Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black
Pack 3 Free:
  • SSJB Goku Z Gi
  • SSJB Vegeta Z Armor
Pack 3 Paid:
  • SSJR Black
  • Zamasu
  • Bojack
Pack 4 Free:
  • SSJ Rage Trunks
  • Mafuba Piccolo (wild guess)
Pack 4 Paid:
  • SSJB Vegetto
  • Merged Zamasu
  • Super 13 (wild guess)
I would replace Mafuba Piccolo with Zangya, the rest are ok imo

User avatar
Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here
Posts: 2813
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:02 am

Does the Para Para Boogie work on Goku Black?

Post Reply