"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:44 pm

So, with it being confirmed that Android 21 would be coming to Ultra Pack 2, who could possibly be the second character that gets added to this DLC? To me, and this is someone that a lot of other people are thinking too, I think it's gonna be my boy, Shallot from Dragon Ball Legends. Because if Dimps wants to add an original character from another Dragon Ball game, that being Dragon Ball FighterZ, then why wouldn't they wanna add another original character from another game, especially a game that's actually developed by them? Plus, I'd really like to see Kaggy to do more voice work in this franchise, but let's be real, who doesn't wanna hear more Kaggy? But anyway, yeah, you guys wanna see Shallot come to Xenoverse 2 in Ultra Pack 2 alongside Android 21? You think he's the most likely character to make it in?
Caulifla best girl! :)

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:01 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:44 pm So, with it being confirmed that Android 21 would be coming to Ultra Pack 2, who could possibly be the second character that gets added to this DLC? To me, and this is someone that a lot of other people are thinking too, I think it's gonna be my boy, Shallot from Dragon Ball Legends. Because if Dimps wants to add an original character from another Dragon Ball game, that being Dragon Ball FighterZ, then why wouldn't they wanna add another original character from another game, especially a game that's actually developed by them? Plus, I'd really like to see Kaggy to do more voice work in this franchise, but let's be real, who doesn't wanna hear more Kaggy? But anyway, yeah, you guys wanna see Shallot come to Xenoverse 2 in Ultra Pack 2 alongside Android 21? You think he's the most likely character to make it in?
If they are going with other DB games, my bet would be someone from Heroes like Hearts who is getting to fight Gogeta Blue and seems quite interesting, but I would like Cumber.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:01 am

Shallot or cumber would be great. They need a big role in the future games too.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:37 pm

The second character will be Android 21's Majin form, and the third will be some random unrelated character, like Top. Calling it now. lol

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:51 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:02 am YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. ANDROID 21 WOOOOOOOOO.

This is the greatest timeline. I was certainly not expecting this. We can probably expect her clothes over here in the west too.
I remember asking long ago about of the possibility of her coming to XENOVERSE... People told it was unlikely because FighterZ were produced from a different company (a bullsh*t like that), what have changed then?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:04 pm

Noah wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:51 pm
Dragon Wukong wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:02 am YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. ANDROID 21 WOOOOOOOOO.

This is the greatest timeline. I was certainly not expecting this. We can probably expect her clothes over here in the west too.
I remember asking long ago about of the possibility of her coming to XENOVERSE... People told it was unlikely because FighterZ were produced from a different company (a bullsh*t like that), what have changed then?
I said that it was unlikely to happen because Android 21 was made for FighterZ, and inserting her in another series would take away something that makes FighterZ special. But apparently, that doesn't matter. lol

Yuli Ban
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Yuli Ban » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:12 am

Android 21 and Dr. Gero???

Why haven't we gotten Toppo yet? Hell, why haven't we gotten Second Form Freeza yet? Or the transformed states for Zarbon, Android 13, and Bojack? There's so many other characters they could've added, several of which make far more sense to add to the roster. Why not add more characters from Bojack's gang (beyond just Zangya)? Why not add characters from Bardock's crew (beyond just Selipa)? Why not add characters from Dragon Ball? Why not Android 19 and Dr. Gero? Hell, why not Caulifla and Kale (even though we have Kefla)?

I'm actually interested: my hypothesis is that they're building up towards something in Xenoverse 3, like maybe a retelling of FighterZ as one of the arcs.
The Yabanverse
My own take on Saiyajins in a fanverse.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:07 am

Yuli Ban wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:12 am Android 21 and Dr. Gero???

Why haven't we gotten Toppo yet? Hell, why haven't we gotten Second Form Freeza yet? Or the transformed states for Zarbon, Android 13, and Bojack? There's so many other characters they could've added, several of which make far more sense to add to the roster. Why not add more characters from Bojack's gang (beyond just Zangya)? Why not add characters from Bardock's crew (beyond just Selipa)? Why not add characters from Dragon Ball? Why not Android 19 and Dr. Gero? Hell, why not Caulifla and Kale (even though we have Kefla)?

I'm actually interested: my hypothesis is that they're building up towards something in Xenoverse 3, like maybe a retelling of FighterZ as one of the arcs.
Gero was confirmed? If so, then about freaking time. lol

Every single time a character is announced, it's the same response. "Why not X?" What's wrong with what we've got? We can always look to other characters we want, but there's nothing wrong with Gero and #21.

Nickolaidas
Advanced Regular

Post by Nickolaidas » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:48 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:07 am

Every single time a character is announced, it's the same response. "Why not X?" What's wrong with what we've got? We can always look to other characters we want, but there's nothing wrong with Gero and #21.
I don't think Gero was confirmed at all.

Scsigs
I Live Here

Post by Scsigs » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:08 pm

Nickolaidas wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:48 pm
ZeroNeonix wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:07 am

I don't think Gero was confirmed at all.
He was not. Only 21.
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
Vic Mignogna: Good actor & singer, but a MAJOR douchebag & idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://twitter.com/Scsigs

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:50 am

Ah. I was thinking it might be weird having Gero, but no Android #19. They're kind of a duo.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:37 am

ZeroNeonix wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:50 am Ah. I was thinking it might be weird having Gero, but no Android #19. They're kind of a duo.
Well duh!

It'll be 8 as the second. He'll be way OP.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:00 am

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:03 am

Gt91 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:00 am New free update scan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40rQ84D6rrA
Why the flip is it a YouTube video?
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:49 am

The S wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:03 am

there's the scan

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EI2dvpzXkAIcsAn.jpg:large

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:46 pm

Gt91 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:49 am
The S wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:03 am

there's the scan

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EI2dvpzXkAIcsAn.jpg:large
So just human form. Not the Majin Form.

It does make me wonder if we'll get new story content (I hope), and what role she'll play.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:26 am

Alright guys, we just got some confirmation on who the second character of this DLC is, and that character is...

Uub. Majuub, to be specific.

Personally, I'm very conflicted about how I feel about this. On one hand, I'm very happy that my man Uub is finally getting the attention he deserves on Xenoverse. On the other hand, I'm kinda disappointed that it wasn't Shallot or any character from another Dragon Ball game for that matter.

But how do you guys feel about Uub coming to this DLC?
Caulifla best girl! :)

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:42 am

Cumber/shallot would be better but i m fine with him.
I used him a lot in tenkaichi 3.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:08 am

Uub??? awesome, I'm relieved, I really didn't want more non-show characters, besides that little dude deserved it, I don't remember him being in many games

Ikari Broly, Hakaishin Toppo, regular Toppo, Dyspo, Kale, Caulifla, unleashed Jiren, Omen Goku, the coolest guys from the ToP actually, I guess are being saved for PS5

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:42 am

Didn't one of the heroes missions redo fighterz? I assumed that'd happen here too. The only weird thing is Uub doesn't fit into that in any way.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.