"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Xaroc
Beyond Newbie

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Xaroc » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:42 pm

dualist wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:Where are the other expert missions? I've only found the first 2 and yet I've beaten the story
Apparently you have to beat them each offline first to access the next one. I don't know how anyone is supposed to know that, but that's what I read on this board.
I can confirm that. I finished every Expert Mission offline and those spheres in Conton changed color. I also got all moves except for Blue Hurricane, since that quest is a pain in the lower back and it took eight tries to finish it.
PSN: Xaroc__
(playing Xenoverse 2 on PS5)
CaC-Name: Xaroc

交代だ ("Kōtaida")
"My turn." - Roxas, 2019

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:43 pm

Xaroc wrote:
dualist wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:Where are the other expert missions? I've only found the first 2 and yet I've beaten the story
Apparently you have to beat them each offline first to access the next one. I don't know how anyone is supposed to know that, but that's what I read on this board.
I can confirm that. I finished every Expert Mission offline and those spheres in Conton changed color. I also got all moves except for Blue Hurricane, since that quest is a pain in the lower back and it took eight tries to finish it.
That's stupid, never would've known. Thanks though!

SSJ God Gogeta
I Live Here

Post by SSJ God Gogeta » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:49 pm

I didn't have to beat them all offline, I just had to complete all of them in order. Me and a buddy of mine just went through all of them in a day trying to get Super Spirit Bomb and all the missions we did counted as completed for both of us.
"I am neither Goku nor Vegeta! I am the one who will defeat you!!" - Gogeta

I'm that guy who makes the avatars

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:32 pm

So uh, when can we gather enough people PC users to complete the fifteenth Expert Mission? Please let me know when you're available.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:46 pm

SSJ God Gogeta wrote:I didn't have to beat them all offline, I just had to complete all of them in order. Me and a buddy of mine just went through all of them in a day trying to get Super Spirit Bomb and all the missions we did counted as completed for both of us.
I did that and I can't find where the next one after Slug appears. I've beaten the main story and gotten the secret ending, though there's still 7% missing in the completion progress. Is there another secret mission after [spoiler]Trunks stays in his timeline with Gohan?[/spoiler]

SSJ God Gogeta
I Live Here

Post by SSJ God Gogeta » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:57 pm

I think the 7% is tied with the secret ending that's pretty much just like the first game where you fight the boss but without Goku's help.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:52 am

SSJ God Gogeta wrote:I think the 7% is tied with the secret ending that's pretty much just like the first game where you fight the boss but without Goku's help.
How do you get the alternate ending? I beat the damn mission under 2 minutes against the last boss, and it did nothing.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

SSJ God Gogeta
I Live Here

Post by SSJ God Gogeta » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:57 am

dbzfan7 wrote:
SSJ God Gogeta wrote:I think the 7% is tied with the secret ending that's pretty much just like the first game where you fight the boss but without Goku's help.
How do you get the alternate ending? I beat the damn mission under 2 minutes against the last boss, and it did nothing.
Pretty sure it's just like the last game, 100% friendship with all mentors. Just a guess, I haven't done it myself.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:08 am

SSJ God Gogeta wrote:
dbzfan7 wrote:
Pretty sure it's just like the last game, 100% friendship with all mentors. Just a guess, I haven't done it myself.
There's like no guides on it at all. I read someone on Gamefaq's did it without all master's with full friendship and under 2 minutes. I have no clue how to get this ending, or which story is right. It's infuriating. At least in Xenoverse 1 it's pretty clear. Beat Demigra fast enough and with high enough health. Here, I've heard stories of how high enough health doesn't matter or does...or more fights count to the time...it's so confusing. I just want the Dragon Fist CAC ending.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:32 pm

When I finally beat that fucking shit Expert Mission and got my Blue Hurricane, this guy appears and shows that Mira Final Form also appears in that shitty mission. This is madness... The very definition of madness. :|
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:49 pm

The last Hercule quest where he says “join 10 quests” is super annoying, because I can't join any online quests.... My internet is fine all devices and the Xbox 1 just not for xv online play, and it gives no explanation, if someone could maybe add me (Tobs9001) and try invitng me to a quest? That'd be dope.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Chelentano
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Chelentano » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:03 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
Xaroc wrote:
dualist wrote:
Actually doing them offline it's an option but you don't have to do so. What you need to unlock the next expert mission it's to get a rank in your current expert mission. To do so, you can just play offline or be the host of that mission online.
Steam profile: psn_chelentano
Xenoverse 2 characters: Rugal (female Saiyan), Salacadula (male Majin), Sleet (Freezer race)

dualist
Regular

Post by dualist » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:35 pm

Chelentano wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:
Xaroc wrote: I can confirm that. I finished every Expert Mission offline and those spheres in Conton changed color. I also got all moves except for Blue Hurricane, since that quest is a pain in the lower back and it took eight tries to finish it.
Actually doing them offline it's an option but you don't have to do so. What you need to unlock the next expert mission it's to get a rank in your current expert mission. To do so, you can just play offline or be the host of that mission online.
Thanks bro, appreciate that. I haven't played the remaining expert quests yet, but was fearful of having to beat those difficult ones with AI teammates. I was doing the Lord Slug joint, and all of my teammates became possessed and I had to take on 6 people...hahaha.
Playing Xenovoerse on PS4
PSN Tag: Dualist721

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:38 pm

Chelentano wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:
Xaroc wrote: I can confirm that. I finished every Expert Mission offline and those spheres in Conton changed color. I also got all moves except for Blue Hurricane, since that quest is a pain in the lower back and it took eight tries to finish it.
Yeah I think my problem was I never got a rank when I beat #4 and just never realized.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:51 pm

Xenoverse 2 unfortunately did a little worse than last year in terms of first weeks sales in Japan compared to the first game. But that was bound to happen with the game being only available on PS4 and XBONE. And XBONE is deader than disco in Japan.

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:55 pm

Finally cleared all Parallel Quests! That Stamina Break needs to be nerfed. I rarely feel safe using Ultimates anymore.
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

DB_Fan1991
Advanced Regular

Post by DB_Fan1991 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:56 pm

So I'm noticing that Sabat has improved as Zarbon after being away from the role for a while. He has taken hints of Tatum's version and add in the accurate script and he sounds pretty good. Reminds me of Jafar from Aladdin at times.
[url=http://www.facebook.com/Son.Goku.Densetsu]Facebook[/url]

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:02 am

Anime Kitten wrote:Finally cleared all Parallel Quests! That Stamina Break needs to be nerfed. I rarely feel safe using Ultimates anymore.
Ults this time around are kind of meant to be used when you stamina break the enemy.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:05 am

dbzfan7 wrote:
SSJ God Gogeta wrote:
dbzfan7 wrote:
There's like no guides on it at all. I read someone on Gamefaq's did it without all master's with full friendship and under 2 minutes. I have no clue how to get this ending, or which story is right. It's infuriating. At least in Xenoverse 1 it's pretty clear. Beat Demigra fast enough and with high enough health. Here, I've heard stories of how high enough health doesn't matter or does...or more fights count to the time...it's so confusing. I just want the Dragon Fist CAC ending.
I got that on my first try, I didn't know what I did to unlock it.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:06 am

Dbzfan94 wrote:
dbzfan7 wrote:
SSJ God Gogeta wrote: Pretty sure it's just like the last game, 100% friendship with all mentors. Just a guess, I haven't done it myself.
I got that on my first try, I didn't know what I did to unlock it.
I have no clue what to do, and so does no one else apparently.