"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Scsigs
I Live Here

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Scsigs » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:13 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote:
Dragon Ball Gus wrote:You know what I'm hoping for when (if) Xenoverse 3 comes out? The Saiyans having their tails from the start of the game, and actually have them move! The tails are what make them so distinctive, and without them, they're just Earthlings with the ability to change hair color. And obviously the saiyan tail accessory not moving does not help. So are you guys with me on this one?
Well, they're Saiyans from the distant future. They're actually more human than Saiyan. But I would like an optional Saiyan tail. If it has to be an accessory, than at least make it a good accessory.
They're able to program tails on GT Goku, SS4 Goku & Vegeta, & Saiyan Saga-era Saiyans, so it SHOULD be able to be done with Saiyan OCs, even if it's just a wrap-around tail like the Saiyan warriors had.
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
Vic Mignogna: Good actor & singer, but a MAJOR douchebag & idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://twitter.com/Scsigs

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:29 pm

Scsigs wrote:
ZeroNeonix wrote:
Dragon Ball Gus wrote:You know what I'm hoping for when (if) Xenoverse 3 comes out? The Saiyans having their tails from the start of the game, and actually have them move! The tails are what make them so distinctive, and without them, they're just Earthlings with the ability to change hair color. And obviously the saiyan tail accessory not moving does not help. So are you guys with me on this one?
Well, they're Saiyans from the distant future. They're actually more human than Saiyan. But I would like an optional Saiyan tail. If it has to be an accessory, than at least make it a good accessory.
They're able to program tails on GT Goku, SS4 Goku & Vegeta, & Saiyan Saga-era Saiyans, so it SHOULD be able to be done with Saiyan OCs, even if it's just a wrap-around tail like the Saiyan warriors had.
Or even have it where the tail wraps around the waist every time a Saiyan wears battle armor.
Caulifla best girl! :)

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:05 pm

This honestly. I also hope we finally get spiked up hair as Super Saiyans (if SSJ1 and SSJ2 are the same hair with just lightning in the aura, that's fine). I mean, if Ultimate Tenkaichi can do it...

If we don't get that, I hope we get wilder hair options. Like Goku, Bardock, Raditz, Base Broly, Kid Gohan. Make it a bit different from the humans. Also colorable Saiyan armor (both Frieza force and U6 Saiyan Armor like Cabbe's)

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:04 am

MKCSTEALTH wrote:This honestly. I also hope we finally get spiked up hair as Super Saiyans (if SSJ1 and SSJ2 are the same hair with just lightning in the aura, that's fine). I mean, if Ultimate Tenkaichi can do it...
This, so much this. I'd also be fine if SS3 basically just gave us Goku's hair from the form too, but bare minimum I'd just like it if our SS hair finally actually looked like a transformation had happened. The fact that it doesn't pretty much kneecaps some of the hair choices we do have for Saiyans IMO, because I refuse to use the bowl haircut for example when it's just going to turn into a golden bowl haircut. :P
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Zelvin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Zelvin » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:26 pm

Should keep XV3 ideas to the wishlist thread. Already kinda covered tails there too. Though mostly I want players to choose their OC's Saiyan's path through the story, pertaining to what transformations they get; Warrior, Royalty or Berserker. Basically; Goku, Vegeta or Broly. Warrior focuses on Strike, Royalty on Blast, and Berserker on Defense/Toughness. Have all three go up to their SS3 variants before choosing an Evolved path; the Path of Gods or the Ancient Path. Ie; God Form or SS4. God Form affects ki regen and usage and SS4 Stamina regen and usage.

UI should be a hard No to OC's.
PS3 Xenoverse Player
PS4 Xenoverse 2 Player
PSN ID: ReiKai_Onimusha
Main Character: Zelvin
Race: Frost Demon
"In space, no one can hear you scream. But you still make one ugly face."

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:16 pm

The most annoying thing to me is that you can't choose a character already transformed, only Cell Games Gohan and SS4, God and Blue, besides those, they are all in their base, whether you chose the character or even if you are fighting a saiyajin character. You should be able to choose base, SS, SS2 or SS3 from the start.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:45 am

Totally agree with everyone.
Spiked hair/ character already trasformed are very important things that they must add in XV3.
It's not that hard.

p.s. i want tournament from ragin blast 1-2 too. They were funny for me.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:28 am

Can someone please tell me the stat changes for every saiyan transformation? Thanks

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:03 pm

Gt91 wrote:Totally agree with everyone.
Spiked hair/ character already trasformed are very important things that they must add in XV3.
It's not that hard.

Do you also agree with the fact that the Saiyans should have their tails at the start of the game, and not make them an accessory that doesn't move?
Caulifla best girl! :)

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:48 pm

p-hyvo wrote:Can someone please tell me the stat changes for every saiyan transformation? Thanks
Do you want specific numbers, or just general info? Off the top of my head, this is what I know:

Future Super Saiyan: Garbage. Moving on.

Super Saiyan (1-3): Melee-focused, but severely limits ki regen at level 3.

Super Vegeta (1-2): Best for ki-based builds. (My personal favorite.)

SSGSS: Provides general boosts to all abilities, but has a ki drain, and the transformation automatically ends when you run out of ki. You'll need to spend a ton of points into ki to make the most of this one.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:00 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:
Gt91 wrote:Totally agree with everyone.
It's not that hard.

Do you also agree with the fact that the Saiyans should have their tails at the start of the game, and not make them an accessory that doesn't move?
Well, in this case, people should choose but i agree with the fact that tail should moves.
A golden tail for ssj would be a good option too.

p.s. oh and give us a "super vegeta 3" transformation. Please Dx

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:24 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:Can someone please tell me the stat changes for every saiyan transformation? Thanks
Do you want specific numbers, or just general info? Off the top of my head, this is what I know:

SSGSS: Provides general boosts to all abilities, but has a ki drain, and the transformation automatically ends when you run out of ki. You'll need to spend a ton of points into ki to make the most of this one.
No not this, I meant the stats boosts of the various forms
Example : x1,2 mlee, x1,15 special, x1,2 speed
Or such

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:49 am

ZeroNeonix wrote:

Actually, without going into PvP, if you do Meditation every so often for, say, PQs, you can maintain Blue without much issue.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:32 am

Jackalope89 wrote:
ZeroNeonix wrote:

Actually, without going into PvP, if you do Meditation every so often for, say, PQs, you can maintain Blue without much issue.
Fuu's Super Soul also negates the ki drain should your health stay high enough

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:48 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:
Jackalope89 wrote:
ZeroNeonix wrote:

True, but some levels just completely eat away at your health, making it much harder to maintain the high enough health bar to keep it going.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:46 pm

Jackalope89 wrote:
MKCSTEALTH wrote:
Jackalope89 wrote: Actually, without going into PvP, if you do Meditation every so often for, say, PQs, you can maintain Blue without much issue.
True, but some levels just completely eat away at your health, making it much harder to maintain the high enough health bar to keep it going.

You got a point

*stares nervously at PQ 122*

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:00 am

Are they adding anymore characters to this or are they finished now?

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:33 am

Bullza wrote:Are they adding anymore characters to this or are they finished now?
2 more characters with DLC 8.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:56 pm

Gt91 wrote:
Bullza wrote:Are they adding anymore characters to this or are they finished now?
And, according to data miners, they'll be Super Broly and Blue Gogeta.

The only question is; when.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:17 pm

Jackalope89 wrote:
Gt91 wrote:
And, according to data miners, they'll be Super Broly and Blue Gogeta.

The only question is; when.

I figure December V Jump after the movie premieres in Japan, we'll get a scan of the two for a late January/ early February release.

Anyone remember how the release for the Ressurection F DLC went for Xenoverse 1? That might offer some clues