Xenoverse 3 Wishlist

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SSJmole
Advanced Regular

Re: Xenoverse 3 Wishlist

Post by SSJmole » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:52 am

Jackalope89 wrote:
SSJmole wrote:Personally the story mode to feature more Dragonball , Gt and Super and less Z as we've fixed Zs time twice now. Still feature Z as PQs and some original stories based on it but let's see the other stuff get more of a story focus.

Super unlikely but fusions lol like say I fuse with another players CAC and we just pick who controls them
Or with our own, as not everyone plays online.
True

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:37 pm

I've probably posted some of my ideas in this thread before, but here's a few things that popped into my head.

New race: Immortal - This race covers kais, angels, and demons, and which they are depends on your cosmetic choices. Horns for demons, antennae for lower kais, etc. For a race-specific transformation, they can get Potara Fusion. They fuse with their current master and get some of their visual, skill, and stat characteristics. (Don't worry. You do not have title of Supreme Kai, so it's not permanent.)

Transformations:

Divinity: Works for Saiyans, Namekians, and Frieza race characters. Saiyans transform into Super Saiyan God or Super Saiyan Blue, depending on their ki. Namekians get Red-Eyed form. Frieza race characters get Golden Form and Mastered Golden Form. Functionally, they'd be like Super Vegeta.

Full Power: Works for all races. Humans, immortals, and Namekians get buff, with a Roshi style transformation. Frieza race characters also get buff, imitating Frieza's Full Power Final Form. Saiyans become like Broly or Kale. This transformation sacrifices speed for strength and endurance.

Super Saiyan 4: Functionally the same as XV2's Super Saiyan Blue, but looks like SS4.

Giant form: Namekians get a fixed giant form that is actually useful. Saiyans can also use the awoken skill to become Great Apes.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:02 pm

One thing I think would be pretty cool is them taking a leaf out of the Super manga and include the Mastered Super Saiyan Blue form as transformation. Look, the Super manga can really bad at times, especially during the Universe Survival Arc (though this new arc with Moro has been really interesting so far), but I think we can all agree that the Mastered Blue form is one of the best things about it, so including it in a video game would be awesome. What do you guys think? Would you like to see Mastered Blue in Xenoverse 3?
Caulifla best girl! :)

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:52 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:One thing I think would be pretty cool is them taking a leaf out of the Super manga and include the Mastered Super Saiyan Blue form as transformation. Look, the Super manga can really bad at times, especially during the Universe Survival Arc (though this new arc with Moro has been really interesting so far), but I think we can all agree that the Mastered Blue form is one of the best things about it, so including it in a video game would be awesome. What do you guys think? Would you like to see Mastered Blue in Xenoverse 3?

Plus other manga stuff like

Vegeta’s Gamma Burst Flash

Caulifla’s Atomic Kamehameha look a Like attack

Fused Zamasu’s Kiai Eye Blast & Telekinesis Choke

As good examples

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:30 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:One thing I think would be pretty cool is them taking a leaf out of the Super manga and include the Mastered Super Saiyan Blue form as transformation. Look, the Super manga can really bad at times, especially during the Universe Survival Arc (though this new arc with Moro has been really interesting so far), but I think we can all agree that the Mastered Blue form is one of the best things about it, so including it in a video game would be awesome. What do you guys think? Would you like to see Mastered Blue in Xenoverse 3?
Kind of "meh" on it, personally. Blue in Xenoverse 2, despite the massive boosts in attack stats and stamina regen, is at least balanced out by the Ki drain. Suddenly buffing it even more, without the Ki drain would make the already OP Saiyans even more so. There needs to be SOME balance between the races.

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:04 pm

Jackalope89 wrote:
Kind of "meh" on it, personally. Blue in Xenoverse 2, despite the massive boosts in attack stats and stamina regen, is at least balanced out by the Ki drain. Suddenly buffing it even more, without the Ki drain would make the already OP Saiyans even more so. There needs to be SOME balance between the races.
But what if Dimps decide to update Turn Golden by adding “True Golden” or “Rage Mode Golden” as a secondary stage?

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:09 pm

ZeroDio wrote:
Jackalope89 wrote:
But what if Dimps decide to update Turn Golden by adding “True Golden” or “Rage Mode Golden” as a secondary stage?
I don't know. Golden Form is one of the better forms by far. Combined with the right Super Soul, the CaC easily becomes one of the best in the game with Ki attacks, and not to shabby with physical attacks. And costing only 3 Ki to transform with no drain, its pretty good. Not sure if its really needed to be "True Golden" or whatever. I would only change the aesthetics, in that the whole body goes Golden, like Freeza himself. Rather than just the outfit.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:49 pm

A pity that SSB has a drain.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Raki
I Live Here

Post by Raki » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:12 pm

Why not a proper DB storyline?
The series doesn't start with the arrival of Raditz. Stop being lazy and watch Dragonball.

SSJmole
Advanced Regular

Post by SSJmole » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:01 pm

Transformations I wish frieza race could make at least one other form to get a cool final form transformation.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:43 am

SSJmole wrote:Transformations I wish frieza race could make at least one other form to get a cool final form transformation.
On that note, with Golden Form coming in kind of late game, what about something like Cooler's 5th form from end Namek Saga-Buu/Post Buu Saga?

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:23 pm

ZeroDio wrote:
ZeroDio wrote:
ZeroDio wrote:New Skills
Silver Dragon Flash
Instinct Kamehameha
Super Instinct Kamehameha
Surging Spirit
Soaring Fist
Godly Display
Energy Punch (Jiren)
Invisible Strikes
Overheat Magnetron
Invisible Eye Blast (Jiren)
The several variations of Power Impact
Justice Crusher
Justice Flash
Justice Crush
Justice Kick
Cannon Maximum
Light Bullet
Destruction Ball
Energy Fist (Caulifla)
Crush Cannon
Burst of Energy
Gigantic Impact
Resist Blast
Gigantic Shout
Fist Cannonball
Gigantic Blast
Final Weapon
Final Weapon Enhanced Gigantic Blast
Kiai (Kefla)
Icy Glare
Cage of Time
Time Lag
Flash Fist Crush (Invisible Energy Wave Ver)
Energy Kicks
Galick Cannon (SSJ2 Cabba Variant)
Golden Death Beam
Great Death Beam
Cage of Light
Golden Death Ball
Pretty Cannon
Pretty Love Machine Gun
Max Love Cannon
A Maiden’s Charge
Heart Arrow of Love
Ribrianne Super Amore Shower
Love Storm Arrow
Ribrianne Eternal Love
Big Amour
Fist of Love
Poison Energy Wave
Poison Blow
Poison Breath
Shining Blaster
Wolfgang Pressure
Danger Beam
Wolfgang Penetrator
Final Strike
Gamma Burst Flash
Photon Flash
Electric Shot
High-Pressure Energy Wave
Quick Blast
Energy Cannon (Future 18)
Chaos Beam
Ki Smoke Bomb
Life Force MAX Power Kamehameha
Grand Adora
Circular Cutter
Energy Punch (Ganos)
Air Shattering Energy Ball
Whirlwind Spin
Mighty Hurricane Fury
Revenge Death Ball
Flaming Death Ball
Revenge Death Ball Final
Dragon Thunderclap
Chocolate Kamehameha
Lightning Arrow
Sun Gun Attack
Blazing Barrage Palm
Fistful of Pain
Hyper Tornado
Burning Shoot
Blazing Zephyr
Thunder Flash Attack
Super Energy Bomb
Voltage Missile
Nest Ice
10x God Kamehameha
God Final Flash
Katopesla The Final Mission
Circle Flash
Finger Blitz Barrage
Blitzkrieg
Ultimate Cannon
Destroy Everything!
Mystic Shooter (Buu)
Deadly Metal Needles
Metal Breath
Prepped Attack (Rildo)
Deadly Crush (Rildo)
Limitbreaker Kamehameha (SSJ God Goku)
Calamity Blaster
Twin Dragon Shot
Planet Geyser
Double Eraser Cannon
Dashing Punch
Divine Wrath
Holy Light Grenade
Black Ball Rain
Total Detonation Ball
Conoisseur Cut
Absolute Release Ball
Hors d’Oeuvre Stab
Excellent Full Course
Revenger Cannon
Revenger Charge
Ultimate Blow
Rapid Charge Counter
Energy Wave Combo (Hatchiyack)
Hell Lighting Cutter

Updated Transformations
Turn Golden: Golden (500 Ki) -> True Golden (Full Ki Bar)
SSGSS: SSGSS (500 Ki) -> SSGSSE (Full Ki Bar)
Future SSJ: FSSJ (300 Ki) -> FSSJ2 (400 Ki)

New Transformations
Super Kale: SSJ1 Kale Ver (300 Ki) -> SSJ2 Kale Ver (500 Ki) (Female Saiyan Only)
SSJ God: 500 Ki
Broly SSJ: SSJ A-Type (300 Ki) -> C-Type SSJ (400 Ki) -> Legendary SSJ (500 Ki) (Male Saiyan Only)
MAX Power (Human Exclusive): 500 Ki
Red Eye Namek: 500 Ki
100% Full Power (Frieza Race): 400 Ki
Super Evolution (Frieza Race): 500 Ki

Stages
Zen Exhibition Arena
Tournament of Power Arena
Tournament of Power Arena (Damaged)
Tournament of Power Arena (Shattered)
Animal Reserve Island
Baba’s Palace Entrance
Planet M-2

Characters
SSJ Blue Kaiokenx20 Goku
Jiren (Full Power)
Jiren (Hidden Power Awakened)
Caulifla (Base, SSJ, SSJ2)
Kale (Base, SSJ, SSJ2)
Kefla (Base, SSJ, SSJ2, Strengthened SSJ2)
Berserker Kale
Toppo
God Toppo
Ultra Instinct Omen Goku
SSJ Blue Evolution Vegeta
Ribrianne (Base, Super)
Majuub
Super Baby 2 Vegeta
Oceanous Shenron
Meta-Rildo
Dyspo
Imperfect Cell
Frieza Form 2
Frieza Form 3
Gotenks Buu
Android 19
Android 20
Super Garlic Jr
Pikkon
True Golden Frieza
SSJ2 Cabba
SSJ Rage Trunks

CaC Outfits
Caulifla
Kale
Kefla
Super Garlic Jr
Android 18 (Saiyaman Saga)
Android 18 (ToP)
Android 18 (Western Outfit she stole)
Master Roshi (ToP)
Katopelsa
Ultra Instinct Goku
Jiren (Hidden Power Awakened)
Erasa
Ganos
Bulma (Bunny Girl, End of Pilaf Saga, Red Ribbon Army Saga, Fortuneteller Baba Saga, Android Saga, Mid Saiyan Saga, RoF Saga, Goku Black Arc)
Hopp
Sorrel
Saonel
Pirina
General Rildo
Heles
Vikal
Belmod
Sidra
Ivan
Mosco
Quitela
Arack
Liquiir
Rumsshi
Geene
Android 21
Majin 21

Hairstyles & Facial Features:
Vados
Kale
Caulifla
Kefla
Marcarita
Martinu
Cus
Korn
Chi-Chi (23 World Tournament, Bojack Unbound, Bulma’s Party Buu Saga, DBZ End)
Mojito
Hopp
Caway
Cognac
Dercori
Mamba (Short Hair Ver)
Fu
Towa (Regular,Darkness, Demon God)
Bulma (End of Pilaf Arc, World’s Strongest, Bojack Unbound, Garlic Jr Saga)
Android 21
Majin 21

What-if Characters:
Super Android 18
Guard - Energy Barrier
Ultimate - Hell Lighting Cutter
Ultimate 2 - Electro Eclipse Bomb
Super 1 - Maximum Charge
Super 2 - High-Pressure Energy Wave (3 levels of Charging)
Super 3 - Deadly Dance
Super 4 - Side Bridge

Fasha (What-if Ver)
Guard - Break Strike
Transformation - Super Saiyan Full Power
Ultimate 1 - Hunting Arrow
Ultimate 2 - Hysterical Saiyan Lady
Super 1 - Maximum Charge
Super 2 - Energy Ballet
Super 3 - Meteor Crash
Super 4 - Super Explosive Wave (Future Gohan's Move)

Vegeta (Ultra Instinct Omen)
Guard - Instant Rise
Ultimate 1 - Gamma Burst Flash
Ultimate 2 - Final Strike
Super 1 - Surging Spirit
Super 2 - Earth Splitting Galick Gun
Super 3 - Wild Hunt
Super 4 - Instinct Flash Strike (basically Flash strike that works like Soaring Fist and a power boost)

SSJ God Vegito
Guard – Vanisher Guard
Ultimate 1 – Limitbreaker Kamehameha
Ultimate 2 – Spirit Sword
Super 1 – Maximum Charge
Super 2 – Big Bang Flash
Super 3 – Complete Shot
Super 4 – Galick Blazer

Other Game Characters:
Majin 21
Android 21
Hatchiyack

New DragonBall Sets:
Namekian Set - Rare Level Wishes (Balls are earned through Namek Related PQs)
Black Star Set - Super Rare Wishes (Balls are earned through GT Related HIgh Level PQs)
Super Balls Set - Event Level Wishes (Balls Are Earned through Event PQs)
Add in

New Attack:
Caulifla’s Atomic Kamehameha like Attack

CaC Outfits:
Goku & Vegeta Movie 20 outfits
Chelye (add her hairstyle to my wishlist)
Lemo

Stage:
Movie 20 Artic area
New Skills:
Planet Crusher (Broly)
Gigantic Catastrophe
Wrathful Charge
God Bind
Transcendent God Kamehameha
Stardust Fall
Gigantic OmegaStorm
Gigantic Cluster
Kiai Balls (the ones SSJ God Vegeta Used)

New Transformations:
Tuffleized SSJ

Characters:
Oren Caulifla
Kamin Kale
Oren
Kamin
New Tuffleized Vegeta
New Skills:
Limit Ultra Kamehameha
Beauty Organic Spiral
Perfect UV Cutter
Anti-aging Attack
Damaged Hair Panic
Dry Skin Stress
Mystic Attack (Kakunsa)
Crushing in Hands
Ice Lance

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:30 am

Dragon Ball Gus wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:02 pm One thing I think would be pretty cool is them taking a leaf out of the Super manga and include the Mastered Super Saiyan Blue form as transformation. Look, the Super manga can really bad at times, especially during the Universe Survival Arc (though this new arc with Moro has been really interesting so far), but I think we can all agree that the Mastered Blue form is one of the best things about it, so including it in a video game would be awesome. What do you guys think? Would you like to see Mastered Blue in Xenoverse 3?

I always felt SSBE was the anime version of MSSB. Well, the other way around, actually. Should re-read the manga but IIRC, MSSB has somewhat of a darker blue hair style like SSBE does. In terms of power, they both are nothing against Jiren. Also, both were thrown away by Toriyama in the movie, so they have a lot in common. Except SSBE is exclusive to Vegeta as of now.

Zelvin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Zelvin » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:46 pm

Jackalope89 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:43 am
SSJmole wrote:Transformations I wish frieza race could make at least one other form to get a cool final form transformation.
On that note, with Golden Form coming in kind of late game, what about something like Cooler's 5th form from end Namek Saga-Buu/Post Buu Saga?
I covered a lot of transformation routes and ideas on the first page when I began the thread. And one of my ideas for Frost Demon transformations was by setting outfits using the race-specific ones and saving them as their upgraded form/transformation. This would give them a visible change when transforming and a different set of skills if the player set them differently. Thus giving a greater variety of ways to fight.

At the very least they should have Base, 100% Power and then Ultimate Evolution. I hate the Golden Form, because from the way Freeza described it, the color was Chosen by himself to represent his new form. Even suggesting in Super that Frost's may appear Silver. So I'd rather see that the Players get to choose what their Ultimate Evolution colors are and not get stuck with just the Gold and Purple, which can clash with other colors that may not change when using the form. As we've seen with XV2.

I also wanted transformations to be Earned by completing a series of quests/challenges, and not just doing a single mission. It makes it so anticlimactic. Especially the Pure Majin form as it is now. Which is utterly worthless.
PS3 Xenoverse Player
PS4 Xenoverse 2 Player
PSN ID: ReiKai_Onimusha
Main Character: Zelvin
Race: Frost Demon
"In space, no one can hear you scream. But you still make one ugly face."

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:11 pm

Zelvin wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:46 pm
Jackalope89 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:43 am
I covered a lot of transformation routes and ideas on the first page when I began the thread. And one of my ideas for Frost Demon transformations was by setting outfits using the race-specific ones and saving them as their upgraded form/transformation. This would give them a visible change when transforming and a different set of skills if the player set them differently. Thus giving a greater variety of ways to fight.

At the very least they should have Base, 100% Power and then Ultimate Evolution. I hate the Golden Form, because from the way Freeza described it, the color was Chosen by himself to represent his new form. Even suggesting in Super that Frost's may appear Silver. So I'd rather see that the Players get to choose what their Ultimate Evolution colors are and not get stuck with just the Gold and Purple, which can clash with other colors that may not change when using the form. As we've seen with XV2.

I also wanted transformations to be Earned by completing a series of quests/challenges, and not just doing a single mission. It makes it so anticlimactic. Especially the Pure Majin form as it is now. Which is utterly worthless.
Pure Majin is not worthless. Its perfectly viable on the 5 stars and below.

Giant Namekain though, that's utterly and completely worthless.

excelhedge
Beyond Newbie

Post by excelhedge » Wed May 15, 2019 7:14 pm

At this point?

Just an announcement of a new game. No more Dlc and updates for 2 just announce part 3 with a new Champaign that's not a third retread of Raditz to Buu.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue May 28, 2019 1:15 pm

excelhedge wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 7:14 pmNo more Dlc and updates for 2 just announce part 3 with a new Champaign that's not a third retread of Raditz to Buu.
What game are you talking about? :eh: Ever since 2015, I don't remember seeing a game retreading the same bullshit from Raditz to Buu.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

excelhedge
Beyond Newbie

Post by excelhedge » Wed May 29, 2019 9:02 am

Grimlock wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 1:15 pm
excelhedge wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 7:14 pmNo more Dlc and updates for 2 just announce part 3 with a new Champaign that's not a third retread of Raditz to Buu.
What game are you talking about? :eh: Ever since 2015, I don't remember seeing a game retreading the same bullshit from Raditz to Buu.
Xenoverse 1 & 2 are most Certainly Raditz to Buu, with Time Patrol sprinkled in.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed May 29, 2019 12:35 pm

Nope, I highly recommend playing Xenoverse games again as those don't retread Raditz to Buu at all, specially the second installment.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Akamay
Beyond Newbie

Post by Akamay » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:29 pm

Given how much Heroes borrows from Xenoverse and vice-versa, it would be cool to see more "what-if" scenarios on the story properly.
Just a reason for us to get playable forms of stuff like SSJ Raditz, SSJ4 Gohan, Xeno Vegetto, Xeno Gogeta, etc.

Also, it would be cool to have a few more options for races and transformations.
The "God" transformations from the Heroes game wouldn't be that hard to implement, I think.
Having Androids, Kais, Majins and maybe a dedicated "Alien" race would help a lot to make characters feel more unique.
Right now we have a bunch of the Alien and Bio Android parts split between the Freeza race, the Majins and Namekians, even if they don't make that much sense with them given the canon material.
For example, the "Mohawk" for Namekians feels like it should belong to another race.

Some body type changes for all races would be neat.
Stuff like a chubbier Saiyan, like Panbukin or Onio, a slim Majin like Super Buu, a chubbier Namek, like the Namek Elder, etc.
A few more options for face structure would go well with them.
Things like having a square jaw like Mr. Satan, but having the option of having a beard like Dabura.

Having a few "styles" for character move sets would help a lot too.
All character have the same "skeleton", there shouldn't be that big of an issue to transfer fightstyles of canon characters to your custom ones.
In fact, a bunch of mods are made just for that.