Xenoverse 3 Wishlist

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Sailor Haumea
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Xenoverse 3 Wishlist

Post by Sailor Haumea » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:30 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Sailor Haumea wrote:
Kanassa wrote:Have Greo lead an Android army made out of different Z fighters. CYBORGE YAMCHA AND TIEN! ALongside Androids 13-19
[spoiler]Mr. Arkham called. He wants his characters from Guardian back.[/spoiler]
Who?
Fanfiction writer.
"That's right, everyone of my race can become a giant gorilla!" - Tullece (AB Groupe dub)

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:35 pm

Kanassa wrote:Have Greo lead an Android army made out of different Z fighters. CYBORGE YAMCHA AND TIEN! ALongside Androids 13-19
I remember someone did a fan fic of using Radditz as a cyborg. Dr. Gero use Radditz's dead body and turn it into a cyborg.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:43 pm

Here's an idea, how about making shore that the race transformations actually usable and not so worthless that we might as well just play XV1 for all the good they are.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:07 am

If they do the re-tellings of BOG and ROF from Super, I would like to see Bluma's boat be a stage in XV3. They could have the re-tellings be alternate timeline events that happen in the story mode. Maybe change things up a bit like Ginyu switching bodies with Gohan and not Tagoma.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Zeru14
Beyond Newbie

Post by Zeru14 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:49 am

More characters, missing forms and what-ifs to fill out the story mode better. That way the Saiyan, Frieza, Android, Buu and GT Sagas would feel complete.

DB/Z/Super/GT
Kid Goku(Base, Power Pole Pro)
Mercenary Tao
Tambourine
King Piccolo
Yajirobe
Master Roshi(Base, MAX Power)
Chiaotzu
Zarbon(Post-Transformation)
Frieza 2nd Form
Frieza 3rd Form
Mecha-Frieza
King Cold
Android 19
Android 20
Semi-Perfect Cell
Super Vegeta
Future Trunks-Armor(Base, SSJ)
Super Trunks
Dabura
Supreme Kai
KibitoKai
Super Buu(Gotenks Absorbed)
Super Buu(Gohan Absorbed)
Future Gohan(SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3)
Super Garlic Jr
Super Android 13
Bojack(Full Power)
Tapion
Hachiyack
Tarble
Aka
King Vegeta
Zamasu
Goku Black(Base, SSR)
Fusion Zamasu
Blue Vegito
GT Goten(Base, SSJ)
GT Vegeta(Base, SSJ, SSJ2)
GT Gotenks(Base, SSJ, SSJ3)
Baby-Vegeta(Strongest Form 2)

Giant Bosses
Great Ape
Golden Great Ape
Great Ape Raditz
Great Ape Turles
Great Ape Tarble
Great Ape King Vegeta
Dr. Wheelo
Great Namek Slug
Giant Janemba
Hirudegarn

NPC
Kami
Mr. Popo
Fortuneteller Baba
Launch
Crane Hermit
Dr. Myuu
Dr. Raichi
Gure
Kibito
Gowasu
Zen-Oh
Future Mai

nato25
Advanced Regular

Post by nato25 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:00 am

That's a pretty complete list with characters. I want History of Trunks young Trunks playable I was hoping he would sneak into this game.

More stages would be nice. Especially ones inspired by the Bojack movie as that had so many great designs like the flower field, the toy box and the city. The planet they fight Broly on would be awesome as well. They love including Broly but never the actual story around him...

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:08 am

Included the original Dragon Ball. I know, it's insane to have a 3rd of the series in there.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

nite_jay
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by nite_jay » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:21 am

Soppa Saia People wrote:Included the original Dragon Ball. I know, it's insane to have a 3rd of the series in there.
This. They could just have 23rd Budokai outfits for the base characters and for the kid versions... just make up some story shit like Trunks teaching them flight early when things start happening in that time period.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:01 am

nite_jay wrote:
Soppa Saia People wrote:Included the original Dragon Ball. I know, it's insane to have a 3rd of the series in there.
This. They could just have 23rd Budokai outfits for the base characters and for the kid versions... just make up some story shit like Trunks teaching them flight early when things start happening in that time period.
This is all I want. Just have Kid Goku as alt outfit for GT Goku, Demon King Piccolo as alt for Piccolo, throw in a couple outfits for CaC, and maybe a stage or two.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:45 am

Scrap the present mentor system. Instead of characters teaching you their moves, have a set of actual trainers from the show do it. You can start with Kame-Sennin and Tsuru-Sennin at low levels, move on to God and Mr Popo, after that Kaio and Guru, then Rou Kaioshin and Babidi, then Whis and Vados. Each of them, instead of fighting you, have their students do it and you can learn pretty much the same moves as you already do. The others drop from PQs. It's nothing but a cosmetic change, but makes much more sense than what we have now.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:20 am

So, since he hasn't appeared in the two games, I think Dabura is being saved as one of the big bads for XV3. If that's the case, I think we might have an adult Fu to deal with. After all, the gap between XV and XV2 was two years and maybe Fuu exists. I also think some of the other Time Breakers could be brought in to flesh out the cast, like General Bon or Churai. If they also continue the trend of using the movie villains to be aligned with the Time Breakers, I hope we get some of the locales from the movies like Dr. Wheelo's lair. I also expect Zamasu to be added to the series (along with Merged Zamasu).

So, here is who I would like to see and who I expect in XV3:
Dabura
Fu
Churai
Naraka
Mechikabura (maybe for XV4)
Bojack
Android 13 (Super Android 13)
Hirudegarn (as a boss)
Garlic Jr. (maybe)
Dr. Wheelo (as a boss)
Zamasu (Merged Zamasu)
Baby Vegeta (seriously, I'm surprised that he isn't in XV2. Yeah, there is his Great Ape version, but its not the same).

I'd also wonder if there would be a chance to join the Time Breakers? Or actually alter history at any given point?
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:08 am

ShadowBardock89 wrote:So, since he hasn't appeared in the two games, I think Dabura is being saved as one of the big bads for XV3. If that's the case, I think we might have an adult Fu to deal with. After all, the gap between XV and XV2 was two years and maybe Fuu exists. I also think some of the other Time Breakers could be brought in to flesh out the cast, like General Bon or Churai. If they also continue the trend of using the movie villains to be aligned with the Time Breakers, I hope we get some of the locales from the movies like Dr. Wheelo's lair. I also expect Zamasu to be added to the series (along with Merged Zamasu).
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Towa had prepared a contingency before reviving Mira where she saved Dabura and gaze him Fu to take care of just in case.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:04 pm

Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 3 should have Goku Black (from Cell's timeline) and Future Vegeta (from Bringer of Death) go in and replace Towa and Mira as the new two would-be Conquerors of Time.

Or have Aladjinn The Great Demon (from the Dragon Ball New Age timeline) go after the King of All, Zeno as a host and have Ascended Super Saiyan Vegeta being turned into a Majin during the fight with Semi-Perfect Cell by Babidi's Dark Magic.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:46 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 3 should have Goku Black (from Cell's timeline) and Future Vegeta (from Bringer of Death) go in and replace Towa and Mira as the new two would-be Conquerors of Time.

Or have Aladjinn The Great Demon (from the Dragon Ball New Age timeline) go after the King of All, Zeno as a host and have Ascended Super Saiyan Vegeta being turned into a Majin during the fight with Semi-Perfect Cell by Babidi's Dark Magic.
I don't think Namco Bandai or DIMPS would, or should, give two shits about fan fiction characters.

Sailor Haumea
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Sailor Haumea » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:13 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 3 should have Goku Black (from Cell's timeline) and Future Vegeta (from Bringer of Death) go in and replace Towa and Mira as the new two would-be Conquerors of Time.

I don't think Namco Bandai or DIMPS would, or should, give two shits about fan fiction characters.
But Bringer of Death has transcended mere fan fiction.

It's like Zamasu - it's fused with reality itself. :P
"That's right, everyone of my race can become a giant gorilla!" - Tullece (AB Groupe dub)

Potara-Warrior96

Post by Potara-Warrior96 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:26 pm

(Copy and Paste my comment from another forum)

Wished they added a kai and android race tbh.

The messed up thing is that they could actually went into more detail with the races by giving them sub categories(that would only play an affect aesthetics wise) like for example Saiyan class. If you picked full blooded saiyan you're character would have a tail and the body type would be more muscular compared to say if you chose the half saiyan category your character wouldn't have a tail and have slightly more smaller frame.

Another would be like the human race where one category would be a human earthling like Yamcha and the other would be a tri-clops like Tien.

Android race sub categories are bieng a cyborg like 17 and 18 where you'll have a frame similar to them and the other would where you'd be a complete android like 16 where you would have his large frame.

For Namekians you'd have Warrior type Nameks that resemble Nail and Piccoli compared to the alternative being the dragon clan namekians that would look more kami and dende.

Zeru14
Beyond Newbie

Post by Zeru14 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:21 am

Zeru14 wrote:More characters, missing forms and what-ifs to fill out the story mode better. That way the Saiyan, Frieza, Android, Buu and GT Sagas would feel complete.

DB/Z/Super/GT
Kid Goku(Base, Power Pole Pro)
Mercenary Tao
Tambourine
King Piccolo
Yajirobe
Master Roshi
MAX Power Roshi
Chiaotzu
Zarbon(Post-Transformation)
Frieza 2nd Form
Frieza 3rd Form
Mecha-Frieza
King Cold
Android 19
Android 20
Semi-Perfect Cell
Super Vegeta
Future Trunks-Armor(Base, SSJ)
Super Trunks
Dabura
Supreme Kai
KibitoKai
Super Buu(Gotenks Absorbed)
Super Buu(Gohan Absorbed)
Future Gohan(SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3)
Super Garlic Jr
Super Android 13
Bojack(Full Power)
Tapion
Hachiyack
Tarble
Aka
King Vegeta
Zamasu
Goku Black(Base, SSR)
Fusion Zamasu
Blue Vegito
GT Goten(Base, SSJ)
GT Vegeta(Base, SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3)
GT Gotenks(Base, SSJ, SSJ3)
Baby-Vegeta(Strongest Form 2)

Giant Bosses
Great Ape
Golden Great Ape
Great Ape Raditz
Great Ape Turles
Great Ape Tarble
Great Ape King Vegeta
Dr. Wheelo
Great Namek Slug
Giant Janemba
Hirudegarn

NPC
Kami
Mr. Popo
Fortuneteller Baba
Launch
Crane Hermit
Dr. Myuu
Dr. Raichi
Gure
Kibito
Gowasu
Zen-Oh
Future Mai
Missed a few
DB/Z/Super/GT
Chilled
Cyborg Tao
Cui
Pikkon
Spopovich
Champa
Vados
Kid Uub
Majuub
Bulla
GT Gohan(SSJ4)
Broly(SSJ4)
Vegeta(Black Masked Saiyan)

Giant Bosses
Great Namek Piccolo
Golden Great Ape Broly

NPC
Galactic King
Grand Priest
Android 8
Korin
King Kai
Adult Dende
Moori
Ox King
Dr. Brief
Mrs. Brief
Tights
Grandpa Gohan
Gine
Oolong
Puar
Turtle
Chibi Pilaf Gang
Chi-Chi
Babidi
Yamu
Evil Buu

New Story Elements
-Story will involve the demon lord Mechikabura, Dark Dragonballs, and the new universe created from Tokitoki's egg at the end of XV2

New Features for Future Warrior
-Namekians would keep the Great Namek form, but gain the red-eyed form as an alternate transformation.
-Bio-Android(Cell type) as an available race, race specific transformation would be Full Power(Super Perfect), no change in appearance just gaining a SSJ2 golden aura with sparks.
-Add Shinjin as an available race, not sure though what a race specific transformation could be, guess they will have to make one up ala Power Pole Pro.

Changes in Roster
-Have Super Future Trunks be an alternate skin for the Future Trunks(Sword) already in the game, just add SSJ2 to his transformation line, having him as a separate character is a waste of a slot.
-Vegeta, Broly and Future Trunks(Sword) get SSJ3 added to their transformation lines.

New/Alternate Costumes
Kid Goku
-Blue Gi
-Turtle Hermit Gi
Master Roshi
-Jackie Chun Disguise
Mercenary Tao
-Shirtless
Kid Gohan
-Turtle Hermit Gi-Piccolo Version
Goku
-Saiyan Battle Armor
-End of Z
-Xeno Outfit
Teen Gohan
-Turtle Hermit Gi-no symbol
-Saiyan Battle Armor
Gohan (Adult)
-Saiyaman
-Battle Damaged Saiyaman
-Shinjin Training
-Xeno Outfit
Vegeta
-End of Z
-Xeno Oufit
GT Vegeta
-No Jacket
Pikkon
-Super Pikkon
Krillin
-Buu Saga Outfit
-Police Outfit
Yamcha
-Desert Bandit
-Buu Saga Outfit
-Super Outfit
Tien
-Buu Saga Outfit
Chiaotzu
-Buu Saga Outfit
-Super Outfit
Future Trunks
-Shinjin Training
17 and 18
-Buu Saga Outfits
Dabura
-Xeno Outfit
Kid Uub
-Turtle Hermit Gi-no symbol
Majuub
-Papaya Man
GT Goten
-Xeno Outfit

nitwit

Post by nitwit » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:09 pm

If I may intervene? I'm kinda surprised that Maron isn't even on the list yet. She's not a playable fighter, per say? As she was Krillin's Unoffical girlfriend before meeting 18. (At least in the canon vs non-canon war.) :eh:

Of course, we could say the same for our little green friends before modders got into that game. :lol:

Envy
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Envy » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:17 pm

I'm not picky, I just want:

-SSG/SSB for player characters.
-Do something different with the story.
-Covering the original Dragon Ball
-More new PQs as opposed to rehashed old ones... And less of the "find the Dragon Balls" missions, please.
-Changes in Super Saiyan (and on) visual effects - no shiny skin/clothes effect, SS1 and SS2 would actually change hair, like they do in the series. I also love how the pose changed with Super Saiyan 3, I'd like to see more of that.
-For God's sake, when I choose a female character, acknowledge it! I'm not a "guy", "he", etc. To be slightly fair, I saw less use of pronouns in XV2 then I did the original, but it was still there, and it's inexcusable. If you're not going to record the characters' voices twice, just avoid pronouns/gendered terms altogether, which this game managed a lot of the time. Don't know why it couldn't have altogether.

Zeru14
Beyond Newbie

Post by Zeru14 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:54 pm

DB/Z/Super/GT
Frost(First Form)
Botamo
Auta Magetta

NPC
Bora
Upa
Avo
Cado
Monaka
Giru

New Features for Future Warrior
-Saiyan Future Warrior, gains Super Saiyan Red as an available transformation.

New Costumes
Goku
-GT Outfit
Master Roshi
-Super Outfit
Tien
-One Green Strap
Yamcha
-Titan Baseball Outfit
Mr. Satan
-Receding Hairline(GT)
17 and 18