1. Amazing graphics. Xenoverse just has to be one of the most aesthetically unappealing Dragon Ball game I've ever played. I don't know where to start. I can't tell if they were trying to do something new or if something went wrong with the team in charge, but it was absolutely awful, and I really mean that. I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to take the lazy and cheaper route by importing some slightly spruced up DBH models, but I hope I'm wrong.
2. They probably won't be able to get away with giving us Z again, but this doesn't mean that what they make would automatically be good though, if the game is anything to go by, I hope they can find better writers. Maybe Toriyama or Toyotaro could help them.
3. An opening. Almost every Dragon Ball game has them and I know for a fact that it gets everyone psyched up. Xenoverse 1 had one, but the animation and art direction was poor, the song didn't fit, and it wasn't even made for the game, Flow's cover of Cha-La Head-Cha-La existed like 2 years before Xenoverse came out. All Xenoverse 2 had was a poorly animated promotional video for the Time Patrol. They were both extremely disappointing.
4. Make the CaCs more than just moving props. I'd like for the team to give them personalities like Shallot or that Ultimate Tenkaichi CaC.
5. Improved transformations. They'll probably fix the hair spikes for Super Saiyan, but I'm hoping they take some artistic liberties with the other races and give them more.
6. Character development. It's really just the CaC, Trunks, Chronoa, and sometimes Goku in this game fighting Mira and Towa. It feels empty is what I'm saying. Take a page from Heroes and make some characters actual members of the Time Patrol. And since this game is for-sure going to cover the DBS storylines then we might as well include the other 36 deities. We could even see what goes on inside their universes.
7. Hair Physics and transformation cutscenes.
8. Characters from Dragon Ball Fusions.
9. A better soundtrack.
10. Pleeeeeease fix the energy beam attacks
. Using them is like buying some horrid knockoff toy.