"Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
mahakaishin1991
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 am

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:40 am

ShadowBardock89 wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote: WAIT WHAT?
Lord Frieza wrote:
[spoiler]........................ Ok so your telling me that HE...
Image

Has slept with HER!
Image

Well on the up side, it shows that Android 21 was a wonderful women who could fall in love with someone no matter old and ugly they were. On the down side....
Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Yup. She talks about it in the Android storyline:
There was a time... before I was turned into an android when I was a mother and I had a son.
Later... he became the model for Android 16... and all that it would achieve.
Since it has been confirmed by Toriyama himself that Android 16 was based off Dr. Gero's dead son, well that only leaves one conclusion.

As for the question of did she have any affection for the "good doctor," she says the following after picking the "He's Dead?" option:
Yes, I don't know why I want to cry, but...
It seems, that he was a great scientist... a genius who stood out in his field.
It appears that... he wasn't very nice, however...
Personally, I think we have a Mr. Freeze/Nora Fries situation here.
This is my theory: Dr. Gero's wife became ill with an incurable disease (maybe a cancer of some sort) and while Gero was still loyal to the Red Ribbon Army,
he had a personal stake for researching bio-engineered life forms with regenerative properties as way of curing his wife. She was put under stasis until further
research could be conducted with hopes of curing her disease, but as time progressed and the RRA was destroyed by Goku, he was forced to begin phases to turn her into what we see in the game. In this scenario, Cell was actually a prototype to test his work and if the molecular structure was stable enough for the next phase.
Meanwhile all the data gathered by Gero's drones that were gathering DNA for Cell were also gathering them for Android 21 and they continued to do so as a contingency plan should Gero die.
It was not until Majin Buu appeared (in all his forms) did a stable enough DNA source was found to support Android 21's genetic structure. Unfortunately, the disease manifested itself as part of her psyche as an insatiable desire for food (also did not help that Majin Buu's cells only fueled this manifestation). The events of FighterZ progress as a result from all of this.[/spoiler]

Bare in mind, she may have used her android enhancements to restore her to a more youthful body, and considering the generic contributions, I think that has something to do with it. Gero is mostly a cyborg and may not have turned himself into one until after finishing the other androids, so its entirely possible he never slowed or halted his aging till a long time later, or she simply became younger from her bio android status

User avatar
Nia
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:20 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread

Post by Nia » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:01 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
Bullza wrote:Seeing some of the reviews for the game, the combat looks pretty repetitive. All I see people do is a character does a couple of hits on a character, knocks then into the air, the character lands a few more hits, then smacks him back down.

The few reviews I've seen that show a montage of clips just keeps showing that happening.
As opposed to something like Xenoverse 2? Aka ultimate spam?
Sorry, but... I've just gotta step in here, especially given how you guys are getting on Bullza's ass for not having played FighterZ, but... you've clearly not played Xenoverse 2 yourself, and I'm actually a little annoyed nobody in here has actually bothered to correct you on this when you're objectively full of crap here. I'm kinda impressed by the hypocrisy, and not in a good way.
Even the AI in the story (starting around the fight against Coola and Freeza on Namek) is gonna smear you across the battlefield if you try to spam ults in XV2. It's literally programmed to punish you for using an unsafe ult, and pretty much any player is gonna immediately guard break you if you decide to just use them willy nilly.

That's not even mentioning the fact that the person you're attacking doesn't even play Xenoverse 2 to begin with. I ain't gonna speak ill of FighterZ itself, but the elitism coming from fans of this game is disgustingly toxic.

User avatar
VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator
Posts: 16467
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:10 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:09 pm

Nia wrote:That's not even mentioning the fact that the person you're attacking doesn't even play Xenoverse 2 to begin with. I ain't gonna speak ill of FighterZ itself, but the elitism coming from fans of this game is disgustingly toxic.
Administration has already said their two cents on the matter multiple times over, particularly in this thread. Please report posts that you feel do not live up to the community standards.

(This, however, does not mean you are entitled to report posts you simply don't like.)
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

User avatar
omegalucas
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1316
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:04 pm
Location: Portugal

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread

Post by omegalucas » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:17 pm

So, has anybody spotted any manga colors as alternates?
I have read somewhere there are only 12 colors per character (as seen in that scan of the Strategy Guide - 6 available from the get go and 6 unlockable) but I'm still hoping for hidden colors beyond those.
DragonBoxZTheMovies wrote:Kanzenshuu! We annoy voice actors, get composers fired....and occasionally talk about Dragon Ball

User avatar
Nia
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:20 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread

Post by Nia » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:26 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
Nia wrote:That's not even mentioning the fact that the person you're attacking doesn't even play Xenoverse 2 to begin with. I ain't gonna speak ill of FighterZ itself, but the elitism coming from fans of this game is disgustingly toxic.
Administration has already said their two cents on the matter multiple times over, particularly in this thread. Please report posts that you feel do not live up to the community standards.

(This, however, does not mean you are entitled to report posts you simply don't like.)
My apologies.
However, that was kinda the case... I simply didn't like what they were saying. While I found it aggravating, I didn't see it as something that could be reported; just saw it as something really ignorant.

User avatar
KayDash
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 412
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:55 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread

Post by KayDash » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:43 pm

Nia wrote:I ain't gonna speak ill of FighterZ itself, but the elitism coming from fans of this game is disgustingly toxic.
What you call "elitism" here is mostly the reaction of people who waited 25 years of proper DBZ fighter, and when they finally get exactly what they dreamed of, instead of enjoying it they constantly get questioned and criticized for liking a game which is:
- a stepback from Xenoverse.
- don't have enough characters.
- doesn't even have flying/beam clashes/SSJ19 God Broly/etc.
(aka. things that are shouldn't even be a part of a game like this)

After a while it gets annoying, especially since all there was in the recent times for main consoles are the Tenkaichi-style games, so it's not like there isn't an abundance of arena beat em ups, it's just that some people can't tolerate the existence of a DBZ game which has a different target audience.

But this board is even relatively mild compared to the cancer that is on Steam

User avatar
Nia
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:20 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread

Post by Nia » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:21 pm

KayDash wrote:
Nia wrote:I ain't gonna speak ill of FighterZ itself, but the elitism coming from fans of this game is disgustingly toxic.
What you call "elitism" here is mostly the reaction of people who waited 25 years of proper DBZ fighter, and when they finally get exactly what they dreamed of, instead of enjoying it they constantly get questioned and criticized for liking a game which is:
- a stepback from Xenoverse.
- don't have enough characters.
- doesn't even have flying/beam clashes/SSJ19 God Broly/etc.
(aka. things that are shouldn't even be a part of a game like this)

After a while it gets annoying, especially since all there was in the recent times for main consoles are the Tenkaichi-style games, so it's not like there isn't an abundance of arena beat em ups, it's just that some people can't tolerate the existence of a DBZ game which has a different target audience.

But this board is even relatively mild compared to the cancer that is on Steam
Sorry, but it absolutely is elitism. Especially when there has been "proper" DBZ fighters before, particularly Super Dragon Ball Z back on the PS2 (which went sadly ignored outside of Japan). I'm aware there are people in the XV community who act the same way toward it; however, the fact of the matter is, I see far more of the FighterZ fans attacking the Xenoverse community than vice-a-versa. And even if that's not the case, insulting the other games or their fanbases isn't any better. It doesn't help that I stepped in on someone being attacked as a Xenoverse fanboy when they don't even play Xenoverse. Yes, criticizing them for not having played the game is fair; assuming them to be a fanboy of a different DBZ game isn't. That's not even going into people calling every previous DBZ game a 'fanboy game, spammer game, or button masher,' even when it's wrong.
The fact that several people can't say something nice about FighterZ without attacking Xenoverse 2 (or really any other DBZ game) and that they don't even acknowledge previous proper fighters in the series really makes it come off as elitism, pure and simply so.

Yes, there are plenty of toxic fans on the other side, and in no way will I deny that being a thing. But is lowering yourselves to that level really going to make it any better? Nevermind that several of the mentioned criticisms there were frequently used against Xenoverse (it didn't have all the characters from Tenkaichi 3, it doesn't have beam clashes, etc.). And I'm fairly certain when XV3 gets a formal announcement, plenty of the people on this thread are gonna attack it for not being a "proper" fighter.
I'm not saying you can't be happy for FighterZ, but you're being just as intolerant as them when you act like any previous game's existence is irrelevant just because it wasn't a standard fighting game.

User avatar
Hyena_Yamcha
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 260
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Spain

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread

Post by Hyena_Yamcha » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:45 pm

Nia wrote:
KayDash wrote:
Nia wrote:I ain't gonna speak ill of FighterZ itself, but the elitism coming from fans of this game is disgustingly toxic.
What you call "elitism" here is mostly the reaction of people who waited 25 years of proper DBZ fighter, and when they finally get exactly what they dreamed of, instead of enjoying it they constantly get questioned and criticized for liking a game which is:
- a stepback from Xenoverse.
- don't have enough characters.
- doesn't even have flying/beam clashes/SSJ19 God Broly/etc.
(aka. things that are shouldn't even be a part of a game like this)

After a while it gets annoying, especially since all there was in the recent times for main consoles are the Tenkaichi-style games, so it's not like there isn't an abundance of arena beat em ups, it's just that some people can't tolerate the existence of a DBZ game which has a different target audience.

But this board is even relatively mild compared to the cancer that is on Steam
Sorry, but it absolutely is elitism. Especially when there has been "proper" DBZ fighters before, particularly Super Dragon Ball Z back on the PS2 (which went sadly ignored outside of Japan). I'm aware there are people in the XV community who act the same way toward it; however, the fact of the matter is, I see far more of the FighterZ fans attacking the Xenoverse community than vice-a-versa. And even if that's not the case, insulting the other games or their fanbases isn't any better. It doesn't help that I stepped in on someone being attacked as a Xenoverse fanboy when they don't even play Xenoverse. Yes, criticizing them for not having played the game is fair; assuming them to be a fanboy of a different DBZ game isn't. That's not even going into people calling every previous DBZ game a 'fanboy game, spammer game, or button masher,' even when it's wrong.
The fact that several people can't say something nice about FighterZ without attacking Xenoverse 2 (or really any other DBZ game) and that they don't even acknowledge previous proper fighters in the series really makes it come off as elitism, pure and simply so.

Yes, there are plenty of toxic fans on the other side, and in no way will I deny that being a thing. But is lowering yourselves to that level really going to make it any better? Nevermind that several of the mentioned criticisms there were frequently used against Xenoverse (it didn't have all the characters from Tenkaichi 3, it doesn't have beam clashes, etc.). And I'm fairly certain when XV3 gets a formal announcement, plenty of the people on this thread are gonna attack it for not being a "proper" fighter.
I'm not saying you can't be happy for FighterZ, but you're being just as intolerant as them when you act like any previous game's existence is irrelevant just because it wasn't a standard fighting game.
As a fan of both games it is really annoying when both sides keeps attacking each other instead of liking both games or at least understanding the purpose of each game.

But to be honest iv seen more people attacking FighterZ for not being a 3D arena fighting game than people attacking Xenoverse for not being a competitive fighting game.
My English is poor .

User avatar
Nia
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:20 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread

Post by Nia » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:57 pm

Hyena_Yamcha wrote: As a fan of both games it is really annoying when both sides keeps attacking each other instead of liking both games or at least understanding the purpose of each game.

But to be honest iv seen more people attacking FighterZ for not being a 3D arena fighting game than people attacking Xenoverse for not being a competitive fighting game.
It annoys me, too. Even if one side doesn't like the other side's game, it's two different developers, two different games, for two different audiences, and there's no reason both can't exist.

However, I've seen a lot of the term "Xenobabies" being used for anyone who isn't a fan of FighterZ from it's fanbase (not on here, admittedly, but in general), then there's the stuff like suggesting Xenoverse should be discontinued just because FighterZ is a thing, claims that the upcoming patch to XV2 is just there to try desperately selling the game based on fanservice (i.e., the bikini costumes for #18 and Videl), and the general claim that if you like any previous DBZ game "you're just a fanboy because those games are shit."
I know it's the very vocal minority, and not the majority but it's tiresome to see.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5201
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:16 pm
Location: Mt. Paozu

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:02 pm

I was voicing my discontent with Xenoverse since it came out. Overall a mediocre game with a lazy sequel imho.

User avatar
IM21
Banned
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:45 am
Location: Hell

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread

Post by IM21 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:06 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:I was voicing my discontent with Xenoverse since it came out. Overall a mediocre game with a lazy sequel imho.
Xenoverse and X2 are meh games. If I was 12-15 I'd probably like it more. Fighterz to me is 50X better.

CriticalThinker
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 286
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread

Post by CriticalThinker » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:09 pm

Throwing in my two cents, I find it quite childish when the fans of both games attack one another. It's fine to give out criticism and why you don't like the respective game but far to often I see people throwing insults at one another and saying why their game is the superior one. I like Xenoverse and I'm also very interested in trying out Dragon Ball FighterZ despite sucking at fighting games, I just wish both sides would simmer down.

User avatar
KayDash
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 412
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:55 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread

Post by KayDash » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:11 pm

Nia wrote: Sorry, but it absolutely is elitism. Especially when there has been "proper" DBZ fighters before, particularly Super Dragon Ball Z back on the PS2 (which went sadly ignored outside of Japan).
Super DBZ is nor bad, neither nice. It had some cool stuff that was rare among DBZ games, like featuring manga colors and characters like Chichi or Demon King Piccolo are who usually not mainstays in the games. But at the same time it captures much less from the way fights feel in Dragon Ball then FighterZ, or even the Tenkaichi-style games, and at the same time as a fighting game it was just not that interesting or fun as some other games from that era. (Tekken 5, MvsC2, etc.)
And there were really nothing else since... Extreme Butoden maybe, but that one also felt like a really simplified take on a fight game with combos and super moves being unified. (and it also wasn't on the main consoles) Hyper DBZ is another contender, and really formidable for a fangame, hopefully they keep working on it and adding new characters...
Yes, there are plenty of toxic fans on the other side, and in no way will I deny that being a thing. But is lowering yourselves to that level really going to make it any better? Nevermind that several of the mentioned criticisms there were frequently used against Xenoverse (it didn't have all the characters from Tenkaichi 3, it doesn't have beam clashes, etc.). And I'm fairly certain when XV3 gets a formal announcement, plenty of the people on this thread are gonna attack it for not being a "proper" fighter.
Not sure if it's directed towards me or a generalised view on the situation, but for me the only time I went into criticizing Xenoverse is when someone already started to attack FighterZ with comparing the two of them. But there's also a difference between fair criticism and unrealistic expectations. I will just speak for myself, but I don't want the franchise to die out or adapt things from a fighters like Tekken's mechanics for example, that's unrealistic. However I really feel like they went for featuring as many characters as possible, over making each of them stand out. And it's not just mechanically, but characters also share many animations between each others, and these are definitely things that can be improved on in a future sequel without changing much about how the game feels and works.
On the same note, you can't expect a fighting game to have 80 characters at launch.

But the thing that annoys me the most are how many of the people over Steam don't even have a knowledge about fighting games, and stating their misinformed views as facts. Like for example, how fighting games had unlockable characters back then, and now they are just made to DLC by money-hungry publishers. I mean sure they could still lock half of the characters, and force people to play story/arcade to unlock them, even if they only puchased an expensive game for online play, but is that really fair?
DLC has nothing to do with unlocking, you can't unlocking new content. DLC is a way of updating the game with new content, and content creation can only work if the developer can make a living of it. Back then they didn't solved this with locked characters, but with re-releasing the games like Street Fighter II, Alpha, 3, Mortal Kombat 3, 4, Tekken 3, Guilty Gear XX, King of Fighters, etc. And of course people had to pay a full price again just for a couple of new characters and a balance patch.
Currently it's just a $30-35 payment for a DLC, and people dare to say that nowdays it's much worse then it was back then in the 90's?

User avatar
Doctor.
Banned
Posts: 10558
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:02 am
Location: Portugal

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread

Post by Doctor. » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:15 pm

Really liked the story and wouldn't mind seeing it adapted in animated form. Just make sure you get rid or change some of the videogamey aspects (like the player soul, make it a new character instead; the clones too are a pretty generic videogame trope) into something more appropriate.

User avatar
Night Owl
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread

Post by Night Owl » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:49 pm

The bottom line is that this is the only DB video game that is being talked about outside of DB's own fan community. We all have our favourite games from the franchise over the years, but I have heard plenty of people I have never heard so much as mention Dragon Ball say that they are excited for this game. People are entitled to their opinion, but shouldn't we be pleased that a truly top-class DB game is coming out?
"You know it takes more energy to frown than it does to smile?"
"...you know it takes more energy to point that out than it does to leave me alone?"

User avatar
Doctor.
Banned
Posts: 10558
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:02 am
Location: Portugal

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread

Post by Doctor. » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:13 pm

Also, Freeza looks fucking fantastic in this game. Every character does, but he's just amazing in every shot. None of that musclebrow nonsense.

User avatar
Lunaar
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:19 am
Location: Northern VA
Contact:

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread

Post by Lunaar » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:30 pm

Night Owl wrote:The bottom line is that this is the only DB video game that is being talked about outside of DB's own fan community. We all have our favourite games from the franchise over the years, but I have heard plenty of people I have never heard so much as mention Dragon Ball say that they are excited for this game. People are entitled to their opinion, but shouldn't we be pleased that a truly top-class DB game is coming out?
The BOTTOMEST line, Nowl. There has never been a critically acclaimed, widely accepted, bona-fide "good*" video game with the "Dragon Ball" brand attached. We have received many "great Dragon Ball video games", friends - but we have never achieved "great video game that features Dragon Ball" levels until now.
*a product most would not be embarrassed of suggesting to non-DB fans; examples including friends, co-workers, your grandma, the EVO staff (shame on you if you dare to believe TB or XV are competitively viable)

Regardless of your preference for Xenoverse, Chou, Budokai, Sagas - WHATEVER you're into, that's cool! FighterZ, though? We're rubbing elbows with the big guns. If there is anything to be excited about, it's that. Is anyone else tired of this division in conversation? The game isn't even out yet! Just play the games you like and put the keyboard down. Personally, I'm more interested in discussing details about the full game that have been trickling out this week prior to it's launch, not spending our time bashing other people for bashing other games. If you have that much pent up rage, Facebook comment sections are excellent pits to toss your judgments into.

All of that aside - has anybody been keeping track or a list of notable stuff we have seen that was closed off from the beta? Like the lobby avatars or how nifty the training mode is? ...because I haven't...:shifty:
[spoiler]
Lord Beerus wrote:This episode was truly the greatest thing ever. Fuck power scaling. Fuck consistency. Future Trunks manages to do more damage and kill an immortal God with a genki dama sword while SSJB Vegetto can't get the job done. Amazing. Never change Dragon Ball. You're truly one of a kind.
ABED wrote:Canon penis and filler penis :shock:
[/spoiler]
Gogegito wrote:Gotenks said "I cant let him fight just like that, please trunks help me, he's my brother" And trunks also had undesrstanding eyes.
Ajay wrote:It's probably savagely lit. I dunno.
Steam ID: Lunaar
★頭カラッポの方が 夢詰め込める★

User avatar
Olympian
Regular
Posts: 722
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:34 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread

Post by Olympian » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:42 pm

Freeza`s English VA is among the very best in getting the character right. He`s delightfully assholey.

Vegeta so far is meh to me.
Ki Breaker wrote:

Yamcha + Roshi = Yamoshi

Coincidence? I think not

User avatar
KayDash
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 412
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:55 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread

Post by KayDash » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:44 pm

For those who were dissapointed about villains verbally attacking Yamcha, and don't mind spoilers, take a look at this:
[spoiler]https://twitter.com/SonGokuX20/status/9 ... 2895502336[/spoiler]

Nickolaidas
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1049
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:56 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" (PS4/XBO/PC, 2018, Arc System Works) Official Discussion Thread

Post by Nickolaidas » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:05 pm

KayDash wrote:
Nickolaidas wrote:
KayDash wrote:All lobby avatars:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... d0v3yHlMNg
Thank god Roshi is not included! There's still chance for him then to be in the DLC! :)
As well as Gero and Cooler. But why is a character having a lobby avatar a guarantee he's NOT dlc and not the other way around?
Because the DLC characters will come with their own lobby avatars.
Was this verified by an official source, or is it wishful thinking on your part? (I'm honestly asking)

Post Reply