"Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Xehanort
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:34 am
Location: Post-apocalyptic Future
Contact:

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Xehanort » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:18 am

YonedgeHP wrote:I disagree with this opinion in so many ways.
Yeah, she might be my most hated DB character ever :lol:
"I think it's only fair that I should warn you guys. You dont stand a chance against me.", Future Trunks

User avatar
Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:31 pm
Location: Argentina
Contact:

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:53 am

DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ player basr alreadt down 80% after first two weeks on STEAM

While true, this stat is a little bit misleading

DBZF launched with a whopping 44,234 (as well as being its all time-peak) concurrent player and witnessed a 65% reduction in player base within the first 4 days (down to 15,300 players)

Since then, there has been a reduction of 35% in player base over the next 13 days (from 15,300 to 10,000 players)

Here's my point, if you look at the overall numbers, yes it might seem that the player base is abandoning the game; however, this is very far from the truth.

I argue that the player base is in fact stable if you cut out the first four days of hype.

The huge drop in the first 4 days of the game can probably be attributed to people buying into the hype level behind the Dragon Ball brand and then realizing that the fighting genre just isn't for them.

At an average of over 10,000 active players in the last 17 days, the population for DBZF is ridiculously healthy and large: especially when you consider that fighters like Tekken 7, Street Fighter V and Mortal Kombat X got 18k, 13.8k & 13.6k as their all-time peak respectively.

http://steamcharts.com
"The Time of Birth has Come, I Am The Remedy of Eternity.”
“The Time of Crowning has Come, I Am The Begining of Eternity."
"The Time of Parting has Come, I Am Who Lets Go of The World"

User avatar
Lunaar
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:19 am
Location: Northern VA
Contact:

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Lunaar » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:48 pm

Neo-Makaiōshin wrote:The huge drop in the first 4 days of the game can probably be attributed to people buying into the hype level behind the Dragon Ball brand and then realizing that the fighting genre just isn't for them.
Yeah, after so many players realized they can't take the salt of going online and repeatedly experiencing the beat down of the century. :lol: I kid, I kid. My online ranking is absolute garbage and every match has been a frantic fight for my life. I'm still having a blast playing it.

While my social media feeds are ABUZZ with DBFZ technical discoveries, clips of the coolest fuckin' combos ya ever did see and a general outpour of love for the game - it is not just the people that currently love the game that will make the long-term strides: it's the casuals. The casuals that love Dragon Ball, but are new to games like this. The casuals that see a well-crafted, gorgeous product and realize that it's worth spending money to play. It's the casuals we have to thank for those huge launch-day numbers! Case in point: Street Fighter V and MvC:I. There are many, many varying opinions on what made these gargantuan brand names fall flat on their faces - but the widely accepted reason to swallow is that non-competitive players felt stiffed on the quality of content (or in SFV's case, a lack thereof) given within the full-priced $60 games. I'm happy to say that (regardless of our nitpicks and preferences of said content) DBFZ has no such fault.

So going forward, here's some stuff we need to see in order for DBFZ to remain consistently successful:

Support from ArcSys: Patches, patches, patches! General opinions on balance set aside, there are notable bugs that need to be addressed (Gohan's prone body remaining frozen in the air, Ginyu's Milky Cannon ki bar exploit, etc). If we get to see ArcSys patching out bugs, adding in little quality-of-life bits here and there, maybe tighten up those loading times - acknowledge of your fan base's needs can go a long way.

Proper DLC Management: We know there will be more characters coming. The big questions are "who" and "when?" Being able to roll out new content consistently is a big deal - but there are development times, balance testing and even marketing stresses that are all part of this process. Fact of the matter is: we're utterly in the dark right now. As it is, the game completely belongs to the community right now. DBFZ is vanilla af. When more info starts rolling out, depending on their timing, more hype can easily be generated. There are plenty of players out there that purchase their games, get their fill for maybe a weekend and won't come back to it until more content is released. I honestly don't blame these types of people either - there are simply too many great games out and not enough time. I'm not crying while typing this or anything, shut up

Big Splashes at Major Events: EVO 2018 is happening in June. That's roughly five months from now. Until then, not only does the game have the potential to change dramatically with the introduction of a new character or re-balancing - the discovery of major players at big tournaments can grab non-fandom attention. The way I see it, this game is dripping, oozing with personality - and we need the irl personalities to match it. Get us some rivalries, get us some top players to gamble on and give us some of the most explosive matches that high-level play can offer. Exposure and live-streamed events will be very, very important.

Don't Hate: This should really go without saying, but don't be a toxic jerk-off. If you don't like it, don't talk about it. Don't shit on people that like it. We're all Dragon Ball fans right now. Seeing a high-quality product made with this much love and support should be making every Dragon Ball fan out there very proud. It's successful, too. I can't stand Dokkan Battle, but you don't see me crying about it. If a community can rise above their own petty non-sense and learn to welcome newcomers to both Dragon Ball and 2D fighters alike, it becomes a lot more clear to a fresh face that it's safe to participate.

...and that's basically my two cents on this game surviving 2018. I would hate to see all this hype go to waste because people dropped this incredible title due to stagnation on ArcSys' part or being bored with it. It's the first Dragon Ball game that I can honestly say, with a smile, to anybody off the street, "check this shit out." That's really something.
[spoiler]
Lord Beerus wrote:This episode was truly the greatest thing ever. Fuck power scaling. Fuck consistency. Future Trunks manages to do more damage and kill an immortal God with a genki dama sword while SSJB Vegetto can't get the job done. Amazing. Never change Dragon Ball. You're truly one of a kind.
ABED wrote:Canon penis and filler penis :shock:
[/spoiler]
Gogegito wrote:Gotenks said "I cant let him fight just like that, please trunks help me, he's my brother" And trunks also had undesrstanding eyes.
Ajay wrote:It's probably savagely lit. I dunno.
Steam ID: Lunaar
★頭カラッポの方が 夢詰め込める★

User avatar
LightBing
I Live Here
Posts: 3500
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:47 am

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by LightBing » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:52 pm

That's not surprising at all, most games have a big drop post release hype even worse for fighting games. The game is still pretty healthy, expect a few more thousands loss until it completely stabilizes.
From what I read the awful online isn't helping at all. They have to do something about it soon that just isn't acceptable.

I finally have the game, I'm just waiting for my pc parts to play - which should arrive tomorrow. Can't wait! :D

User avatar
AgitoZ
Temporarily Banned
Posts: 1713
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:24 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by AgitoZ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:33 pm

Neo-Makaiōshin wrote:DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ player basr alreadt down 80% after first two weeks on STEAM

While true, this stat is a little bit misleading
It's super misleading. The article almost comes off like an advertisement for Brawlhalla. FighterZ has a very healthy playerbase especially for a PC fighter.
If you're not here soon... GET ON!

precita
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5506
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:10 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by precita » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:32 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if it drops because this is a technical fighter. Casuals prefer something like Xenoverse or past PS2-era DBZ button mashers.

This is more in the vain of hardcore fighting franchises. I also wouldn't be surprised if the small roster is a factor, again all those casuals see something like 50+ characters in Xenoverse 2 and then say, "There's only 30 characters in this game? Why are so many characters missing?" and don't bother with it.

User avatar
dario03
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:36 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by dario03 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:35 pm


User avatar
AnimeNation101
I Live Here
Posts: 2191
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:01 pm
Location: Planet ShoJump

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by AnimeNation101 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:28 pm

precita wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if it drops because this is a technical fighter. Casuals prefer something like Xenoverse or past PS2-era DBZ button mashers.

This is more in the vain of hardcore fighting franchises. I also wouldn't be surprised if the small roster is a factor, again all those casuals see something like 50+ characters in Xenoverse 2 and then say, "There's only 30 characters in this game? Why are so many characters missing?" and don’t bother with it.
That last point isn’t really the problem. The whole point is that people that HAVE bothered with the game have dropped it. Its not because they saw its roster and didn’t buy it because the problem is that people are dropping the game. People who didn’t buy it have nothing to do with that problem.

Now, these statistics may just be misleading but i think that while this game has attracted many fighting game fans, it still is a db game at heart and will therefore have a bigger following from db fans than fight game fans. For many (not all) casual db gaming fans, the game could be seen as overhyped mostly because they’re so used to the 3D arena DB World experience and more choice that comes with those types of games like more choice in the roster as a big example. Some people appreciate quantity over quality and sometimes the a huge roster with 60 percent uniqueness in each character is preferred more than a smaller roster with 99 percent uniqueness in each character.

It could lead into the fact that most of the game’s hype came from it attracting the fighting game community. Many casuals saw this hype and hopped on thinking it was ok for them but after playing the game realize that it didn’t live up to the hype FOR THEM.

It could also just be that people are fed up or at the very least, annoyed at the disconnections.

Keep in mind, I have yet to play the full game of FIghterZ so this is just my opinion/theory via observation and common knowledge.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

User avatar
LightBing
I Live Here
Posts: 3500
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:47 am

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by LightBing » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:48 pm

Most people didn't buy the game to play online. Just look at steam's achievements more than 70% of them never touched online. I bet many fans finished the offline modes and have the game to play with friends, that's what they bought the game for.

Here's a pretty funny video. Things Dragon Ball FighterZ players say

User avatar
Scsigs
I Live Here
Posts: 2847
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:55 am
Location: NY, USA
Contact:

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Scsigs » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:27 pm

dario03 wrote:Honest Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JICkhFmPJuI
Anyone else take issue with not only some of the things they said about not only anime fans, but other DBZ games in general?
Also, one of the first comments you see is the narrator saying something like, "the first Dragon Ball game to not suck baaaallllsssss", or whatever. While I know he's most likely kidding, since he's referencing how he usually pronounces the word "balls" in his narrations of these videos, it's kinda not taking other games like the the Budokai trilogy into account, or, even though I find it to not be MY game, Tenkaichi 3, & Xenoverse 1 or 2? I mean, I have problems with the Xenoverse series, but they can be fun.
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
Vic Mignogna: Good actor & singer, but a MAJOR douchebag & idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://twitter.com/Scsigs

User avatar
LightBing
I Live Here
Posts: 3500
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:47 am

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by LightBing » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:49 pm

Scsigs wrote:
dario03 wrote:Honest Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JICkhFmPJuI
Anyone else take issue with not only some of the things they said about not only anime fans, but other DBZ games in general?
Also, one of the first comments you see is the narrator saying something like, "the first Dragon Ball game to not suck baaaallllsssss", or whatever. While I know he's most likely kidding, since he's referencing how he usually pronounces the word "balls" in his narrations of these videos, it's kinda not taking other games like the the Budokai trilogy into account, or, even though I find it to not be MY game, Tenkaichi 3, & Xenoverse 1 or 2? I mean, I have problems with the Xenoverse series, but they can be fun.
It's low-hanging fruit comedy. Taking issue with it would be more effort than the jokes.

It's just another example of awful group mentalities like mocking people who enjoy anime/manga or choosing sides (Xenoverse vs FighterZ) even if the products are for the benefit of everyone and about something both sides like. Whoever mocks you for liking things doesn't deserve an answer.

With this said I don't think there's any malice from the author of the video, he's just capitalizing on these unfortunates aspects. Which only normalizes and spreads it but that's another issue altogether.

User avatar
Ranmaru Rei
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:50 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Ranmaru Rei » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:25 pm

tinlunlau wrote:Base form Vegeta with pink shirt, make it happen!
I saw this mod in development. I mean Vegeta in Badman shirt.

User avatar
dario03
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:36 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by dario03 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:42 pm

Scsigs wrote:
dario03 wrote:Honest Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JICkhFmPJuI
Anyone else take issue with not only some of the things they said about not only anime fans, but other DBZ games in general?
Also, one of the first comments you see is the narrator saying something like, "the first Dragon Ball game to not suck baaaallllsssss", or whatever. While I know he's most likely kidding, since he's referencing how he usually pronounces the word "balls" in his narrations of these videos, it's kinda not taking other games like the the Budokai trilogy into account, or, even though I find it to not be MY game, Tenkaichi 3, & Xenoverse 1 or 2? I mean, I have problems with the Xenoverse series, but they can be fun.
That's just the style of Honest Trailers. Besides its just a comment and lot easier than saying "The first good DB game since Budokai 3, unless we count the late ps2 release similar game Infinite Worlds or if you are a fan of the few good 3d games of which the best one is a personal preference based on if you prefer solid gameplay or more story driven cinematics about Dragon Baaalllllsss."
Plus the video itself is very positive for a HGT. Even if they do like stuff they usually try to pick it apart. You need something really really good for them not to, and even then they flat out say that they are trying to.
Its like how insult comics don't actually hate everybody, even though the act would make you think they did.

User avatar
supersaiyanZero
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 415
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:10 am

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by supersaiyanZero » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:45 pm

LightBing wrote:
Scsigs wrote:
dario03 wrote:Honest Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JICkhFmPJuI
Anyone else take issue with not only some of the things they said about not only anime fans, but other DBZ games in general?
Also, one of the first comments you see is the narrator saying something like, "the first Dragon Ball game to not suck baaaallllsssss", or whatever. While I know he's most likely kidding, since he's referencing how he usually pronounces the word "balls" in his narrations of these videos, it's kinda not taking other games like the the Budokai trilogy into account, or, even though I find it to not be MY game, Tenkaichi 3, & Xenoverse 1 or 2? I mean, I have problems with the Xenoverse series, but they can be fun.
It's low-hanging fruit comedy. Taking issue with it would be more effort than the jokes.

It's just another example of awful group mentalities like mocking people who enjoy anime/manga or choosing sides (Xenoverse vs FighterZ) even if the products are for the benefit of everyone and about something both sides like. Whoever mocks you for liking things doesn't deserve an answer.

With this said I don't think there's any malice from the author of the video, he's just capitalizing on these unfortunates aspects. Which only normalizes and spreads it but that's another issue altogether.
He has a point though, historically DBZ games have lagged far behind any triple AAA titles and are known for being mediocre.

User avatar
Scsigs
I Live Here
Posts: 2847
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:55 am
Location: NY, USA
Contact:

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Scsigs » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:58 pm

LightBing wrote:It's low-hanging fruit comedy. Taking issue with it would be more effort than the jokes.

It's just another example of awful group mentalities like mocking people who enjoy anime/manga or choosing sides (Xenoverse vs FighterZ) even if the products are for the benefit of everyone and about something both sides like. Whoever mocks you for liking things doesn't deserve an answer.

With this said I don't think there's any malice from the author of the video, he's just capitalizing on these unfortunates aspects. Which only normalizes and spreads it but that's another issue altogether.
I mean, I thought that people like them wouldn't go for the easy jokes like the body pillows thing. I mean, when I watch a channel like Hugo and Jake, I know they joke about that shit because they're not anime fans, but I would've thought the writers for the honest trailers would be passed that, but then again, it's Smosh. Their main demographic is little kids, so I doubt they really ever try at some of the trailers' jokes sometimes. I mean, I thought anime as a whole had gotten above just being a small niche genre by now, but I guess not.
dario03 wrote:That's just the style of Honest Trailers. Besides its just a comment and lot easier than saying "The first good DB game since Budokai 3, unless we count the late ps2 release similar game Infinite Worlds or if you are a fan of the few good 3d games of which the best one is a personal preference based on if you prefer solid gameplay or more story driven cinematics about Dragon Baaalllllsss."
Plus the video itself is very positive for a HGT. Even if they do like stuff they usually try to pick it apart. You need something really really good for them not to, and even then they flat out say that they are trying to.
Its like how insult comics don't actually hate everybody, even though the act would make you think they did.
Considering it's the Honest Trailers, I'd expect them to do EXACTLY that, since comedy also can come from pointing out the obvious. Like, maybe something not as wordy, but maybe something like, "the most serious DB fighting game since Budokai 3, and arguably even more so," or something like that, since some people often discount Budokai 3 when talking about the more serious fighters of the franchise. Budokai 3 definitely plays more to the fan of the franchise, while FighterZ targets mainly fighting game fans, not that B3 couldn't do that if they played it. I don't know. Like, if an actual fan of the franchise wrote that, or at least helped out, I don't doubt that that trailer would be better-written.
supersaiyanZero wrote:He has a point though, historically DBZ games have lagged far behind any triple AAA titles and are known for being mediocre.
Doesn't mean there haven't been some truly great DBZ games though, even if the majority of people that play them ARE DB fans first.
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
Vic Mignogna: Good actor & singer, but a MAJOR douchebag & idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://twitter.com/Scsigs

User avatar
dario03
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:36 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by dario03 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:10 pm

Scsigs wrote:
dario03 wrote:That's just the style of Honest Trailers. Besides its just a comment and lot easier than saying "The first good DB game since Budokai 3, unless we count the late ps2 release similar game Infinite Worlds or if you are a fan of the few good 3d games of which the best one is a personal preference based on if you prefer solid gameplay or more story driven cinematics about Dragon Baaalllllsss."
Plus the video itself is very positive for a HGT. Even if they do like stuff they usually try to pick it apart. You need something really really good for them not to, and even then they flat out say that they are trying to.
Its like how insult comics don't actually hate everybody, even though the act would make you think they did.
Considering it's the Honest Trailers, I'd expect them to do EXACTLY that, since comedy also can come from pointing out the obvious. Like, maybe something not as wordy, but maybe something like, "the most serious DB fighting game since Budokai 3, and arguably even more so," or something like that, since some people often discount Budokai 3 when talking about the more serious fighters of the franchise. Budokai 3 definitely plays more to the fan of the franchise, while FighterZ targets mainly fighting game fans, not that B3 couldn't do that if they played it. I don't know. Like, if an actual fan of the franchise wrote that, or at least helped out, I don't doubt that that trailer would be better-written.
I think the Epicvoiceguy's comment fits better. You didn't even include "Baaalllllsss" :)
Now if a serious review claimed it to be the first good DB game I could see the issue. Though one could argue that even B3 wasn't super amazing, it was just good for a DB game. I mean I really liked it but being DB definitely helped me look past some of its downsides, like Dragon Rush.

Besides, unless there was more than one comment from him or the guy edited it, the comment actually says "Finally a DB game that’s doesn’t suck Dragonbaaaaaaaalls." which could just imply its been a long time. Not that it is the first ever.

User avatar
Lunaar
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:19 am
Location: Northern VA
Contact:

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Lunaar » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:53 am

Scsigs wrote:I don't know. Like, if an actual fan of the franchise wrote that, or at least helped out, I don't doubt that that trailer would be better-written.
I'm an "actual fan of the franchise" and I agree with his statement 100%. I'm not seeing the issue here. The "well, it's good for a Dragon Ball game" bit nailed it. I've literally being saying that for, what? 15 years? I love the Xenoverse games, but I'm not about to recommend them to anybody that doesn't like Dragon Ball. I wouldn't even recommend the Budokai games to any modern gamer. But hey! It's my taste, not yours.

That being said, it's widely accepted that DBFZ is more critically acclaimed than any Dragon Ball game to date and if you play even a little bit of any of the prior games, the difference in quality is clear. I don't expect Honest Trailers to do deep research on anything they're not already fans of (especially not a rabbit hole as deep as grasping the Dragon Ball brand as a whole, warts and all), so I was pretty happy with this video. They actually take the time to mention highlights of why this game is incredible: great character moments, Dramatic Finishes, animation that puts you in the anime, etc. It's overall more a respectful video than a lot of (non-fandom) Dragon Ball content you can find on YouTube ...and doesn't go into any "Over 9000" territory, which is, I'm sad to say - still a prevalent issue in 2018. Yeah, they crack jokes - but that's what they do. I'm typically pretty picky about what folks like to joke about when it comes to Dragon Ball, but everything here is in good fun.

I guess if you're upset that their opinion doesn't match yours, I'm... sorry? :? That's how I feel about roughly 93%* of the time watching Dragon Ball content on YouTube as it is, I just don't have the energy to pick them all apart.

*based on fictional data. Like power levels!
[spoiler]
Lord Beerus wrote:This episode was truly the greatest thing ever. Fuck power scaling. Fuck consistency. Future Trunks manages to do more damage and kill an immortal God with a genki dama sword while SSJB Vegetto can't get the job done. Amazing. Never change Dragon Ball. You're truly one of a kind.
ABED wrote:Canon penis and filler penis :shock:
[/spoiler]
Gogegito wrote:Gotenks said "I cant let him fight just like that, please trunks help me, he's my brother" And trunks also had undesrstanding eyes.
Ajay wrote:It's probably savagely lit. I dunno.
Steam ID: Lunaar
★頭カラッポの方が 夢詰め込める★

User avatar
Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 21005
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: A temple on a giant tree
Contact:

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:07 pm

I like the Honest Trailer for FighterZ. I thought it was funny.

User avatar
jeffbr92
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:49 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by jeffbr92 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:52 pm

Has the hype towards this game dropped then?
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

precita
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5506
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:10 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by precita » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:04 pm

Yes, most people have dropped it already. The DLC should bring back some interest but other than hardcore fans most people have moved on already.

Post Reply