"Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Bullza
Banned
Posts: 8621
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:48 am
Location: UK

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Bullza » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:43 pm

HeroR wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:11 pm
Black is no more Goku than Ginyu was Goku when he stole his body. And the fusions are different characters from their fusion characters. Otherwise, you can called Merged Zamasu 'Goku' since he's half Black and you count Black as Goku. Also, Bardock is Goku's dad, not Goku.
They're still just different Goku's. Personality and backstory doesn't matter in this regard as it's a fighting game where you pick a character that you control.

Even IGN has said the same thing.

https://uk.ign.com/articles/2019/03/16/ ... -character

"If true, he will be the fifth base Goku alongside Goku, Goku (Super Saiyan), Goku (SSGSS), and Goku Black, and the eighth if you include the playable Goku fusions that were previously added as DLC, Vegito, Gogeta, and Zamasu (fused)."

Bardock is just another Base Goku with a different outfit. Super Saiyan Blue Goku is Super Saiyan Goku with different hair. Goku Black is Super Saiyan Blue Goku with different hair.
Bullza wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:41 pm
Vegito and Gogeta don't look or fight the same, they're two different characters. The same with Super Broly compared to OG Broly.
They're the same character, Super Saiyan Blue Vegito and Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta are both just Super Saiyan Blue Goku in a different outfit. It doesn't matter how differently they play. They could add Turles and he'd play differently but he'd still be Grey Goku.
And calling Bardock 'Father Goku' is like someone calling Goku, 'Father Gohan'.
No it isn't because Gohan isn't Goku with a different outfit.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7760
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by HeroR » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:17 am

Bullza wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:43 pm
HeroR wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:11 pm
Black is no more Goku than Ginyu was Goku when he stole his body. And the fusions are different characters from their fusion characters. Otherwise, you can called Merged Zamasu 'Goku' since he's half Black and you count Black as Goku. Also, Bardock is Goku's dad, not Goku.
They're still just different Goku's. Personality and backstory doesn't matter in this regard as it's a fighting game where you pick a character that you control.

Even IGN has said the same thing.

https://uk.ign.com/articles/2019/03/16/ ... -character

"If true, he will be the fifth base Goku alongside Goku, Goku (Super Saiyan), Goku (SSGSS), and Goku Black, and the eighth if you include the playable Goku fusions that were previously added as DLC, Vegito, Gogeta, and Zamasu (fused)."

Bardock is just another Base Goku with a different outfit. Super Saiyan Blue Goku is Super Saiyan Goku with different hair. Goku Black is Super Saiyan Blue Goku with different hair.
Bullza wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:41 pm
Vegito and Gogeta don't look or fight the same, they're two different characters. The same with Super Broly compared to OG Broly.
They're the same character, Super Saiyan Blue Vegito and Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta are both just Super Saiyan Blue Goku in a different outfit. It doesn't matter how differently they play. They could add Turles and he'd play differently but he'd still be Grey Goku.
And calling Bardock 'Father Goku' is like someone calling Goku, 'Father Gohan'.
No it isn't because Gohan isn't Goku with a different outfit.
Except almost all the character you named don't fight like Goku. Black only have like two moves from Goku, Vegito fights differently, Gogeta will fight differently based on his performance in the movie, the same with Dragon Ball Super Broly, Merged Zamasu has a completely differently play style from anyone in the game, and Bardock doesn't play like any version of Goku. So lore, background, and fighting-wise, they're not 'all just Goku'.

IGN shouldn't be taken seriously if they think Black, Zamasu, Bardock, Vegito, and Gogeta are all the same. This is about as dumb as people who call Dragon Ball, 'that show the spiky hair blond dudes'.

Your entire post is completely wrong and reeks ignorance. Have you actually played the game or even watched a gameplay video?
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

User avatar
Tai Lung
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1203
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Tai Lung » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:18 am

I am more annoyed by the inclusion of videl instead of kefla ... it really does not bother me that this kid goku gt but if it feels weird that he is in the game besides the only character of gt and not the ssj4.

no raditz or roshi ...
Well I'm ok with this but ... if the next one turns out to be chichi instead of kefla I'm seriously going to angry about it
Xeogran wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:22 pm
Because they wanted to give GT some representation too, Super has plenty of stuff in the game already. I see no problem.
Kaboom wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:40 pm
Don't worry, I'll be excited and happy enough to make up for all of you. I'm ecstatic for the game to finally represent something other than same-old-same-old Z and overrated-new-hotness Super. :P
I really would not have it because the game is located chronologically in the super - z plot the characters are out of place in this game

User avatar
Logania
Regular
Posts: 593
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:47 am

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Logania » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:20 am

Alriiiiiiiiight, Kid Goku. Giving GT some love in this game is great. Although weird how some of his moves are and effects make Base Goku irrelevant in terms of purpose and playstyle.

Also, anyone who had no problem with Base Goku/Vegeta but feel like this inclusion is too many Gokus need to get outta here lol
"I can't increase my ability through some kind of noisy transformation the way Frost and you Saiyans do. If I wanna become more lethal, I don't have the luxury of cutting corners, I just have to do it the old-fashioned way.

Combat is craft. What matters most is not raw power, but the skill by which you hone it."

User avatar
FoolsGil
I Live Here
Posts: 4128
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by FoolsGil » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:26 am

To be honest I'm past the point of caring who gets in anymore. 5 Gokus, 3 Vegetas, 2 Brolys and two Goku/Vegeta fusions. Whatever.
Dragonball Exiles Chapter One. Chapter Two In Production.

User avatar
Bullza
Banned
Posts: 8621
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:48 am
Location: UK

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Bullza » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:56 am

HeroR wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:17 am
Except almost all the character you named don't fight like Goku.
Again it doesn't make an ounce of difference. Lore and background doesn't mean diddly squat here. That they play differently from each other again doesn't mean diddly squat because they could have an entire roster of 20 different versions of Goku and have them all play differently if they wanted to.

This is about a sheer lack of variety. In a game with 30-35 characters, we have 8 different versions of Goku with different looking outfits or hair.

In a series with a cast this diverse, with completely different characters entirely like Janemba or Dabura or Toppo or Kefla or Master Roshi....they instead decided "Let's go with Base Goku, little Base Goku and Base Goku with Saiyan armour and a bandana".
Your entire post is completely wrong and reeks ignorance. Have you actually played the game or even watched a gameplay video?
I've platinumed the game, nevermind just played it. Playing the game isn't a necessity in what I'm even saying.

Theres people complaining on Reddit, GameFaqs and IGN over them adding yet another version of Goku into a game that already has too many.

Let me ask you this, in addition to Bardock, Base Goku, GT Goku, Vegito and Gogeta if two of the DLC characters got announced as Ultra Instinct Goku and Turles...what would you think? They'd play differently and Turles has a different background so would you be fine with it?

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7760
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by HeroR » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:08 am

Bullza wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:56 am
HeroR wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:17 am
Except almost all the character you named don't fight like Goku.
Again it doesn't make an ounce of difference. Lore and background doesn't mean diddly squat here. That they play differently from each other again doesn't mean diddly squat because they could have an entire roster of 20 different versions of Goku and have them all play differently if they wanted to.

This is about a sheer lack of variety. In a game with 30-35 characters, we have 8 different versions of Goku with different looking outfits or hair.

In a series with a cast this diverse, with completely different characters entirely like Janemba or Dabura or Toppo or Kefla or Master Roshi....they instead decided "Let's go with Base Goku, little Base Goku and Base Goku with Saiyan armour and a bandana".
Your entire post is completely wrong and reeks ignorance. Have you actually played the game or even watched a gameplay video?
I've platinumed the game, nevermind just played it. Playing the game isn't a necessity in what I'm even saying.

Theres people complaining on Reddit, GameFaqs and IGN over them adding yet another version of Goku into a game that already has too many.

Let me ask you this, in addition to Bardock, Base Goku, GT Goku, Vegito and Gogeta if two of the DLC characters got announced as Ultra Instinct Goku and Turles...what would you think? They'd play differently and Turles has a different background so would you be fine with it?
It makes a different in a fighting game when the characters don't play the same. In a game, it's all about gameplay. So lore, background, and gameplay there are not 'all the same'. The only Gokus are base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, and GT, so 5. Trying to shoehorn the fusion and Bardock is just dumb. Especially when you can say, 'we have five Vegetas in base form, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, Vegito, and Gogeta'. Yet, almost one says that crap because they put Gogeta and Vegito as 'just Goku' despite being half Vegeta.

People complaining doesn't make their point right.

And I would loved UI Goku, it's my most wanted character. I don't care as Turles as a character, but I would honestly be fine with him because I'm a gamer first and foremost and it's about gameplay. If they play differently, I'm not that picky outside of me hating GT Goku because I wanted OG Kid Goku and not this composite character. I would prefer if they just threw in Super Saiyan 4 Goku.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

User avatar
goku the krump dancer
I Live Here
Posts: 2938
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:34 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by goku the krump dancer » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:25 am

Ryu
Ken
Akuma
Oni/Shin/Super Akuma
Evil/Kage Ryu
Gouken
Sakura
Dan

All aesthetically similar yet play differently enough where they feel like different characters...

GT love? I'm game! :D
It's not too late. One day, it will be.

User avatar
Bullza
Banned
Posts: 8621
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:48 am
Location: UK

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Bullza » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:31 am

HeroR wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:08 am
It makes a different in a fighting game when the characters don't play the same.
Which again doesn't matter, your sole counter argument has nothing to do with the argument that I'm making. Any potential character that could have been added to this game would have played differently anyway.
The only Gokus are base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, and GT, so 5.
That's 4 but in any case...if there are already three different versions of Goku in the game then why does there need to be a fourth one as opposed to literally any other character in the series who is not in the game at all?

There are only 37 characters in the game as it is even with the DLC so even in the literal sense Goku makes up 12% of the roster by himself. When you include Papa Goku, Pink Goku and Half Goku that's 20%.
People complaining doesn't make their point right.
It's not about a right or a wrong. It's about the developer deciding on certain characters for the roster and the people who own the game and even site publications thinking those choices to be terrible, which they are, hence the negative comments which are the most upvoted comments.
I don't care as Turles as a I would prefer if they just threw in Super Saiyan 4 Goku.
Then say that came next, after Ultra Instinct Goku and Turles, we then get Super Saiyan 4 Goku and OG Goku and then after that let's throw in Super Saiyan God Goku.

At what point do you no longer defend it? 10 variations? 12 variations? 15 variations? Or is there no end? They'd all play differently right?

Nickolaidas
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1039
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:56 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Nickolaidas » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:36 am

Kataphrut wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:52 pm
I've never had a problem with the Gokus and Vegetas in this game up to now because as a fan, I appreciate that they're representing different eras of the franchise. Z and Super have had their share, it's only fair that DB and GT do as well. Having GT Goku represent both versions undermines them. Give us SS4 representing GT, give us Kid Goku representing DB and DON'T have them as DLC because making them DLC characters emphasizes the lack of diversity in the roster.

But really, the bad idea with all of these variants is having them be DLC. DLC characters should either be hype characters that everyone wants to play as (Broly, Bardock, Vegetto and Gogeta) or add a spice of diversity to the roster (Jiren, Videl, maaaybe Zamasu...that's how bad this rollout has been). Adding nonstop variants of existing characters accomplishes neither. Those characters should be saved for sequels where they're not being paid for separately and can fit in alongside gameplay/graphic changes and other appeals.
I'm starting to think Bamco thinks the opposite. They probably ask themselves: "Which character people would be willing to pay 5$ for as DLC? GT Kid Goku? or Dodoria?"

In a way, it makes sense that DLC will be 'safe' choices - that is, characters who are insanely popular and who can ensure you'll fork out an extra 5 bucks in order to get them. (Videl doesn't fill this trope, but she *is* a female, which is a rare commodity in itself in Dragon Ball games)

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7760
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by HeroR » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:33 am

Bullza wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:31 am
HeroR wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:08 am
It makes a different in a fighting game when the characters don't play the same.
Which again doesn't matter, your sole counter argument has nothing to do with the argument that I'm making. Any potential character that could have been added to this game would have played differently anyway.
The only Gokus are base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, and GT, so 5.
That's 4 but in any case...if there are already three different versions of Goku in the game then why does there need to be a fourth one as opposed to literally any other character in the series who is not in the game at all?

There are only 37 characters in the game as it is even with the DLC so even in the literal sense Goku makes up 12% of the roster by himself. When you include Papa Goku, Pink Goku and Half Goku that's 20%.
People complaining doesn't make their point right.
It's not about a right or a wrong. It's about the developer deciding on certain characters for the roster and the people who own the game and even site publications thinking those choices to be terrible, which they are, hence the negative comments which are the most upvoted comments.
I don't care as Turles as a I would prefer if they just threw in Super Saiyan 4 Goku.
Then say that came next, after Ultra Instinct Goku and Turles, we then get Super Saiyan 4 Goku and OG Goku and then after that let's throw in Super Saiyan God Goku.

At what point do you no longer defend it? 10 variations? 12 variations? 15 variations? Or is there no end? They'd all play differently right?
Your argument more or less amounts to, 'these characters looks similar, so their background and move set doesn't matter', which is all factually wrong. They do matter since Black looking like Goku doesn't mean 'he's just Goku'. Just as Vegito is just Goku or Vegeta depending of on what mood you're in.

And? So what if that's 20% if they play different, especially when 'Papa Goku' and 'Pink Goku' are not freaking Goku.

People make negative comments all the time about DLC. It isn't new to FighterZ. I've seen the same crap happened with Smash Brothers, Xenoverse, Mortal Kombat, Jump Force. People will always complained when a character they don't want makes it in over a character they want. Just like people complained about Jiren and Videl last time.

I don't have to defend anything since I personally wouldn't mind any of those characters, especially a real OG Goku. To be blunt, the entire roster could be Goku and I wouldn't care as long as they played differently. I would be more mad if we had different characters, yet they all play the same like the old Dragon Ball games.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

User avatar
Quebaz
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1188
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:57 am
Location: Portugal
Contact:

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Quebaz » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:18 am

Chalking up Zamasu as "just another Goku" is pretty hilarious tho.

Adding GT Goku at this point is still dumb. but atleast it confirms that a potential sequel won't have many variations of him to add.
A LUZ INFINITA!
Steam: Quebaz
PSN: BSSJ3
Tumblr

Kataphrut
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1410
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Kataphrut » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:00 am

Nickolaidas wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:36 am
Kataphrut wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:52 pm
I've never had a problem with the Gokus and Vegetas in this game up to now because as a fan, I appreciate that they're representing different eras of the franchise. Z and Super have had their share, it's only fair that DB and GT do as well. Having GT Goku represent both versions undermines them. Give us SS4 representing GT, give us Kid Goku representing DB and DON'T have them as DLC because making them DLC characters emphasizes the lack of diversity in the roster.

But really, the bad idea with all of these variants is having them be DLC. DLC characters should either be hype characters that everyone wants to play as (Broly, Bardock, Vegetto and Gogeta) or add a spice of diversity to the roster (Jiren, Videl, maaaybe Zamasu...that's how bad this rollout has been). Adding nonstop variants of existing characters accomplishes neither. Those characters should be saved for sequels where they're not being paid for separately and can fit in alongside gameplay/graphic changes and other appeals.
I'm starting to think Bamco thinks the opposite. They probably ask themselves: "Which character people would be willing to pay 5$ for as DLC? GT Kid Goku? or Dodoria?"

In a way, it makes sense that DLC will be 'safe' choices - that is, characters who are insanely popular and who can ensure you'll fork out an extra 5 bucks in order to get them. (Videl doesn't fill this trope, but she *is* a female, which is a rare commodity in itself in Dragon Ball games)
It's classic producer logic.They got Bardock and Broly out of the way nice and early (who for years were the go-to bonus Saiyans in video games), then it's like what else can they come up with that people will want? Errrm...more Gokus! He's the most popular character, people can't get enough of him! Copy-paste those normals, give him a beam special and strap Nozawa to the studio gurney, no days off for her!

I guess it works on some audiences (wasn't the go-to explanation for the base forms that Japan loves them?) but it's a bad look for a game that's trying to break into this big FGC audience. Because contrary to what I've seen some people say, plenty of people in that community care just as much about diversity as they do about mechanics. There's only so many Evil Ryus you can get away with before people lose interest.

Jord
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:13 am

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Jord » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:27 am

Great news!
Finally some GT love in this game. GT kid Goku with a SSJ4 install would be awesome and can potentially make for a very interesting character. I'm so glad it isn't another crappy Super character.

User avatar
Gt91
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:11 am

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Gt91 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:17 am

Jord wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:27 am
Great news!
Finally some GT love in this game. GT kid Goku with a SSJ4 install would be awesome and can potentially make for a very interesting character. I'm so glad it isn't another crappy Super character.
I don't know if it's 100%confirmed but

https://twitter.com/DBZcom/status/1106588244811100160

User avatar
FoolsGil
I Live Here
Posts: 4128
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by FoolsGil » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:32 am

Gt91 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:17 am
Jord wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:27 am
Great news!
Finally some GT love in this game. GT kid Goku with a SSJ4 install would be awesome and can potentially make for a very interesting character. I'm so glad it isn't another crappy Super character.
I don't know if it's 100%confirmed but

https://twitter.com/DBZcom/status/1106588244811100160
Spontaneous permanent transformation may be the most interesting thing in that tweet, if it's true. Last time I've seen something like that was Jin in Marvel vs Capcom and MVC2.
Dragonball Exiles Chapter One. Chapter Two In Production.

User avatar
Zamasu55
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1702
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:38 am

Bullza wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:41 pm
It's yet another waste of a character either way but it should have at least been Super Saiyan 4 Goku. That's one of the few things from GT that people actually like. The little kid Goku was one of the reasons GT was such a disappointment.

The base game roster was fine but the DLC has been pretty dire. There was really no need for Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta and Broly when you already have Super Saiyan Blue Vegito and Broly.

Black Hair Goku. Little Goku. Father Goku. Another Vegeta. Android 17 when he was already sort of there with Android 18. Videl who nobody really cares all that much for.

I'd rather have had Kefla than these.
Ranger 17 and Videl were great addictions actually...

User avatar
Tai Lung
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1203
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Tai Lung » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:07 pm

Jord wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:27 am
Great news!
Finally some GT love in this game. GT kid Goku with a SSJ4 install would be awesome and can potentially make for a very interesting character. I'm so glad it isn't another crappy Super character.
Why is that stupid hater moment?
the game is still a big part of super and z is not that that's going to change something with a character

they hold a lot of resentment for some reason

Jord
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:13 am

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Jord » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:17 pm

Tai Lung wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:07 pm
Jord wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:27 am
Great news!
Finally some GT love in this game. GT kid Goku with a SSJ4 install would be awesome and can potentially make for a very interesting character. I'm so glad it isn't another crappy Super character.
Why is that stupid hater moment?
the game is still a big part of super and z is not that that's going to change something with a character

they hold a lot of resentment for some reason
It's just that most of the Super characters that are suggested either have a very small moveset, bad design or both. We don't need a third Broly the game for example, let alone a rip off (Kale). Instead it would be smart to focus on more interesting characters with large moveset or good designs.

User avatar
Tai Lung
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1203
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Tai Lung » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:35 pm

Jord wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:17 pm
Tai Lung wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:07 pm
Jord wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:27 am
Great news!
Finally some GT love in this game. GT kid Goku with a SSJ4 install would be awesome and can potentially make for a very interesting character. I'm so glad it isn't another crappy Super character.
Why is that stupid hater moment?
the game is still a big part of super and z is not that that's going to change something with a character

they hold a lot of resentment for some reason
It's just that most of the Super characters that are suggested either have a very small moveset, bad design or both. We don't need a third Broly the game for example, let alone a rip off (Kale). Instead it would be smart to focus on more interesting characters with large moveset or good designs.
the design always varies in taste ..
for the same reason why many prefer a simple design to one overloaded for the game is not so important.
and it's not like the gt characters have many movements in the series except for the main ones, I would say that hit and goku black showed more than most and very different from traditional attacks.
I would have preferred GT bread instead of videl for having more movements but instead we have now another goku is not exactly different from what you say given that it barely varies in design besides the movements in base are not very different.

anyway I don't care but if they are going to complain, then should a real complaint and ... not only "we want quality characters" because if not .. for many goku gt would not enter either.

Post Reply