"Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: "Dragon Ball FighterZ" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Peach » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:28 pm

Gligarman wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:30 pm Realistically I'm betting the new characters will likely be Cooler, Toppo and probably another variant of Vegeta or something. If I had my choice in addition to Toppo I'd have Muten Roshi and Yajirobe. I'd also love it if they had Abo and Kado!!!!
If we get Top or some other random Super character, i'm going to rage. :\

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:29 am

I was Very Pleased with the debuts of UI Goku and Especially Kefla today for season 3! 8)

They where the leading characters to be added to the game and The Saiyan Girls are without a doubt the leading new ladies out of the ToP and of all the new ladies in the DB Mythos. :thumbup:

Now as for the last 3 slots left to fill I am Really Hoping to see MY Leading Lady Ribrianne added to the game finally! :thumbup:

I would Really love to make a team with her and Kefla. Also it be cool if Rozie and Kakunsa where her assists.

The other slots maybe a GT character, mostly Pan or Omega Sheron.

Last slot to a movie or classic character, Most hoping for Zangya to add more female power to the roster. If not Dabura or Roshi would be solid choices as well.
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Sadala Elite
Banned

Post by Sadala Elite » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:09 am

Toppo, Omega Shenron and Raditz are most likely the final 3.

Gligarman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Gligarman » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:28 am

Ooooh! I knew I forgot someone! As much as I would love to see Muten Roshi and Yajirobe I wouldn't be surprised if we got Jaco! He's been a favorite of mine since his manga debut. I'd also be cool with seeing Moro given that he's the current main villain.

Nickolaidas
Advanced Regular

Post by Nickolaidas » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:17 am

CJStriker_CBR wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:29 am I was Very Pleased with the debuts of UI Goku and Especially Kefla today for season 3! 8)

They where the leading characters to be added to the game and The Saiyan Girls are without a doubt the leading new ladies out of the ToP and of all the new ladies in the DB Mythos. :thumbup:

Now as for the last 3 slots left to fill I am Really Hoping to see MY Leading Lady Ribrianne added to the game finally! :thumbup:

I would Really love to make a team with her and Kefla. Also it be cool if Rozie and Kakunsa where her assists.

Last slot to a movie or classic character, Most hoping for Zangya to add more female power to the roster. If not Dabura or Roshi would be solid choices as well.
There are quite a few people on reddit who want to see her. She has a lot of things going for her who could get her a spot. She's a female, she has a unique moveset, can have a dramatic finish with 18, can be the goofy character instead of Hercule ... she has decent chances.

I want to see Toppo, Roshi and Gero myself.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:41 am

Nightbane wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:44 pm The fact that there's an empty spot where 21 used to be, along with the fact that we're getting 5 characters means someone is gonna be pairless (i.e, UI Goku and Kefla, Vegetto and Zamasu, ect) gives me hope that Moro might actually make it in. I feel like the spot for 21 used to be at is being reserved for a crazy, important, and mega hype character and Moro fits exactly that.

I'm not sure who else it would be, we're getting 2 characters that are going on the Heroes side and 2 characters that are going on the Antagonists side, and 1 character that's going to be in the middle implying they're going to be a big WTF character. The only characters that fit there would be Moro, Towa/Mira, Demigra, or Cumber.
As cool as it would be to get Moro, I doubt they are going to add him before he ever gets animated.
That spot could be Mira’s.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:11 am

I vote Toppo, Omega and Roshi

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:32 am

I suggest Paikuhan, Raditz and Bebi Vegeta.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:29 am

CJStriker_CBR wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:29 am I was Very Pleased with the debuts of UI Goku and Especially Kefla today for season 3! 8)

Zangya has literally no chance of making it unless Bojack makes it.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Beiga

Post by Beiga » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:55 am

Kamesennin, Ribrianne, and Toppo get my votes.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:48 am

I'd like to see normal Zamasu in the game. We have many variants of the same characters anyway, so it's not that weird to have two variants of Zamasu, and plus 17 became playable when he was just an assist (so you can't even say that Zamasu shouldn't became playable because he is an assist for Black).

I think that normal Zamasu has a unique kit that would justify him being playable. Neither Black nor Fused Zamasu have Instant Severance (which is one of Zamasu's most iconic moves), and also Immortality/Regeneration would be an interesting mechanic he could introduce.

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:08 pm

Audio datamine suggests Omega Shenron for Season 3 https://twitter.com/AreCreeps/status/11 ... 7806955520

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:46 pm

mute_proxy wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:08 pm Audio datamine suggests Omega Shenron for Season 3 https://twitter.com/AreCreeps/status/11 ... 7806955520
You've beaten me to this news.

Well I don't think Yi Xing Long is the iconic villain of GT for me Bebi is more iconic than the Dark Dragon.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:03 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:46 pm
You've beaten me to this news.

Well I don't think Yi Xi Long is the iconic villain of GT for me Bebi is more iconic than the Dark Dragon.
I mean he's the big bad final boss of GT, having Baby without Omega would feel out of place

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:09 pm

Omega Shenron, Dabura, and Roshi for me.

Beiga

Post by Beiga » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:22 pm

mute_proxy wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:08 pm Audio datamine suggests Omega Shenron for Season 3 https://twitter.com/AreCreeps/status/11 ... 7806955520
That's a shame. He's so dumb looking and the less GT I have to endure, the better. Let's hope he's bottom tier so he's never played.

Though, I don't see anything in that Tweet or by the poster about Omega... :?:
Last edited by Beiga on Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:24 pm

Omega have a good variety of attacks (he can use the moves of the other dragons), and it would be nice to have at least two GT characters in the game.

Now my hopes are on Piccolo Daimao.

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:38 pm

Beiga wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:22 pm Though, I don't see anything in that Tweet or by the poster about Omega... :?:
That quote by Gogeta was used specifically against Omega Shenron, about the shoulder stuff.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:57 pm

Beiga wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:22 pm
That's a shame. He's so dumb looking and the less GT I have to endure, the better. Let's hope he's bottom tier so he's never played.
I hope he's top tier now.

Beiga

Post by Beiga » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:05 pm

I hope he's mega super duper bottom tier and makes pink daisies appear with every hit :D