Question about Super DBZ.

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

_Jrinu_
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Question about Super DBZ.

Post by _Jrinu_ » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:26 pm

Hey guys,

So, I finally got my hands on a copy of Super DBZ a couple of days ago. (First, I gotta say, I am really enjoying it)

I've been working with Trunks as my first charcter profile, and I've got him up to over 200,000 BP, and I've completed the skill tree.

The thing is, it now says that I can inherit a skill from someone else. I have another character profile of Piccolo Daimao, but it won't let me inherit skills from him.

Can someone please explain to me how the inheriting system works?
There is no better combination in the world than Dragonball, Cherry Pepsi, and Cheez-Its. It's a proven fact.
The Super Saiya-jin Bobba Fetts: Gym Class Badminton Champions 2006!!
Wii Friend Code: 1134 6268 9135 3724/ Xbox live gamertag: Jrinu
Jump Ultimate Stars Code: 2534 9452 9303

Anonymous Friend
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Anonymous Friend » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:05 am

You can only inherit skills from character cards whose characters have inheritable skills. Which pretty much means going thru the skill tree with the other characters.

I usually ended up inheriting kamehamehas, distucto discs, or Trunks' dash.

You can also inherit abilities like an extra super stock at the beginning of the match or a senzu bean which are my favorites.
Playstation Network ID/Xbox Gamer Tag: AnonymousFriend
Wii FriendCode: 1003 3740 6652 4063

Jord
Advanced Regular

Post by Jord » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:52 am

You can only inherit from people with a complete skill tree.
Jord doesn't have a avatar because the combination of Jord and a equally cool avatar would cause the universe to implode.