"Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Thu May 10, 2018 6:15 am

Quick question does a Samsung Galaxy S4 will be enough for run the game ? :think:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

RedHeat
Regular

Post by RedHeat » Thu May 10, 2018 3:51 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Quick question does a Samsung Galaxy S4 will be enough for run the game ? :think:
Not at the highest graphic setting, but yeah. It'll run it.
Feels over Reals.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Thu May 10, 2018 6:00 pm

Datamine shows 2nd, 3rd, and 4th form Freeza as well as a new 1st form, 2 final form Frosts, 2 Ginyus, and new Krillin, Kid Gohan, Yamcha, Pikkon, Vegeta (Namek), Pan, Piccolo icons. There is also a Giblet Icon, though he likely won't be obtainable, like Zahha.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Hopefully most of these icons are cards that are coming soon.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Thu May 10, 2018 6:34 pm

RedHeat wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Quick question does a Samsung Galaxy S4 will be enough for run the game ? :think:
Not at the highest graphic setting, but yeah. It'll run it.
Agreed should work.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri May 11, 2018 3:30 am

ArchedThunder wrote:Datamine shows 2nd, 3rd, and 4th form Freeza as well as a new 1st form, 2 final form Frosts, 2 Ginyus, and new Krillin, Kid Gohan, Yamcha, Pikkon, Vegeta (Namek), Pan, Piccolo icons. There is also a Giblet Icon, though he likely won't be obtainable, like Zahha.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Hopefully most of these icons are cards that are coming soon.
why wouldnt Giblet or Zahha be earnable?

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri May 11, 2018 7:00 am

After playing it for a while i can tell it's as awful as Dokkan.
Tutorial takes like 1 hour of game forcing you to click things, i hate that.
Game is full of options that are very poorly explained and completely unecessary.

I was hoping for a good DB game, but i got another crap with energy used on missions and waiting for 3 hours until your character end training.
Not to mention those pulls. How is that every famous person on youtube gets SPARKING cards, but i didn't get a single in 20+ summons? Maybe i just have bad luck, but still. It's annoying.
Fighting system is complicated as well and PVP rating matchmaking is a joke. You can get killed in a seconds.

I honestly stoped reading story after few missions when i saw Jaco lol
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

One_Instance
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by One_Instance » Fri May 11, 2018 7:44 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:After playing it for a while i can tell it's as awful as Dokkan.
Tutorial takes like 1 hour of game forcing you to click things, i hate that.
Game is full of options that are very poorly explained and completely unecessary.

I was hoping for a good DB game, but i got another crap with energy used on missions and waiting for 3 hours until your character end training.
Not to mention those pulls. How is that every famous person on youtube gets SPARKING cards, but i didn't get a single in 20+ summons? Maybe i just have bad luck, but still. It's annoying.
Fighting system is complicated as well and PVP rating matchmaking is a joke. You can get killed in a seconds.

I honestly stoped reading story after few missions when i saw Jaco lol
Not saying this game is gonna be completely different when the official release comes, but I would reserve a final opinion until that point, personally. I'm not the biggest fan of this game, though I never hyped it up much either, but in it's defense I don't think it was ever intended for the 3 hour training option to be used on a regular basis. I only used it once before sticking to the shorter ones that use training items. Also, I don't know how summoning works but with 20 summons, I've got 3 Sparking cards, all of which have been limit broken twice, hopefully things get more balanced in the future.

On another note, having events that you can only play 5 times a day is annoying, I'll give it time to see the ups and downs of it though.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri May 11, 2018 8:02 am

One_Instance wrote: Not saying this game is gonna be completely different when the official release comes, but I would reserve a final opinion until that point, personally. I'm not the biggest fan of this game, though I never hyped it up much either, but in it's defense I don't think it was ever intended for the 3 hour training option to be used on a regular basis. I only used it once before sticking to the shorter ones that use training items. Also, I don't know how summoning works but with 20 summons, I've got 3 Sparking cards, all of which have been limit broken twice, hopefully things get more balanced in the future.

On another note, having events that you can only play 5 times a day is annoying, I'll give it time to see the ups and downs of it though.
Was trying to do challenge with evading 3 times in battle and i got killed. Evading seems random. Sometimes my character can dodge range attacks, sometimes it can't. I don't understand how it works
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

One_Instance
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by One_Instance » Fri May 11, 2018 8:04 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:Was trying to do challenge with evading 3 times in battle and i got killed. Evading seems random. Sometimes my character can dodge range attacks, sometimes it can't. I don't understand how it works
Now that you bring that up, you're right. I had little to no trouble dodging during the beta, but now I can only do it when I'm lucky. I don't know if anyone else can confirm but it seems to have gotten worse for some reason.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:02 am

To anyone with the game how is Shallot's story?

One_Instance
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by One_Instance » Fri May 11, 2018 9:20 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:To anyone with the game how is Shallot's story?
We still don't know much about him, but Beerus seems to know something about him that we don't. The story so far ends with Whis telling Shallot he'll select the "ideal master" to train him. Shallot is pretty hot headed and doesn't want to run from Raditz (who is stronger than we remember him from the manga/anime) and doesn't like the idea of having a master, but he's shown himself to be somewhat soft-hearted when he wants to be. I like him as a character, but there's still a lot to learn about him and his background.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Fri May 11, 2018 10:39 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote: why wouldnt Giblet or Zahha be earnable?
Eventually they probably will be, I'm just saying we probably won't get them for a little while.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri May 11, 2018 12:03 pm

I restarted game few times to get something good from summoning and i luckily managed to get sparking Pan, Pikkon and Piccolo. Now with that "triple P" things will get better i hope. Took me about 5 rerolls of really awful summons. Playing tutorial takes about 15 minutes at best so i recommend everyone to do that while it's not too late so you won't lose anything important.

You currently get 2,000 stones (20 summons) for a new account and 500 stones if you link it with Facebook or Twitter.

Also, if you get a feeling that your game is not running smooth, disable energy saving from game options. It should make game run 60 fps.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat May 12, 2018 4:40 am

really excited to get my hands on this when it comes out

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat May 12, 2018 9:18 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:really excited to get my hands on this when it comes out
It's out, but only in few places. You can still play it but you have to download APK. It works 100%.

------

How do you all think? Is it better to keep stones for next summon events or try to limit break current characters?
I already got 3 out of 5 sparking characters.
Is limit breaking worth it? I'm confused with all those ways to level-up characters. For now there are 3 ways:
-Getting exp from story mode to raise character level
-Boost characters with Soul Boost
-Limit break characters

Confusing.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:33 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:really excited to get my hands on this when it comes out
It's out, but only in few places. You can still play it but you have to download APK. It works 100%.

------

How do you all think? Is it better to keep stones for next summon events or try to limit break current characters?
I already got 3 out of 5 sparking characters.
Is limit breaking worth it? I'm confused with all those ways to level-up characters. For now there are 3 ways:
-Getting exp from story mode to raise character level
-Boost characters with Soul Boost
-Limit break characters

Confusing.
I havent managed to get it working here in the UK, and its not officially out here either.

One_Instance
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by One_Instance » Mon May 14, 2018 7:21 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:I havent managed to get it working here in the UK, and its not officially out here either.
If you can get a VPN, change location to the Netherlands, and clear your data for the play store, you should be able to get it. That's how I went about it.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon May 14, 2018 7:50 am

Can anyone tell if in-game store work for you?
I was getting alert about maintance before.
Now i have error about product info.

Can it be because i got game from APK and not playstore?

One_Instance
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by One_Instance » Mon May 14, 2018 7:56 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:Can anyone tell if in-game store work for you?

Guess it's an APK thing. It's working for me for the first time ever. If you want, I can go into detail about what's on here.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon May 14, 2018 8:29 am

One_Instance wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:Can anyone tell if in-game store work for you?

Guess it's an APK thing. It's working for me for the first time ever. If you want, I can go into detail about what's on here.
Now i'm afraid i won't be able to transfer my account if i have game installed from APK.
If game gets updated i will still have to get it somehow. At this point game will probably be available in my country, but i'm not sure if i'll be able to transfer my current account. PVP works tho.