"Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
PsionicWarrior
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1567
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 2:33 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by PsionicWarrior » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:20 am

Kataphrut wrote: Also, Zamasu, Bojack and 5th form Cooler? This game is getting really random with it's character choices.
I guess they think more in terms of tags, Future and Female will get stronger, Movies already tops though lol

Kataphrut
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1434
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Kataphrut » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:32 am

PsionicWarrior wrote:
Kataphrut wrote: Also, Zamasu, Bojack and 5th form Cooler? This game is getting really random with it's character choices.
I guess they think more in terms of tags, Future and Female will get stronger, Movies already tops though lol
Pretty much that's what it feels like. With Cooler, a Freeza team is more viable (I haven't got Chilled, apparently he has some ridiculously good buffs for them), Zamasu and the inevitable Goku Black Rose will boost God ki and Future along with Mai, Trunks and Gohan, Caulifla and Kale boost female etc. Also there seem to be a lot more characters coming out with built-in Saiyan counters like Bojack and Caulifla. It's like they know they made Saiyans dominant, which is admittedly hard to avoid in this series.

I'm still fairly new to the meta, are there any characters that counter Movies? If not, who would that even be? Toribot?

User avatar
PsionicWarrior
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1567
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 2:33 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by PsionicWarrior » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:56 am

Kataphrut wrote: I'm still fairly new to the meta, are there any characters that counter Movies? If not, who would that even be? Toribot?
AFAIK there is no specific anti-movies team, if that ever happens I think Anime Original Saga should do it loooool

User avatar
Bebi Hatchiyack
Regular
Posts: 738
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:39 pm

Hope that by the end of part.3 of the story mode Zahha will be playable I love his moves and charadesign :oops: :o

Plz Bamco :cry:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Kinokima
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1270
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:02 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Kinokima » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:11 am

Does anyone know if there a place to farm Yellow 4 Star Super Souls yet? I am so low on those and could really use more.

User avatar
Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6034
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:57 am

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Kanassa » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:15 pm

Kinokima wrote:Does anyone know if there a place to farm Yellow 4 Star Super Souls yet? I am so low on those and could really use more.
Go to the soul boost page and click on the pannel you want to activate, when you do this you'll see a button reading 'How to Get' next to the price of activating it. CLicking this will make a window pop out that'll tell you which missions give out the souls you need. If there is no mission registered, it means you're not far enough in the story to have unlocked said mission.

Currently:
Part 3 Book 2 Chapter 5
Part 3 Book 2 Chapter 1
Part 3 Book 1 Chapter 5
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:


Obligitory Fan Fic Plug: Dragon Ball - Another Road
Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

User avatar
ZeroNeonix
Regular
Posts: 723
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:35 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ZeroNeonix » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:33 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Hope that by the end of part.3 of the story mode Zahha will be playable I love his moves and charadesign :oops: :o

Plz Bamco :cry:
I'm surprised Zahha isn't an unlockable character already, given how many times he's been playable in the story and how many times we've fought him. He's clearly a fully functional character already, so what's the deal?

I also wonder if we'll ever be given a dark element character. It would probably be terrible for balance, but say Shallot got a dark transformation down the line. Shallot only gets limit broken at specific points in the story, so he's been incredibly weak compared to other characters anyway. Give him a dark element transformation, and Shallot would finally be useful.

Kinokima
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1270
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:02 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Kinokima » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:47 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Kinokima wrote:Does anyone know if there a place to farm Yellow 4 Star Super Souls yet? I am so low on those and could really use more.
Go to the soul boost page and click on the pannel you want to activate, when you do this you'll see a button reading 'How to Get' next to the price of activating it. CLicking this will make a window pop out that'll tell you which missions give out the souls you need. If there is no mission registered, it means you're not far enough in the story to have unlocked said mission.

Currently:
Part 3 Book 2 Chapter 5
Part 3 Book 2 Chapter 1
Part 3 Book 1 Chapter 5


I honestly looked at every level and couldn’t find it but I did forget to check by clicking the soul. I honestly just thought they weren’t out yet. Oops!


Thanks for your help!

User avatar
Bebi Hatchiyack
Regular
Posts: 738
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:33 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Hope that by the end of part.3 of the story mode Zahha will be playable I love his moves and charadesign :oops: :o

Plz Bamco :cry:
I'm surprised Zahha isn't an unlockable character already, given how many times he's been playable in the story and how many times we've fought him. He's clearly a fully functional character already, so what's the deal?

I also wonder if we'll ever be given a dark element character. It would probably be terrible for balance, but say Shallot got a dark transformation down the line. Shallot only gets limit broken at specific points in the story, so he's been incredibly weak compared to other characters anyway. Give him a dark element transformation, and Shallot would finally be useful.
Love that idea why not a transformation unique to him called Dark Super Saiyan or Nega Super Saiyan. For Zahha I don't know the deal either. :|
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

User avatar
Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6034
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:57 am

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Kanassa » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:31 am

And now Legends crashes any time I try to enter a fight. Great, I can't play anymore
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:


Obligitory Fan Fic Plug: Dragon Ball - Another Road
Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

User avatar
Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6034
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:57 am

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Kanassa » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:27 am

When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:


Obligitory Fan Fic Plug: Dragon Ball - Another Road
Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

User avatar
MCDaveG
I Live Here
Posts: 4674
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:54 pm
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contact:

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by MCDaveG » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:23 am

Kanassa wrote:https://twitter.com/DB_Legends/status/1 ... 0630148096

I'm afraid, but intruiged
Muhahah, some Valentine brown stuff there. Dirty Sanchezman :lol:
I wonder about that ingame event :)
FighterZ: DavidSebastian
PS4: Dynamixx88

User avatar
Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1070
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 4:51 pm
Location: Planet Sadla

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:33 am

We're getting Rosé for Valentine's Day. I'm calling it now!
Caulifla best girl! :)

User avatar
Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here
Posts: 2828
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:37 am

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:We're getting Rosé for Valentine's Day. I'm calling it now!
Well, he is a literal lady-killer.

User avatar
mahakaishin1991
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 am

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:38 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Dragon Ball Gus wrote:We're getting Rosé for Valentine's Day. I'm calling it now!
Well, he is a literal lady-killer.
savage

User avatar
Noah
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:56 pm
Location: Virtual World

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noah » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:10 pm

I miss having time to complete all the missions in this game events, but nowadays I just play to clear the challenges or do the dailies.

Also I don't know why they are taking too long to continue introducing Boo arc characters, I get it that they want this to be filled with more Super characters, but for F's sake I need Ultimate Gohan and SSJ3 Gotenks for my future hybrid team.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:47 pm

Noah wrote:I miss having time to complete all the missions in this game events, but nowadays I just play to clear the challenges or do the dailies.

Also I don't know why they are taking too long to continue introducing Boo arc characters, I get it that they want this to be filled with more Super characters, but for F's sake I need Ultimate Gohan and SSJ3 Gotenks for my future hybrid team.
I don't even do most events. I finish most missions only once to get 10CC. Most of times i only do daily missions at the end of day. I will probably buy new Trunks using medals but only to 0 stars just to have this unit, i'll never use him anyway. I do the limited EX battles and will spent rest of medals to get Master Pack 2 tickets or skip tickets.

Also, what they really need to do now is GT banner. There are already 4 Pan units in game and with Dokkan having GT-themed anniversary right now it's good idea to give GT banner in Legends. They should give kid Goku and Trunks in banner + old SP Pan and boost her because right now 1-star EX Bee Pan is stronger than 6-star SP Pan.

After that, they should finish Buu saga.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

User avatar
Bebi Hatchiyack
Regular
Posts: 738
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:37 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Noah wrote:I miss having time to complete all the missions in this game events, but nowadays I just play to clear the challenges or do the dailies.

Also I don't know why they are taking too long to continue introducing Boo arc characters, I get it that they want this to be filled with more Super characters, but for F's sake I need Ultimate Gohan and SSJ3 Gotenks for my future hybrid team.
I don't even do most events. I finish most missions only once to get 10CC. Most of times i only do daily missions at the end of day. I will probably buy new Trunks using medals but only to 0 stars just to have this unit, i'll never use him anyway. I do the limited EX battles and will spent rest of medals to get Master Pack 2 tickets or skip tickets.

Also, what they really need to do now is GT banner. There are already 4 Pan units in game and with Dokkan having GT-themed anniversary right now it's good idea to give GT banner in Legends. They should give kid Goku and Trunks in banner + old SP Pan and boost her because right now 1-star EX Bee Pan is stronger than 6-star SP Pan.

After that, they should finish Buu saga.
There will be some GT content to come if you go back in the previous I posted some data leak from the game look the files.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:25 am

Can't stop laughing at guys who seriously believed that Black Goku will appear because he has pink hair :lol:
Like that ever made any sense. It was obvious since the very start it will be female event and even last news confirmed that.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

User avatar
Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here
Posts: 2828
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:56 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:Can't stop laughing at guys who seriously believed that Black Goku will appear because he has pink hair :lol:
Like that ever made any sense. It was obvious since the very start it will be female event and even last news confirmed that.
Who really knows for certain, there may still be a chance for Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black to make an appearance, for a person as feminine as him, might still be picked for this latest event.

Post Reply