"Jump Force" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Anonymous Friend
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: "Jump Force" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Anonymous Friend » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:29 pm

Looks like this is getting delisted and many of the network features going away in February. I'm hoping for another sale as it gets closer to the end. I held out on buying during the last sale to see if more dlc was coming.
Playstation Network ID/Xbox Gamer Tag: AnonymousFriend
Wii FriendCode: 1003 3740 6652 4063

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:38 pm

Anonymous Friend wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:29 pm Looks like this is getting delisted and many of the network features going away in February. I'm hoping for another sale as it gets closer to the end. I held out on buying during the last sale to see if more dlc was coming.
It's actually on massive sale right now on both Xbox and PlayStation. PSN has the best sale, where it's $10 for the base game and its (first?) character expansion pass; Xbox is $9 for the base game or $15 for the ultimate right now.

Not as major a discount on Switch (and nothing digital right now), but Best Buy has the physical version for $20.

I already own the PS4 disc but bought it digital just to have going forward. 🤷
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Anonymous Friend
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Anonymous Friend » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:28 pm

VegettoEX wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:38 pm
Anonymous Friend wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:29 pm Looks like this is getting delisted and many of the network features going away in February. I'm hoping for another sale as it gets closer to the end. I held out on buying during the last sale to see if more dlc was coming.
It's actually on massive sale right now on both Xbox and PlayStation. PSN has the best sale, where it's $10 for the base game and its (first?) character expansion pass; Xbox is $9 for the base game or $15 for the ultimate right now.

Not as major a discount on Switch (and nothing digital right now), but Best Buy has the physical version for $20.

I already own the PS4 disc but bought it digital just to have going forward. 🤷
Thank you very much. I read about the delisting last week. I assume all I need is the Ultimate edition and the second character pass and should be set. Will be buying right now.

Earlier this month I was looking at the My Hero game that was on decent sale.
Playstation Network ID/Xbox Gamer Tag: AnonymousFriend
Wii FriendCode: 1003 3740 6652 4063

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:47 am

Bought a second hand copy on disc for xbox one.

Game is weird. Some parts are amazing, attack graphics and stuff, the premise, but it just feels janky and odd in a way I cant really describe.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.