"SDBH: World Mission" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: "SDBH: World Mission" Official Discussion Thread

Post by MCDaveG » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:11 am

Kanassa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:35 am
MCDaveG wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:18 am Also, it will take ages to get all the cards through the gacha system, of course it will, still have no idea what DBH, SDBH and Ultimate Mission cards are :lol:

Question - is there some quick way to level up fast? Is there a way to influence the speed of the button gauge?
Was trying to win all the struggles with Tenshinhan in extra story to reach ultimate, but the gauge is superfast and always missing one.
It's not really that long, you get tickets for the gacha machine pretty frequently and the drop rates aren't connected to microtransactions so they're not obscenly low. The lables are simply the arcade missions that the cards originally appeared in.

Custom Mode is broken if you want to level up easily as people have made 'Extreme Difficulty' rated battles that are actually super easy to do and give you tons of xp and items.

There's various items you can get as you progress that will slow down the button gauge, check the accesory store.

1. The Dragon Balls are Mine - Cost: 5000 zeni
- Decrease own Cl speed. Permanent.
2. Control Ring - Cost: 5000 zeni
- When a supporter, decrease Cl speed of all attackers on own team. Additionally, effect increased on Broly. Repeatable.
3. Solid Battle Plan - Cost: 9000 zeni
- When a supporter, decrease Cl speed of all attackers on own team. Repeatable.
4. Search System - Cost: 9000 zeni
- Slightly decrease own Cl speed. When attacking, attack the highest Cl speed. Repeatable.
Ah crap, I have spent the zeni on custom card images in the custom creation mode, which has some kind of points that I had depleted pretty fast :D But the accesory shop info is really helpful, thanks man!
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:42 pm

MCDaveG wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:11 am
Kanassa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:35 am
MCDaveG wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:18 am Also, it will take ages to get all the cards through the gacha system, of course it will, still have no idea what DBH, SDBH and Ultimate Mission cards are :lol:

Question - is there some quick way to level up fast? Is there a way to influence the speed of the button gauge?
Was trying to win all the struggles with Tenshinhan in extra story to reach ultimate, but the gauge is superfast and always missing one.
It's not really that long, you get tickets for the gacha machine pretty frequently and the drop rates aren't connected to microtransactions so they're not obscenly low. The lables are simply the arcade missions that the cards originally appeared in.

Custom Mode is broken if you want to level up easily as people have made 'Extreme Difficulty' rated battles that are actually super easy to do and give you tons of xp and items.

There's various items you can get as you progress that will slow down the button gauge, check the accesory store.

1. The Dragon Balls are Mine - Cost: 5000 zeni
- Decrease own Cl speed. Permanent.
2. Control Ring - Cost: 5000 zeni
- When a supporter, decrease Cl speed of all attackers on own team. Additionally, effect increased on Broly. Repeatable.
3. Solid Battle Plan - Cost: 9000 zeni
- When a supporter, decrease Cl speed of all attackers on own team. Repeatable.
4. Search System - Cost: 9000 zeni
- Slightly decrease own Cl speed. When attacking, attack the highest Cl speed. Repeatable.
Ah crap, I have spent the zeni on custom card images in the custom creation mode, which has some kind of points that I had depleted pretty fast :D But the accesory shop info is really helpful, thanks man!
You don't need to create anyhting in custom creation mode, just play some player-made missions. They have titles like "Easy XP" or "Special Items"
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:58 pm

Do you think if a World Mission 2 gets made, that Dimps will add a feature to play and trade custom cards online? I kinda wanna see the stupid shit that other people have made. I know I've made a few back in the day:

Saimaroimaru
Advanced Regular

Post by Saimaroimaru » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:34 am

Had to quit the game just as I was at the final battle in story mode. I was making content on it and got copyright claimed, they turned down my repeals so I just moved on to another game. Kind of frustrating to put all that work in. Oh well.