"SDBH: World Mission" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Re: "SDBH: World Mission" Official Discussion Thread

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri May 31, 2019 11:28 am

Cypher wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 6:57 am
Kogath wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:56 pm If only we were getting the full sets and not just a few random cards from sets... Heck, I'd be up for paying for DLC if they were full sets.
Agreed; this is something I've been wondering about since finishing the story mode (and getting the majority of the cards); I was still playing Ultimate Mission X (in a grinding/ 'just for fun' sense rather than actually doing anything, apart from clearing a few of the harder Arcade mode battles that I hadn't succeeded in before) up until just before World Mission came out, and a few months back managed to get all of the game's available cards (3376, unless I've missed a code somewhere); the fact that World Mission only offers 1177 (of which, in 100 hours, I've collected 1116- don't know if that's 'good' or 'bad', just illustrating it hasn't taken THAT much time to reach the limit of play-motivation in that respect) is, taken on its own as a comparison and disregarding all other factors, pretty unimpressive.

I appreciate it's Super DBH so focuses on that, but the absence of a good number of particular cards/ characters leaves me a little cold, despite the fact that I enjoyed World Mission for what it was, and the Switch's superior capabilities made for an all-round superior experience.
I'd hope that older sets might become available at some point, but I think it could just as likely not happen given the aforementioned Super DBH focus.
World mission has 110 more playable characters than UMX. Though there are many things I liked more about UMX, it for doesn’t have more characters. More cards yes, and really wish they would add the original card sets even if we didn’t get all the arcade missions for Pre SDBH and it wouldn’t be hard cause every effect and attack even from DBH is in game.

Cypher
Beyond Newbie

Post by Cypher » Fri May 31, 2019 12:44 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 11:28 am World mission has 110 more playable characters than UMX. Though there are many things I liked more about UMX, it for doesn’t have more characters. More cards yes, and really wish they would add the original card sets even if we didn’t get all the arcade missions for Pre SDBH and it wouldn’t be hard cause every effect and attack even from DBH is in game.
Oh, sure, with all the new Xeno stuff and Super characters etc I get that the total number of characters is now greater, but I mean specific things like Buu-saga yellow suit Yamcha, Abo and Kado, Bardock's team, and the Super 17/ 18 fusion. I know you can make your own of at least some of these, but that's a whole different kettle of fish in my mind (however cool the feature is). I guess I just liked the comprehensive range of versions of characters and the ability to make 'what if' teams and the like, which given the omission of certain versions isn't possible to the same extent, but I acknowledge this point wouldn't necessarily matter to a lot of people, and certainly isn't a deal-breaker for me personally, just a minor quibble. At the end of the day I can always just pick up my 3DS if I want, so it's not too bad- just would have been cool to have it all in one package (with the vastly superior graphics etc), so to speak.

I agree with you that it really shouldn't be much effort for them to add the older sets, and if we're lucky we may get at least some of them :)

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:09 am

I was originally a little deflated that the older sets weren’t available, but then when I finally competed all sets within the games I was quite relieved I didn’t have to do this with the older cards. If they could add them as paid DLC without having to pull for them, then great! But I’m happy enough that we can make them ourselves (for the most part) with the custom creation mode.
"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:22 am

Can’t say to much, but manyyyy more characters are coming to world mission. Like a lot more

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:57 am

S3 Hendrix wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:22 am Can’t say to much, but manyyyy more characters are coming to world mission. Like a lot more
new characters from the recent UVM sets??? there is not that many of them unless you mean new cards of the same characters like they always release each mission, hope not.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:04 am

Dragotaker wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:57 am
S3 Hendrix wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:22 am Can’t say to much, but manyyyy more characters are coming to world mission. Like a lot more
new characters from the recent UVM sets??? there is not that many of them unless you mean new cards of the same characters like they always release each mission, hope not.
Well the scan has been leaked, we’ll be getting a bunch of new Goku and vegeta br cards like transformation ssj Goku BR who turns ssjB and transformation ssj Vegeta BR who goes SSJGod, Sealas, great saiyaman 3, Paragus BR, Beet BR, Goku CC SSJGod, Goku CC MUI(UVM5 sec), and a few others.(like Goku br and vegeta BR in their SAB jackets) but this is crazy cause they’re giving us cards from UVM8 which literally came out barely 2 months ago

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:06 am

Super Fuu please! >w<

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:29 am

More Broly cards. Uh?

Oh, okay then.

anubisj
Beyond Newbie

Post by anubisj » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:56 am

I´m still salty about not having Hirudegarn first form.

Also, only BR cards? Where´s the source?

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:59 am

The following cards will be added soon:
  • UM3-017
  • UM3-039
  • UM3-040
  • UM3-062
  • UM5-040
  • UM5-050
  • UM5-051
  • UM5-053
  • UM5-062
  • UM5-066
  • UM5-SEC3
  • UM7-061
  • UM7-062
  • UM7-069
  • UM7-070
  • UM8-068
  • UM8-069
The leaks also mention UMP-05, UMP-26 and UMP-43, so I guess those might be coming too.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:59 am

anubisj wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:56 am I´m still salty about not having Hirudegarn first form.

Also, only BR cards? Where´s the source?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:44 pm

https://youtu.be/mXU7ERYiMPE

PV for the new DLC pack 2, it drops 8/3/2019. Honestly my most wanted characters/ cards to come to the game is dark Gogeta UM8 UR, Cumber(Base) UM3 UR, elder Kai SP type UM4 UR, Ozotto UM4 UR, broly: BR ssj UM5 SEC, Gogeta GT ssj4 UM7 UR, Vegito xeno ssj4 UM7 UR, Hearts UM7 SEC, Goku GT UM9 SEC, Dark king Mechikabura UM9 SEC, King cold UM3 CP, Trunks future UM3 CP, and Goku GT ssj4 UM7 CP. I know that’s a lot(and most wont make it) but I really hope atleast Dark Gogeta, Ozotto, Elder Kai And Vegito xeno ssj4 make it If non of the others do.

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:09 am

Does the DLC add new arcade missions?
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:37 am

Saiga wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:09 am Does the DLC add new arcade missions?
My bad everyone I meant to say it drops 8/7/2019 idk where I got 8/3 from, also no it doesn’t add new Arcade missions but it does add new missions to the “added/extra mission” mode where you can play new missions which include the DLC characters.

Kenneth La Torre
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:50 am

so the update is coming out today, Right?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:52 am

this is just pure speculation but, the first DLC pack for world mission was DBS broly and the second was power of the saiyans so it seems each DLC pack is themed to something so here’s what I believe the following DLC pack themes will be

DLC 3, warriors of prison planet(this will include characters such as Cumber(Base or ssj form), Ozotto, hatchiyack, Vegito xeno ssj4, king cold, and possibly Vegito CC kaioken)

DLC 4 Dark makai army (which will include characters such as the new demon god forms for Towa,dabura and mechikabura, also we’ll get dark Gogeta )

And the possible final pack DLC 5 which will include warriors from the universal conflict arc( such as hearts, Kamioren, lagss, grand priest Goku, And GoD Toppo)

dualist
Regular

Post by dualist » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:23 pm

Did we get SS Vro;y in this pack? Or still just base?
Playing Xenovoerse on PS4
PSN Tag: Dualist721

Kenneth La Torre
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:17 am

dualist wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:23 pm Did we get SS Vro;y in this pack? Or still just base?
Base. I didnt see no ssj broly, FPssj broly, or any gogeta either.

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:44 pm

It's really stupid World Mission doesn't have Gogeta Blue or SSFP Broly. Two units I really want to use on my team. I wonder what they're thinking. We should also be getting more current story cards from SDBH.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:48 am

New free Update in September focused on Namekians

https://twitter.com/Goreshx/status/1163780300058583045

Meh. They're going with the more boring choices possible in the available pool of missing cards with these updates.