"SDBH: World Mission" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: "SDBH: World Mission" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:41 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:So looks like this Amuzu is gonna be absorbing Frieza and Cell. Sort of a Fusions vibe with those two being merged with to become the main threat
Not absorbing. Amuzu's gimmick is he can copy the abilities of any fighter he sees, and can do so on one viewing, like Taskmaster in Marvel Comics. This is what he gets after mimmicking those two.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:28 am

https://youtu.be/yaVf_cLHZl0 New PV about making cards!!! ALSO THIS TRAILER CONFIRMS BROLY GOD IS IN GAME THIS WILL BE HIS FIRST TIME PLAYABLE EVER

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:29 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:https://youtu.be/yaVf_cLHZl0 New PV about making cards!!! ALSO THIS TRAILER CONFIRMS BROLY GOD IS IN GAME THIS WILL BE HIS FIRST TIME PLAYABLE EVER
I see him here, along with Arale, SS3 Scouter Vegeta, Imperfect Hirudegarn, Demon Realm Soldier and a bunch of the possessed bosses from the game:
This might be THE ultimate DB game roster to date...

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:50 am

Rinsankajugin wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:https://youtu.be/yaVf_cLHZl0 New PV about making cards!!! ALSO THIS TRAILER CONFIRMS BROLY GOD IS IN GAME THIS WILL BE HIS FIRST TIME PLAYABLE EVER
I see him here, along with Arale, SS3 Scouter Vegeta, Imperfect Hirudegarn, Demon Realm Soldier and a bunch of the possessed bosses from the game:
This might be THE ultimate DB game roster to date...
Maybe bardock xeno ssj2 will finally be playable. Cause kami knows the original ssj2 bardock model doesn’t look to great lol

Lek
Beyond Newbie

Post by Lek » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:34 am

Okay, I have no idea what is going on in that trailer showing off the card creation mode. As someone who has no experience with Dragon Ball Heroes so far, this game seems pretty overwhelming right now.
I'm totally looking forward to it though, since I usually enjoy getting lost in these kinds of detailed mechanics in a game. The more options it offers, the better :D

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:34 am

This looks like fun, I wonder if we can use these in the Storymode.

Oh shit, I forgot about the business Saiyan Arc Characters! :D
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:04 am

Kanassa wrote:This looks like fun, I wonder if we can use these in the Storymode.

Oh shit, I forgot about the business Saiyan Arc Characters! :D
It’s called the society survival arc :PP, also guys the website has been updated with a whole new page dedicated to card creation, new character bios for Xen/Xeno And Chamel,”new” story info(literally nothing new lol), more info about different online modes, and revealing Sealas as the last promo card that will come with the game. https://sdbh.bn-ent.net

nato25
Advanced Regular

Post by nato25 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:29 am

Damn the card creation looks impressive, wasn't expecting to be able to place effects and stuff thats awesome. I think I am in!

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:35 am

Some screen shots of the preview
Can anyone read the text in that last image? I'm curious why there's the prison planet in the behind a picture of what seems to be a moment from the arc there. Is it one of the arcade mission things? Or is this maybe hinting at playing through previous Hero missions?

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D

SSJmole
Advanced Regular

Post by SSJmole » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:44 am

Lek wrote:Okay, I have no idea what is going on in that trailer showing off the card creation mode. As someone who has no experience with Dragon Ball Heroes so far, this game seems pretty overwhelming right now.
I'm totally looking forward to it though, since I usually enjoy getting lost in these kinds of detailed mechanics in a game. The more options it offers, the better :D
I'm in same boat. Looks awesome , need English version asap so I can understand it lol

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:43 am

Kanassa wrote:Can anyone read the text in that last image? I'm curious why there's the prison planet in the behind a picture of what seems to be a moment from the arc there. Is it one of the arcade mission things? Or is this maybe hinting at playing through previous Hero missions?
It's the Arcade Mode.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:47 am

alakazam^ wrote:
Kanassa wrote:Can anyone read the text in that last image? I'm curious why there's the prison planet in the behind a picture of what seems to be a moment from the arc there. Is it one of the arcade mission things? Or is this maybe hinting at playing through previous Hero missions?
It's the Arcade Mode.
Ah, thanks. Though now I wonder that if stuff like that is accessed on a menu... What's this Hubworld cityscape for?

Kanassa wrote:

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:42 pm

Kanassa wrote:

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:29 pm

Seeing Super Saiyan Xeno Bardock gives me more hope for an actual "endless customization". Not even the arcade has that one. It seems I'll indeed be able to give Super Saiyan forms to certain characters. Let's just hope that includes at least some others like Future Gohanks, Xeno Vegenks, Bardock, King Vegeta and Tarble.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:35 pm

Kaioken Golden Cooler, Ultimate Pan, Ultra Instinct Yamcha... We won't be able to give transformations that change physical appearance (Outside of transforming into another character), but changing auras and moves should provide some nice looking stuff.

Kanassa wrote:

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:37 pm

Kanassa wrote:Kaioken Golden Cooler, Ultimate Pan, Ultra Instinct Yamcha... We won't be able to give transformations that change physical appearance (Outside of transforming into another character), but changing auras and moves should provide some nice looking stuff.
How do you know that?? was it confirmed somewhere?? won't be surprised at all if true but just making sure.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:02 pm

Dragotaker wrote:
Kanassa wrote:Kaioken Golden Cooler, Ultimate Pan, Ultra Instinct Yamcha... We won't be able to give transformations that change physical appearance (Outside of transforming into another character), but changing auras and moves should provide some nice looking stuff.
How do you know that?? was it confirmed somewhere?? won't be surprised at all if true but just making sure.
Not said, but very likely.
It would unrealistic to expect it and if it were possible you bet your ass we would have seen it in the advertisements for Creation mode.

Kanassa wrote:

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:07 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:
Not said, but very likely.
It would unrealistic to expect it and if it were possible you bet your ass we would have seen it in the advertisements for Creation mode.
I think you might be right. Here, unlike the other CAA's, Kaioken is just Kaioken rather than "Switch to (Character/Transformation)".

SSJmole
Advanced Regular

Post by SSJmole » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:50 pm

Does anyone know how mission creator works? I've been curious since I saw and I got it wrong earlier with how I assumed

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:22 pm

SSJmole wrote:Does anyone know how mission creator works? I've been curious since I saw and I got it wrong earlier with how I assumed
AS far as I can tell:
You choose a stage
You choose the opponents
You choose their buffs
You choose the victory and defeat conditions
You choose whether certain mission mechanics are in place
You choose the opponent's general strategy
You choose the music
You choose the name

Kanassa wrote: