Link to Bandai Namco "Player Appreciation Survey 2018"

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Link to Bandai Namco "Player Appreciation Survey 2018"

Post by AnimeNation101 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:28 pm

I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Xeogran
I Live Here

Re: Nows your chance to tell Bandai Namco what Dragon Ball game you want

Post by Xeogran » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:15 pm

And yet I voted for a Digimon fighting game instead :twisted:
I feel pretty content with the recent DB games, so why not use this opportunity for something else I'd enjoy.

Phozz
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Link to Bandai Namco "Player Appreciation Survey 2018"

Post by Phozz » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:17 pm

I voted for a Dragon Ball MMORPG. Not like DBO and deeper than Xenoverse's MMORPG elements.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:38 am

Dragon Ball Adventure game. The Spiderman game looked cool and I'm hungry for plot and world building + travel.

Let me take Gokû on an adventure across the various universes!
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:23 am

Chuquita wrote:Dragon Ball Adventure game. The Spiderman game looked cool and I'm hungry for plot and world building + travel.

Across U7? Sure. Across various universes? Prob not considering we’ve barely even seen U6.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:02 am

AnimeNation101 wrote:
Chuquita wrote:Dragon Ball Adventure game. The Spiderman game looked cool and I'm hungry for plot and world building + travel.

Across U7? Sure. Across various universes? Prob not considering we’ve barely even seen U6.
Well, Super's eventually coming back. Maybe we'll get to see more of those other universes then.

Also we saw a little bit of the other universes in the ToP lead up. No reason they couldn't take those universes' themes and run with them as worlds in a video game.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:20 am

Chuquita wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:

Well, Super's eventually coming back. Maybe we'll get to see more of those other universes then.

Also we saw a little bit of the other universes in the ToP lead up. No reason they couldn't take those universes' themes and run with them as worlds in a video game.
Good point.
But I’d see that being a sequel. First they’d have to perfect the Dragon world of Earth and all its areas.

This is a pretty big map with a lot of notable areas. So for a first game, i feel like just focusing on Earth is the best idea.