"Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:35 pm

It could mean that in the future we might get a Black Goku arc DLC, or most likely the story of Trunks.

EoZ doesn't bother me much, my bet would be that the devs know Toriyama probably will forget, as usual, EoZ and re-write it without caring much as Super keeps progressing.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:48 pm

Scsigs wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:32 am
Kakarotto92 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:19 am Only disappointment as of now seems to be the skipping of original DB/pre-Raditz material and the game's story apparently starting yet again with Raditz's arrival on Earth, as if that was the beginning of Goku's story and not the middle of it. I'd love to train with Muten Roshi, running with Kuririn while delivering milk, climbing Korin's tower, fight the Red Ribbon Army, fly on the Kinto'un looking for Dragon Balls or chasing after Tambourine to avenge Kuririn’s death, etc. What a shame.

I'm not complaining , getting pre-Z content was never likely to happen to begin with and regardless of it, this game, as it appears to be right now and if done right, is still a dream come true.
To speak on this, this might be the reason why the game's called DBZ: Kakarot as opposed to DBZ: Goku (other than the earlier Legacy of Goku Action RPGs being a thing), since it's focused on the parts of the story after Goku discovers he's an alien named Kakarot, to which the rest of the story then evolves from.

A prequel called DBZ: Goku covering the first several arcs of the manga would be awesome, though.
Then they should just call it Dragon Ball. Not Z

Scsigs
I Live Here

Post by Scsigs » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:39 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:48 pm Then they should just call it Dragon Ball. Not Z
You have a point. But the DBZ game would then have Super content, so...
Shrug
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
Vic Mignogna: Good actor & singer, but a MAJOR douchebag & idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://twitter.com/Scsigs

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:46 pm

Xeogran wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:47 am
I think the best we're ever gonna get from that part is that extra mission in Xenoverse 2. It's really a shame no game ever covered it properly.
TheSaiyanGod wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:32 am
I mean, the credits roll just after that, so it's clear what they wanted. Whatever comes after is just a bonus, as expected. I don't really care much about Dragon Ball Super, so it's a big whatever if it comes or not, DLC or not, but there are things (like the ones I mentioned in the spoiler tag) that should probably be in base game given that it's a game "focused on Goku". The ones I mentioned in the spoiler tag is kind of obvious, they represent the very beginning and the "not-so-very" end of the character, which is why it is important that those events should have been in the base game.

Then again, there's always the chance that they release it via free DLC, wouldn't mind that.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:52 pm

Would it be fair to thank DBS for the new set of wonderful games we are having? well not the show itself because most of the content is still from Z, but for DB's revival.
I mean, the games I used to play were some better than others but still pretty much similar to each other, Raging Blast, Blasting Rage, Tenkaichi Budokai 1, 2, 3, Budokai 1, 2, 3. Of course the new-gen consoles are a huge factor.

Even with all the flaws and all I can't help to feel that XV, FZ and DBZ K are like dreams come true I thought would never happen. I don't include Fusions or Heroes because the former is based on a manga and the latter is mainly for Japan. I wonder if BoG never happened would we be getting this amazing games that are on a whole new level IMO?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:00 pm

No, this is all thanks to Dragon Ball Online (and partially Dimps). After its shutdown, Dimps started using its content and came up with Xenoverse (it predates Dragon Ball Super by months), which also made its way to Dragon Ball Heroes during that time. The producers of Dragon Ball FighterZ revealed that they took inspiration from Xenoverse to come up with something new too, so... All the thanks goes to Dragon Ball Online and Dimps.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:09 pm

The only Dragon Ball game that's been released this generation that's been worth a damn has been FighterZ. And that game owes its success to nobody apart from the Arc Systems who developed it with the vision of wanting to make 2.5D game because they wanted to make the game visually closer to the anime and that they felt there were too many 3D Dragon Ball games that had been released by that point.

Robo4900
I Live Here

Post by Robo4900 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:13 pm

Lord Beerus wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:09 pm The only Dragon Ball game that's been released this generation that's been worth a damn has been FighterZ. And that game owes its success to nobody apart from the Arc Systems who developed it with the vision of wanting to make 2.5D game because they wanted to make the game visually closer to the anime and that they felt there were too many 3D Dragon Ball games that had been released by that point.
I'd argue that even FighterZ still falls to the critical problem that basically every Dragon Ball game is essentially a fairly standard fighting game with Dragon Ball visuals and sounds.

Fancier/more faithful visuals don't really count for much when it's still basically the same kind of game we've been given every year or two since 1997.

It'd be like if every video game based on Batman was a point and click adventure game; yes, it is a good fit for the property, but given the variety of things you could be doing, it's pretty disappointing to see that this is all anyone seems to be able to come up with.
What happened to the early-mid '00s, where -- despite the poor marketing of the ones that aren't fighting games -- we had Legacy Of Goku, that GBA platform brawler, the GBA card game, and GT: Transformation? Even up to around 2009/2010, we had Sagas, Revenge Of King Piccolo, Attack Of The Saiyans, the DS card game, Origins, and Online, but that was a full ten years ago now.
The most "different" entry anyone has come up with this past decade was Fusions, which was still a fighting game, just one that happened to have a gimmick based around fusing characters.
And, as I've already pointed out in this thread, isn't DBZ Kakarot basically just like Xenoverse but with a better version of Tenkaichi & Budokai's overworld segments?

Sorry if I'm being a buzzkill, but it honestly kinda depresses me that Bandai seem so unwilling to let anyone try something new with a Dragon Ball game. As someone who's never been into fighting games, I'm honestly pretty fed up. Just... Try a new idea sometime, Bandai. Better yet, do what you did with Arc Systemworks, and give some other studio a try, let them do something cool. Just... Not another studio who's just gonna give us another fighting game, okay?
The point of Dragon Ball is to enjoy it. Never lose sight of that.

TheSaiyanGod
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:07 pm

Robo4900 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:13 pm
Lord Beerus wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:09 pm The only Dragon Ball game that's been released this generation that's been worth a damn has been FighterZ. And that game owes its success to nobody apart from the Arc Systems who developed it with the vision of wanting to make 2.5D game because they wanted to make the game visually closer to the anime and that they felt there were too many 3D Dragon Ball games that had been released by that point.
I'd argue that even FighterZ still falls to the critical problem that basically every Dragon Ball game is essentially a fairly standard fighting game with Dragon Ball visuals and sounds.

Fancier/more faithful visuals don't really count for much when it's still basically the same kind of game we've been given every year or two since 1997.

It'd be like if every video game based on Batman was a point and click adventure game; yes, it is a good fit for the property, but given the variety of things you could be doing, it's pretty disappointing to see that this is all anyone seems to be able to come up with.
What happened to the early-mid '00s, where -- despite the poor marketing of the ones that aren't fighting games -- we had Legacy Of Goku, that GBA platform brawler, the GBA card game, and GT: Transformation? Even up to around 2009/2010, we had Sagas, Revenge Of King Piccolo, Attack Of The Saiyans, the DS card game, Origins, and Online, but that was a full ten years ago now.
The most "different" entry anyone has come up with this past decade was Fusions, which was still a fighting game, just one that happened to have a gimmick based around fusing characters.
And, as I've already pointed out in this thread, isn't DBZ Kakarot basically just like Xenoverse but with a better version of Tenkaichi & Budokai's overworld segments?

Sorry if I'm being a buzzkill, but it honestly kinda depresses me that Bandai seem so unwilling to let anyone try something new with a Dragon Ball game. As someone who's never been into fighting games, I'm honestly pretty fed up. Just... Try a new idea sometime, Bandai. Better yet, do what you did with Arc Systemworks, and give some other studio a try, let them do something cool. Just... Not another studio who's just gonna give us another fighting game, okay?
But DBZ Kakarot is indeed a different game compared to other DB games. How many DB games are there that tell the story of the series so faithfully, single player, in a semi open world and being an action RPG? Recently, most are just fight / PvP focused games that tell the main fights in the series (no boss battle or cutscene).

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:19 pm

Robo4900 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:13 pm

There is NO Dragon Ball game that plays like FighterZ. I mean, yeah, FighterZ doesn't reinvent the wheel by any means within the fighting game genre, but it didn't need to. It just needed to have stimulating and fresh core fighting mechanics, with aesthetics that complemented it very well. And when comparing what it offers to other Dragon Ball games, it beats it out in spades. Like, it's not even a contest among fans or gamers in general what Dragon Ball game is considered the best ever made.

It's a shame that you're not into fighting games, and I REALLY hate to be THAT GUY, but... what the hell can Dragon Ball really do in the capacity of video-game genres that it already hasn't dipped its toe into? Or better yet, what can genre can Dragon BalI try out that wouldn't seem too detached from what Dragon Ball instinctively thrives on?

In a series where martial arts is the crux of the story, naturally beat-em-ups, fighting games and action RPG's are going to be the preferred choice of genres when you're dealing with a show where beating the fuck out of one another is the main focus and driving point of the entire story. Hell, all the games you mentioned were still centred around fighting. And any time when the Dragon Ball games try to deviate to much from the actual martial arts it fucking terrible.

Let's be real... who would be interested in a Dragon Ball visual novel? Or a Dragon Ball point and click game? Or a Dragon Ball racing game? Or a Dragon Ball platform game? I mean, if Bandai want to do something like that, then more power to them, its their franchise. But I, and a lot fans, would not be interested in shit like that. Most fans would rather have Dragon Ball focus on what Dragon Ball is known for and very good at... and that is fighting. Dragon Ball is about fighting. Dragon Ball isn't a franchise like Mario where it can dip its toes into every genre imaginable not feel out of place. Fighting and combat is Dragon Ball's DNA. The second you remove that DNA, it's no longer Dragon Ball. And you may as well name it something else.

Sorry if I went on tangent.

Robo4900
I Live Here

Post by Robo4900 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:48 pm

Lord Beerus wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:19 pm There is NO Dragon Ball game that plays like FighterZ. I mean, yeah, FighterZ doesn't reinvent the wheel by any means within the fighting game genre, but it didn't need to. It just needed to have stimulating and fresh core fighting mechanics, with aesthetics that complemented it very well. And when comparing what it offers to other Dragon Ball games, it beats it out in spades. Like, it's not even a contest among fans or gamers in general what Dragon Ball game is considered the best ever made.
I mean, again, it is still ultimately just a fighting game, just so happens to be an Arc Systemworks one. It's not really a unique game in that regard in anything but the character models, it's just Arc Systemworks' next fighting game, which happens to have a Dragon Ball skin on it. And even if it's unique among Dragon Ball fighting games, it is still ultimately just a particularly well-received version of "A well-liked fighting game system with Dragon Ball characters in it."
Lord Beerus wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:19 pm It's a shame that you're not into fighting games, and I REALLY hate to be THAT GUY, but... what the hell can Dragon Ball really do in the capacity of video-game genres that it already hasn't dipped its toe into? Or better yet, what can genre can Dragon BalI try out that wouldn't seem too detached from what Dragon Ball instinctively thrives on?

In a series where martial arts is the crux of the story, naturally beat-em-ups, fighting games and action RPG's are going to be the preferred choice of genres when you're dealing with a show where beating the fuck out of one another is the main focus and driving point of the entire story. Hell, all the games you mentioned were still centred around fighting. And any time when the Dragon Ball games try to deviate to much from the actual martial arts it fucking terrible.

Let's be real... who would be interested in a Dragon Ball visual novel? Or a Dragon Ball point and click game? Or a Dragon Ball racing game? Or a Dragon Ball platform game? I mean, if Bandai want to do something like that, then more power to them, its their franchise. But I, and a lot fans, would not be interested in shit like that. Most fans would rather have Dragon Ball focus on what Dragon Ball is known for and very good at... and that is fighting. Dragon Ball is about fighting. Dragon Ball isn't a franchise like Mario where it can dip its toes into every genre imaginable not feel out of place. Fighting and combat is Dragon Ball's DNA. The second you remove that DNA, it's no longer Dragon Ball. And you may as well name it something else.

Sorry if I went on tangent.
I never said anything against beat-em-ups or action RPGs. I'd welcome one of those. But we really haven't had any since like... Legacy Of Goku and GT: Transformation. 15 years ago. GBA exclusive. We had Attack Of The Saiyans on DS too, that was an RPG.
A platformer could work if it's in a similar mould to Rayman Legends; sort of a half-beat-em-up. That could be a really fun game. I'd play the hell outta that. They could do spritework that looks like the original anime artwork, that'd be neat.
Visual novel is probably not a great idea, sure (though it has been done! Fully animated by the anime staff, too. It was released on the Playdia, and was basically an expanded, interactive version of the 1993 Plan To Eradicate The Saiyans OVA). But point and click? That sounds great. Imagine a point and click adventure game based on Future Trunks's story (maybe that'd be better as a stealth or survival game? Strategy? Or maybe those would be more suited to the Namek storyline, from Kuririn, Gohan, & Bulma's point of view).
How about a game that's actually an open-world RPG that's not just Xenoverse with open-world interstitials in the vein of Tenkaichi/Budoukai. Do it kinda like Spider-Man PS4 meets Breath Of The Wild. Or something more akin to The Elder Scrolls.
And hey, on that note, how about a Zelda-like? Apparently Dragon Ball Origins & Origins 2 tried that and were pretty good on the DS. Imagine a larger-scale attempt at that set during the Red Ribbon storyline.
How about Lego Dragon Ball? That'd probably be a riot.
Or how about they make my personal ideal Dragon Ball video game - A Ratchet And Clank game except it's Dragon Ball. All the crazy weapons and gadgets are fighting techniques, and you could either have a level-by-level progression, or do it like Crack In Time, where you navigate to the main levels through an overworld hub you get to fly around on (perhaps flying around on the Kinto Un for the early story).

I never said that a Dragon Ball game has to be combat-less, but fighting games (as in, the fighting game genre, not the broad category of "games that contain fighting") are a very rigid, very limited genre, and with the vast potential of Dragon Ball, as we've seen from games like Legacy Of Goku, Advanced Adventure, Origins, Revenge Of King Piccolo, the various card games, etc., people have plenty of cool ideas for stuff you can do that's not just another fighting game. Again, it'd be like if every Batman game was a point and click adventure game; yes, Batman is the world's greatest detective, and that does fit the property, but you'd be an idiot to limit yourself like that.
And sure, not every idea is a winner, but are you really telling me that literally the only thing worth doing with Dragon Ball is fighting games? (And again, I mean the fighting game genre, not just "games that contain fighting", in case I still need to clarify that. Video game terminology sucks :lol:) Are we really going to have a decade where every game is another Budokai, another Tenkaichi, another Super Butoden, another Supersonic Warriors, another Battle Of Z, another Burst Limit, another FigherZ, another Xenoverse...? Is that really the best we can do?

'Cause honestly, at this point, I'm so starved of actually new territory in Dragon Ball, I'd happily just take a re-released Legacy Of Goku collection on Switch or something. And in a franchise that used to have variety as wide as the ~4-year release window containing Revenge Of King Piccolo, the two Origins games, Attack Of The Saiyans, and Sagas (alongside about six or seven fighting games), that's a really sorry state of affairs.
TheSaiyanGod wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:07 pm But DBZ Kakarot is indeed a different game compared to other DB games. How many DB games are there that tell the story of the series so faithfully, single player, in a semi open world and being an action RPG? Recently, most are just fight / PvP focused games that tell the main fights in the series (no boss battle or cutscene).
Well, Legacy Of Goku, I think Attack Of The Saiyans, the two Origins, arguably the various card battle RPGs on the NES and SNES, and the faithful telling of the story aside, I guess there's Dragon Ball Online?

As for Kakarot being action RPG... Is it, though? Maybe I've just seen bad footage, but all I've seen just looks like Xenoverse fights with some cutscenes and some freeroam walkaround segments that are basically just a more advanced form of the freeroam segments from Tenkaichi/Budoukai, maybe with some bland minigame distractions thrown in. There is a levelling system, it looks like... But I mean... It's clearly a Xenoverse-esque fighting game at its core. That seems to be the core gameplay, everything else is just connective tissue.

Again, it's like Fusions; it's a fighting game with a gimmick that kinda makes it looks like it's something different, but it's all just extra windowdressing on top of a fighting game core.

And y'know what, I'm gonna take issue with "Tell the story so faithfully" too... It literally skips the entire first third of the story, and apparently...
And I'm guessing most of the storytelling is done through cutscenes anyway, since the actual gameplay appears to mostly be running around doing inane minigames between Xenoverse-style fighting game sequences, so... I don't really get where the "Faithful telling of the story" hype comes from.
And anyway, the game JUST came out. Can you really call it a faithful telling of the story at this point? Like, it's fine to be excited about a game that's your jam, but honestly that particular point sounds like marketing bullshit that you've taken on board and haven't really examined for yourself. I do hope you enjoy the game, but it's probably only going to follow it as well as any other game has in the past.

Anyway I'm sure anyone who liked Xenoverse will consider this a cool, awesome expansion on everything that game was doing, but for someone who was never into fighting games, this just seems like more of what I've already been super tired of in Dragon Ball games this past decade.

... Sorry for the rant. I have very strong feelings on this. :lol:

TheSaiyanGod

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:07 pm

Robo4900 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:48 pm
TheSaiyanGod wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:07 pm But DBZ Kakarot is indeed a different game compared to other DB games. How many DB games are there that tell the story of the series so faithfully, single player, in a semi open world and being an action RPG? Recently, most are just fight / PvP focused games that tell the main fights in the series (no boss battle or cutscene).
Well, Legacy Of Goku, I think Attack Of The Saiyans, the two Origins, arguably the various card battle RPGs on the NES and SNES, and the faithful telling of the story aside, I guess there's Dragon Ball Online?

As for Kakarot being action RPG... Is it, though? Maybe I've just seen bad footage, but all I've seen just looks like Xenoverse fights with some cutscenes and some freeroam walkaround segments that are basically just a more advanced form of the freeroam segments from Tenkaichi/Budoukai, maybe with some bland minigame distractions thrown in. There is a levelling system, it looks like... But I mean... It's clearly a Xenoverse-esque fighting game at its core. That seems to be the core gameplay, everything else is just connective tissue.

Again, it's like Fusions; it's a fighting game with a gimmick that kinda makes it looks like it's something different, but it's all just extra windowdressing on top of a fighting game core.

And y'know what, I'm gonna take issue with "Tell the story so faithfully" too... It literally skips the entire first third of the story, and apparently...
And I'm guessing most of the storytelling is done through cutscenes anyway, since the actual gameplay appears to mostly be running around doing inane minigames between Xenoverse-style fighting game sequences, so... I don't really get where the "Faithful telling of the story" hype comes from.
And anyway, the game JUST came out. Can you really call it a faithful telling of the story at this point? Like, it's fine to be excited about a game that's your jam, but honestly that particular point sounds like marketing bullshit that you've taken on board and haven't really examined for yourself. I do hope you enjoy the game, but it's probably only going to follow it as well as any other game has in the past.

Anyway I'm sure anyone who liked Xenoverse will consider this a cool, awesome expansion on everything that game was doing, but for someone who was never into fighting games, this just seems like more of what I've already been super tired of in Dragon Ball games this past decade.

... Sorry for the rant. I have very strong feelings on this. :lol:

All the games you said are pretty old, and none have emulated the story the way DBZ Kakarot is playing. And you're acting as if all the mechanics of community boards, hunt, fishing, training, cooking and collect are just excuses for making a combat-focused game and that's wrong, it's all RPG features that give the player constant evolution and progress (which is constantly being represented as a “Goku experience” in the trailers).

The combat is not like Xenoverse, it may have similar mechanics but the way it is used in the game is different, and the world is indeed BIG, really big. It's not a free roam segment, it's literally most of the game (Xenoverse has only one hub that works more for online and mission-making.) The game is much less XV-like than you think. The fight is not the core of the game. And obviously it is not possible to adapt every single piece of the story, but the progression occurs differently from most DBZ games because it does not only show the the main fights. What you said is not proof that the game is not faithful because it may have been intentional and we already know there are DLCs coming so it would not make sense to finish the story in this game

And I'm not saying the game is perfect or the best DB game, I'm just saying that it is very different from what you say and it's not just the same thing as the latest DB games

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:11 pm

Bad news, folks. The game retconned Piccolo destroying the moon in the Saiyan arc:
Robo4900 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:48 pm... Sorry for the rant. I have very strong feelings on this. :lol:
I understand your grievances. I just think that Dragon Ball games should focus on developing a unique combat system first and then focus on everything else later.

Block88
Beyond Newbie

Post by Block88 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:56 pm

Lord Beerus wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:11 pm Bad news, folks. The game retconned Piccolo destroying the moon in the Saiyan arc:
Robo4900 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:48 pm... Sorry for the rant. I have very strong feelings on this. :lol:
I understand your grievances. I just think that Dragon Ball games should focus on developing a unique combat system first and then focus on everything else later.
Sounds stupid and redundant where the manga didn’t hint him doing that
Besides that what so special about the game given it’s seems to be the same thing we got not to mention it’s not even full on accurate with certain things

Robo4900
I Live Here

Post by Robo4900 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:44 pm

TheSaiyanGod wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:07 pm
Heh. I guess the marketing hasn't been geared towards me, then; 'cause it's not looked like what you're describing. :lol:

I'll keep an eye out for it in a sale in future, then. Either way, it sounds like it might be a fun game to have a go at someday.
Lord Beerus wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:11 pm I understand your grievances. I just think that Dragon Ball games should focus on developing a unique combat system first and then focus on everything else later.
Well, sure, that's a perfectly fine design philosophy to have, but it's not mutually exclusive with almost anything I said in my last post.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:03 am

Mira and Towa. Just a bonus fight as expected. Liked their models, though.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Scsigs
I Live Here

Post by Scsigs » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:10 am

Grimlock wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:03 am Mira and Towa. Just a bonus fight as expected. Liked their models, though.
Damn, Mira's got the health pool of a KH3 boss & the stagger resistance of a Birth By Sleep/Dream Drop Distance boss.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:32 am

Grimlock wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:03 am Mira and Towa. Just a bonus fight as expected. Liked their models, though.
Hey, didn't know we could do 3 vs. 1. This actually reminds me of DBZ legends just in 3D. Pretty fast combat too.

Scsigs
I Live Here

Post by Scsigs » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:43 am

sangofe wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:32 am
Hey, didn't know we could do 3 vs. 1. This actually reminds me of DBZ legends just in 3D. Pretty fast combat too.
It unfortunately has the Budokai/Xenoverse 1 problem of draining Goku's ki when transformed, but, meh, I got over that annoying problem then, I can get over it now.

TheSaiyanGod

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:06 am

Two important characters found in the game files