Then you are in for a treat:
- The stronger androids made me curse a lot because 18 can easily deplete your HP with a couple of her attacks.
- The ki-absorbing androids, including Cell, gave me a run for my money with their particular gimmicks. The fights that keep rebooting the CPU's HP and lowering mine were unfair, realistic and made me work for the win.
- Playing as Super Vegeta. I don't remember owning many games having this form, XV doesn't while having 200 characters.
- Fighting the Cell Jrs was awesome, I really felt that threat, and fighting as a team with SS Vegeta and SS Trunks left me with a nice M7's taste in my mouth.
- SS2 Gohan felt like a god. Breaking Cell's defense and super attacking him afterwards unlocks some really cool cinematics too.
I'll hide this one because you may not want to know everything, but if you don't care, check what's also on store: