Frustration With Xenoverse 2.

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Frustration With Xenoverse 2.

Post by Hulk10 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:27 pm

I wish that it wasn't so hard to keep up one's guard in the game............. Another gamer said I was good but not the best at the game. Which is honestly flattering. But I wish I could do better against other gamers. Its almost impossible to win against other gamers. And the game controls don't respond that well........
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Frustration With Xenoverse 2.

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:28 pm

XV2 is filled with spammers tbh.

And the stamina mechanic is something i really dislike with the game and turned me away from it as a whole.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:12 pm

The step vanish (those things SS Gogeta and SS Broly were doing) did wonders for me. It does not consume stamina and you are virtually untouchable. But it isn't easy to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt1YFjSr7sk

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:03 pm

Hmm ok I'll give it a try but I wasn't talking about the non pc spammers being impossible to defeat.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.