If characters from Dragon Ball appeared as Guest Characters in Mortal Kombat or Injustice

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Re: If characters from Dragon Ball appeared as Guest Characters in Mortal Kombat or Injustice

Post by miguelnuva1 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:03 pm

Goku Black had some good fatalities for MK and would fit with the Gods them MK has.

pepd
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: If characters from Dragon Ball appeared as Guest Characters in Mortal Kombat or Injustice

Post by pepd » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:32 pm

Freeza, Taopaipai, Tsuru Sennin, Cel (imperfect) or Spopovich. Mr Satan would be hilarious, with his punches having high impact and fatalities like guns, grenade or crushing a person like a tower of tiles.

Nickolaidas
Advanced Regular

Post by Nickolaidas » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:39 pm

Boon is flirting a lot with Marvel characters lately. Hell, he just tweeted this a few hours ago.

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/1368259345343860739

I also agree that Frieza would fit MK perfectly. He is a brutal, murdering psychopath, and I can easily imagine his Fatal Blow being crushing the legs and arms of his opponent with telekinesis - his entire model would definitely mimic Injustice's Superman, just like Kollector is based on Scarecrow.

I just want to see Havik in the rumored Kombat Pack 3 we'll probably get in two months from now.