Official Super Baby 2 VS Official Gogeta SSJ4 Shin Budokai - FighterZ DLC tribute

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Aren Mek

Official Super Baby 2 VS Official Gogeta SSJ4 Shin Budokai - FighterZ DLC tribute

Post by Aren Mek » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:46 am

Official Super Baby 2 VS Official Gogeta SSJ4 Shin Budokai
I've placed the characters from Infinite World into Shin budokai 2 then made a video about it :D
I'm waiting for the new DLC release for Super Baby 2 for FighterZ this month, possibly even Gogeta SSJ4 in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZKucj6 ... l=ErinBlue

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Re: Official Super Baby 2 VS Official Gogeta SSJ4 Shin Budokai - FighterZ DLC tribute

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:51 am

It looks amazing. I'm impressed how people were able to port PS2 characters to PSP games.
Tenkaichi Tag Team already has entire Budokai Tenkaichi 3 roster playable via mods and most of characters look really good.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Aren Mek

Re: Official Super Baby 2 VS Official Gogeta SSJ4 Shin Budokai - FighterZ DLC tribute

Post by Aren Mek » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:42 am

sunsetshimmer wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:51 am It looks amazing. I'm impressed how people were able to port PS2 characters to PSP games.
Tenkaichi Tag Team already has entire Budokai Tenkaichi 3 roster playable via mods and most of characters look really good.
Yeah Indeed :), as long as the games are made by the same company compatibility between the games is more easy to access, for BT3 and TTT is always Spike, and for the budokai series Dimps for both.