Most Wanted FighterZ Character

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

phantomstar

Most Wanted FighterZ Character

Post by phantomstar » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:35 pm

With the release of Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta on the horizon, it marks the end of DBFZ S3. I was wondering, for a potential S4 of DLC, who would you guys want? It can either be an entire season or just 1 character. Go crazy! For me, the only characters I can think of is Super Saiyan Blue Evolution Vegeta and Omega Shenron.
I like bidaeo gaemes :)

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Re: Most Wanted FighterZ Character

Post by mute_proxy » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:16 pm

Just Omega Shenron and a bunch of new stages, like the Tournament of Power arena and such.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:07 pm

Kid Gohan would be a great choice. I think a good idea is that if he's tagged in because of a defeated ally, he joins the fight with a Rage Boost (Like Sparking Blast, but shorter time, and doesn't heal, with the utility if he's switched out again, and the next ally dies, he'll Rage Boost again) and he comes with a level 3 exclusive that can only be done when he's in his Rage Boost. (probably that move he did on second form Freeza)

Dragonball Era Tenshinhan, different moveset, different attitude, give him the ability to use opponents techniques like A21, have his level 3 be a wakeup Final Kikoho (what he used against Nappa)

Ledgic, need more alien looking characters.

LoganForkHands73
Advanced Regular

Post by LoganForkHands73 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:54 pm

FoolsGil wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:07 pm Kid Gohan would be a great choice. I think a good idea is that if he's tagged in because of a defeated ally, he joins the fight with a Rage Boost (Like Sparking Blast, but shorter time, and doesn't heal, with the utility if he's switched out again, and the next ally dies, he'll Rage Boost again) and he comes with a level 3 exclusive that can only be done when he's in his Rage Boost. (probably that move he did on second form Freeza)

Dragonball Era Tenshinhan, different moveset, different attitude, give him the ability to use opponents techniques like A21, have his level 3 be a wakeup Final Kikoho (what he used against Nappa)

Those are good picks, I've hankered for classic Tenshinhan for ages. Kid Gohan with a rage mechanic would be interesting.

I'd like to see Imperfect and maybe Semi-Perfect Cell, I've imagined up movesets for them. Imperfect Cell could boost his attack power by "drinking" civilians he brings into the ring. Dr Gero working with Android 19 would make for another good tag-team character. If they can draw from other game series, it would be cool to see Hearts or Cumber.

In truth, the game is pretty complete for me at this point. SS4 Gogeta really felt like the final character and I don't feel justified in splashing more cash on another season pass. I want ArcSys to focus on the sequel from here on out. I hope they lift the embargo on classic DB characters. Getting rid of super dash will allow many of the non-flying characters to enter.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:08 pm

I want these people:
-Omega Shenron
-Kid Gohan (Namek or saiyan saga)
-Super Buu (the regular one or the one with people absorbed)
-I really want SS4 on his own. I want to start as SS4, not to transform mid-fight.
-Moro
-Toppo&Dyspo

and I support the request for more stages.

Meito

Post by Meito » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:21 am

My dream team season pass would be:

1) Mr. Satan. I remember him to be such a fun character to play with on UB22 and Budokai series (Dynamite kick and Satan rolling punch all the way!)

2) End of DB era Chichi. Super DBZ included her and I think would be nice to have another female fighter.

3) Super Yi Xi Long (or Omega Shenron). I'm not a big fan of GT if not for nostalgia, but now with the release of Gogeta SSJ4 would be nice to have another antagonist to close the GT parenthesis.

4) Super Buu with the absorption mechanic as it was in Budokai 2, it would be really cool!

5) Last but not least, Raditz. "Because everyone deserves a Double Sunday in their life" :lol:

I know there are all unlikely characters to be included but man, I'd looking forward to get all the possible interactions between these characters and the current roster.

Trouser
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Trouser » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:42 am

EoZ/GT Trunks and EoZ/GT Goten. And DBS Future Trunks 'cos I really like his new design with bandana.
"If it means having to live under your control, I'd rather be dead!" - Trunks
English is not my first language, if I've made a mistake, please, feel free to correct me. It will help, thanks.

BWri
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by BWri » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:11 pm

FoolsGil wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:07 pm Kid Gohan would be a great choice. I think a good idea is that if he's tagged in because of a defeated ally, he joins the fight with a Rage Boost (Like Sparking Blast, but shorter time, and doesn't heal, with the utility if he's switched out again, and the next ally dies, he'll Rage Boost again) and he comes with a level 3 exclusive that can only be done when he's in his Rage Boost. (probably that move he did on second form Freeza)

Great picks! I'd just want more DB characters. Yajirobe, Taopaipai, Launch, Nam, Murasaki. From Z: Maybe a Super Buu with the absorption mechanic he had in Budokai 2. I saw someone said Imperfect Cell. I think that'd be cool. And I'd like #18 to be reworked to remove #17 from most if not all of her moveset. It's ridiculous that this is the case when #17 is also a solo character in the game.
Big fan of the characters of Dragon Ball, all of them, especially formerly prominent sub-characters. -__-

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:33 pm

I would like to see Corrupted Fused Zamasu in some way, I think you could come up with an interesting gameplay based on his design. Maybe he could be a very high-damaging hero due to the massive corrupted arm, but also very squishy because of the unstable body. You could even incorporate the Corruption/Unstable body element in some way as a mechanic.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:12 am

BWri wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:11 pm

Great picks! I'd just want more DB characters. Yajirobe, Taopaipai, Launch, Nam, Murasaki. From Z: Maybe a Super Buu with the absorption mechanic he had in Budokai 2. I saw someone said Imperfect Cell. I think that'd be cool. And I'd like #18 to be reworked to remove #17 from most if not all of her moveset. It's ridiculous that this is the case when #17 is also a solo character in the game.
I'm all for A18 (Super) being an available character. I was also thinking they could update the first A18 so you can also play as A17 with A18 as backup. Lastly I remembered Tiencha's a thing. He'd be fun to bring back.

Yokumi24

Post by Yokumi24 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:40 pm

Uub/Majuub
Radditz
Super Buu
Nam
Super Bojack
Tapion

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:23 pm

Pan with attacks based on Giru assisting her (kinda like on GBA game) would be cool.
Also seeing how they included dragon balls mechanics to Gogeta SSJ4, they could do something about them with Omega, like removing them and restoring health or corrupting them for time period so whoever uses them gets negative wish or something like that.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

LoganForkHands73
Advanced Regular

Post by LoganForkHands73 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:46 pm

Although it would be redundant af, I was imagining how pure Namek arc SS Goku would operate, styled to look exactly as he did in that arc (lighter shaded hair, massively swole, battle damaged gi). His animations would be more forceful and brutal than any other version of Goku, we're talking solar-plexus punches, backbreakers, crushing fingers... Everything he does to 100% Power Freeza, essentially. He could have the rapidfire bitch-slap as a Level 1 super, and the yellow energy blast he used to kill Freeza as his Level 3.

GrandpaFrieza123

Post by GrandpaFrieza123 » Sun May 23, 2021 4:36 am

Mr. Satan and Raditz
On his 18th birthday, Goku (Justin Chatwin) receives a mystical Dragonball as a gift from his grandfather. There are only six others like it in the whole world, and legend has it that whomever possesses all seven will be granted one perfect wish. When the arrival of a dark force triggers a tragedy, Goku and his companions (Chow Yun-Fat, Emmy Rossum) are propelled into an epic quest to collect the seven Dragonballs and save the Earth from destruction.

In Brightest Day
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by In Brightest Day » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:15 am

It is pretty bad that Uub isn’t in the game yet.

Zinnia
Beyond Newbie

Post by Zinnia » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:57 pm

In Brightest Day wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:15 am It is pretty bad that Uub isn’t in the game yet.
He doesn't have a proper moveset though? As a kid he is inexperienced and can't even throw blasts, and as Majuub he would just be another Buu-similar character like Android 21 is who turns you into cookies.

In Brightest Day
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by In Brightest Day » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:11 pm

Zinnia wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:57 pm
In Brightest Day wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:15 am It is pretty bad that Uub isn’t in the game yet.
He doesn't have a proper moveset though? As a kid he is inexperienced and can't even throw blasts, and as Majuub he would just be another Buu-similar character like Android 21 is who turns you into cookies.
I’ve mentioned this before, but if you go back and watch his fights throughout GT Uub actually has a pretty large repertoire to pull from - he’s a mix of Goku and Kid Buu, with a few of his own techniques thrown in.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:44 am

Pikkon
Raditz
Omega Shenron
Chi-Chi
Mr. Satan
Dabura
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Zephyr
I Live Here

Post by Zephyr » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:13 pm

Tao Pai Pai. Or, Raditz, with a Super Saiyan 3 install.

Piccolo Daimao or Garlic Jr. would be cool, too.

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:22 pm

Omega Shenron and some stages. Then the game would be perfect.
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88