How come Burst Limit only ran at 30fps?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DBZAOTA482
Banned

How come Burst Limit only ran at 30fps?

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:39 am

All the other Budokai games ran at 60fps even the PSP games, although the GameCube ports were also 30fps.

Why do away with such convenience?
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Re: How come Burst Limit only ran at 30fps?

Post by goku the krump dancer » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:08 am

It’s an early-ish 2008 project, I think at the time PS3 hardware was still considered “too advanced” plus it was a multiplat release at launch so it was being made with the 360 in mind as a foundation.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels