Awoken Skill Proposal for Xenoverse 2

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Modern_Dingus

Awoken Skill Proposal for Xenoverse 2

Post by Modern_Dingus » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:13 pm

Hello! This is my first post on Kanzenshuu and I wanted to share the set of Awoken Skills for Xenoverse 2! My favorite characters were always Tien and Yamcha, seeing people throw the other races to the side made me wonder why don't people see the potential of other warriors, hopefully you will enjoy this set of Skills I created myself! I welcome and and all feedback!!

Are you a fan of Xenoverse 2? Want to help spread awareness of other races utility? Check this out!
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=46756

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Re: Awoken Skill Proposal for Xenoverse 2

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:18 pm

Wow, this is really interesting!

Aim
Banned

Post by Aim » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:46 am

Modern_Dingus wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:13 pm Hello! This is my first post on Kanzenshuu and I wanted to share the set of Awoken Skills for Xenoverse 2! My favorite characters were always Tien and Yamcha, seeing people throw the other races to the side made me wonder why don't people see the potential of other warriors, hopefully you will enjoy this set of Skills I created myself! I welcome and and all feedback!!

Very cool!

TekTheNinja
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by TekTheNinja » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:30 pm

I love this. One thing I would recommend is adding a demon clan subclass to Namekians, to give Demon King Piccolo based abilities. One thing I've often considered is sort of summon moves based off of Piccolo's minions and such. Maybe include some sort of hard to pull off reincarnation mechanic where you come back after defeat by spitting out an egg, but I may be getting too convoluted with it.

Modern_Dingus

Post by Modern_Dingus » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:36 pm

TekTheNinja wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:30 pm I love this. One thing I would recommend is adding a demon clan subclass to Namekians, to give Demon King Piccolo based abilities. One thing I've often considered is sort of summon moves based off of Piccolo's minions and such. Maybe include some sort of hard to pull off reincarnation mechanic where you come back after defeat by spitting out an egg, but I may be getting too convoluted with it.
This actually was a thing in a previous version! I opted out just because I thought if that was granted as a Namekian - Exclusive Ultimate Attack. Just for the sake of simplicity and to make the Awoken Skill Chain easier for a player to maintain.
Are you a fan of Xenoverse 2? Want to help spread awareness of other races utility? Check this out!
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=46756

Zelvin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Zelvin » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:03 pm

One thing I generally say when I see such threads is to check out the Xenoverse 3 Wishlist Thread. There are a number of ideas and suggestions there meant for the potential XV3, but you can use those same ideas to update/upgrade XV2. Especially with Transformation ideas. Many of which we've seen via Mods. I've suggested a number of Transformations for the different races including transformation paths for Saiyans.

Your setup is cleaner to look at, though mainly lacks descriptions of how things work or appear. I get very wordy when it comes to describing how things look. Which I do feel is necessary to give an idea on what a form is supposed to look like. Especially in the case of Majins. While absorption can be a thing for Majins, I feel like it should be a Super Buu thing. Which I miss from Budokai 3. With the Majins as a race having a Purified form, my idea had been to put them into two categories; Pure Good or Pure Evil. Which would look something like how Fat/Mr. Buu looks like when he's Fit Buu for Pure Good and how Evil Buu looked with some slight differences. Like being more angular as opposed to smooth with more sunken eyes. To really show that corruption.
PS3 Xenoverse Player
PS4 Xenoverse 2 Player
PSN ID: ReiKai_Onimusha
Main Character: Zelvin
Race: Frost Demon
"In space, no one can hear you scream. But you still make one ugly face."