Dragonball Z Sparking! Meteor

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Supa Saiya-Jin Tullece
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Supa Saiya-Jin Tullece » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:08 pm

I'm thinking that "Mid Goku" is pre-Cell saga Goku, normal "Goku" is Cell saga Goku, and there might be an "End Goku" that's probably Boo saga Goku (with the End Of Z blue gi as an alternate costume).

SuperSaiyan3Goku
Advanced Regular
Location: In the middle of nowhere, across from Planet Vegeta

Post by SuperSaiyan3Goku » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:32 pm

I really hope that the "Mid" Goku doesn't count as one of the new characters, or else, there would be a lesser chance of the characters that we really need! :evil:
Next quest: Start collecting Dragon Ball Super Blu-Rays whenever season sets get released. Also the Super Manga!

Fan of Dragon Ball Z and various other Anime since '98! ^^

List of Anime I own or have watched - http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SSJ3Goku

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:41 pm

Who's we? I want more Goku's. Then again, I think they said some where that transformations don't count as new characters now.

SuperSaiyan3Goku
Advanced Regular

Post by SuperSaiyan3Goku » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:47 pm

Hm... the Goku's of this game might not be too bad... I mean, the last game had 5 Vegeta's, which wasn't bad at all. I think it would be good. (Maybe they would work as separate outfits...)
Next quest: Start collecting Dragon Ball Super Blu-Rays whenever season sets get released. Also the Super Manga!

gohanku
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by gohanku » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:34 pm

Wow, nice new videos! It better be Mid Goku as in Dragon Ball Z Goku, Early be Dragon Ball and Late Dragon Ball GT Goku cause two DBZ Goku is just wrong and waste of space. (I am pretty much hypocrite since I wanted two Dragon Ball Goku...) And King Vegeta rocks! And who says he will play like Vegeta? His Oozaru form... Not so cool. King Kold, well his B2, can't decide since I haven't really seen much of it but his UB is awesome! Nail is a god... No wonder everyone wanted him! I wonder if they made it so you can play as 5 Goku in one team, I really want to do something like that in BT2! But it didn't happen, I hope it does in BT3.
Last edited by gohanku on Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[quote="SSj Kaboom talking about Future Gohan in BT3"]I feel sorry for Future Gohan.

Everyone's like, "What?! What are you doing with [b][i]two[/i][/b] arms?! You tear that off right now, mister!"

Poor guy.[/quote]
Lol'ed.

fps_anth
Advanced Regular

Post by fps_anth » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:17 pm

I thought it would be:

Kid Goku
Mid Goku(Piccolo Jr. Saga-End of Ginyu Stuff)
Goku(The rest of Z)
GT Kid Goku(including SSJ4 Goku)

Makes sense.

gohanku
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by gohanku » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:31 pm

I just seen the 13 VS Bojack, it seems like most of the rush attacks have changed again, Silent Assassin isn't just about 13 hitting someone to one side then teleporting there then hitting him to another side and then teleporting there to hit the enemy again. That was so boring when everyone was doing it in BT2.
[quote="SSj Kaboom talking about Future Gohan in BT3"]I feel sorry for Future Gohan.

Everyone's like, "What?! What are you doing with [b][i]two[/i][/b] arms?! You tear that off right now, mister!"

Poor guy.[/quote]
Lol'ed.

SuperSaiyan3Goku
Advanced Regular

Post by SuperSaiyan3Goku » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:55 am

HyperBlaze
Not-So-Newbie

Post by HyperBlaze » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:09 am

Anonymous Friend wrote:
The S wrote:Lord, I hope Goku (Mid) doesn't count as one of the 20 or so new characters. This is going to turn into Final Bout all over again....
I really hope it doesn't either. I think they shoulkd have a customizable ability/move option. Cuz like someone said earlier, DBZ who change their fighting ability and attacks every 20 episodes. It would make story mode so much more enjoyable.

Something else that would make the story mode experience better is senario specific battles. (Ok I'll have to explain a bit cuz I don't even think that's a proper term for this.) Ok, say you're Goku and Vegeta just transformed. Instead of it being a normal Oozaru character size, he more to scale. Or, you're Krillin and Gohan trying to sneak around on Namek, you have to get past Freeza's henchman and Vegeta and not be seen. Something like these, I think. My head's hurt and I typing simi-incoherent statements. Hopefully someone understands what I'm trying to say, or else this is a waste of letters.
Okay that goes out the window

HyperBlaze
Not-So-Newbie

Post by HyperBlaze » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:19 am

gohanku wrote:I just seen the 13 VS Bojack, it seems like most of the rush attacks have changed again, Silent Assassin isn't just about 13 hitting someone to one side then teleporting there then hitting him to another side and then teleporting there to hit the enemy again. That was so boring when everyone was doing it in BT2.
"Everyone" is an over statement, and like dawm there anyone can do it in the show so.....

oh yeah! ewww did they shrink the explosion clouds? hope not

excuse the double post.

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:34 am

SuperSaiyan3Goku wrote:Here's a link with 4 new videos:

http://www.gamers.fr/actus/2007/07/07/e ... enkaichi-3
Hmm... it looks live Ma-jin Vegeta is being labeled as Vegeta (End)... so hopefully, Goku (Mid) isn't a brand new character variation after all...

And I totally hope in the Japanese version, after PuiPui's attack, he says "Naisu Shotto!" XD
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

Thanos6
Advanced Regular

Post by Thanos6 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:30 am

As long as we get Dr. Wheelo, I for one will be perfectly happy with everything we've seen so far, presuming everyone from BT2/Neo comes back.
Trunks & Goten forever

Sasuke_Chidori
Beyond Newbie

Post by Sasuke_Chidori » Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:54 am

http://wiiz.fr/medias/soft/1/1499/130.jpg

Can you say yes to online functionality in the Wii version? I sure as heck can. :lol: I wonder if it'll be online battling, character uploads, or both. :D
PLAY B3YOND.

HyperBlaze
Not-So-Newbie

Post by HyperBlaze » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:53 pm

SuperSaiyan3Goku wrote:I really hope that the "Mid" Goku doesn't count as one of the new characters, or else, there would be a lesser chance of the characters that we really need! :evil:
Who's we?! speak for yourself but if you do you sound kinda greedy :? (Mid) Son-Goku has every right to be a character! look if a character wasnt on the planned list to be in the game then he/she isnt gonna be in the game. No one is taking anyones spot!

And so what what if we get Dr.Wheelo? how many of you are actually gonna play with him?! he's more of a punching bag character if anything to me reguardless.

If (Mid) Son-Goku is in the game then thats a cool treat! and the real meat of this game has to be DB and GT characters.

Thanos6
Advanced Regular

Post by Thanos6 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:38 pm

And so what what if we get Dr.Wheelo? how many of you are actually gonna play with him?!
I will, for one.
Trunks & Goten forever

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:46 pm

HyperBlaze wrote:
gohanku wrote:I just seen the 13 VS Bojack, it seems like most of the rush attacks have changed again, Silent Assassin isn't just about 13 hitting someone to one side then teleporting there then hitting him to another side and then teleporting there to hit the enemy again. That was so boring when everyone was doing it in BT2.
"Everyone" is an over statement, and like dawm there anyone can do it in the show so.....

oh yeah! ewww did they shrink the explosion clouds? hope not

excuse the double post.
There's an EDIT button for a reason. It's not hard to learn to use, really it's not.
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."

Anonymous Friend
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Anonymous Friend » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:04 pm

Sasuke_Chidori wrote:http://wiiz.fr/medias/soft/1/1499/130.jpg

Can you say yes to online functionality in the Wii version? I sure as heck can. :lol: I wonder if it'll be online battling, character uploads, or both. :D
I just go on th Wii version bandwagon if this is true. I just happened to pick up a couple of Gamecube controllers. So I'm not stuck with just using the Wii-mote.
Playstation Network ID/Xbox Gamer Tag: AnonymousFriend
Wii FriendCode: 1003 3740 6652 4063

Sshadow5001
Advanced Regular

Post by Sshadow5001 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:15 pm

Can you play the wii version of the game with a gamecube controler???.

Ex-Dubbie369
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Ex-Dubbie369 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:28 pm

Sshadow5001 wrote:Can you play the wii version of the game with a gamecube controler???.
You can play it with the remote, the cube controller, or the "classic controller." I'm gonna use the latter, as it imitates a PS controller.

Sasuke_Chidori
Beyond Newbie

Post by Sasuke_Chidori » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:35 pm

Yes. There's also the option of the Classic Controller. :wink:

I found the default Wii controls to be the best. They don't even show you how to use the GC controller, which I think is crazy.

I'm hoping they add decent online. Online battles would be CRAZY, but I'm afraid of lag. Did anyone notice the large amount of lag in Sparking Neo, when you were up close fighting in two player?

Someone else brought this up on another forum, but there could also be leaderboards.
PLAY B3YOND.