"Sparking! METEOR" Help Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:19 pm

Oh, thanks! I figured out how to transform in battle after I had posted the message.

How do I find the Dragonballs? I stumbled across one so far but...
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:38 pm

JulieYBM wrote:Oh, thanks! I figured out how to transform in battle after I had posted the message.

There's a chance to get one from winning a tournament, and they sometimes pop up when you destroy stuff on a map.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:57 pm

Ah, I see.

Currently I'm playing the Boo Conclusion--which is a pain in the neck--afterward we go into GT, right?
She/Her
bisexual milf

Anonymous Friend
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Anonymous Friend » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:00 pm

Rocketman wrote:
JulieYBM wrote:Oh, thanks! I figured out how to transform in battle after I had posted the message.

There's a chance to get one from winning a tournament, and they sometimes pop up when you destroy stuff on a map.
The best way, at least for me, was to go through the tournements. You get prize money which you will need to buy stuff and every third or fourth tourney you get a dragonball. Plus I think you need to go thruogh certain tourneys to unlock things.

One trick you can do is if you get to a point that you have to try over and over to accomplish, like fight a certain tourney and difficulty level, save the game when you can access it and if you lose load the save file.
Playstation Network ID/Xbox Gamer Tag: AnonymousFriend
Wii FriendCode: 1003 3740 6652 4063

Captain Awesome
Patreon Supporter

Post by Captain Awesome » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:01 pm

In the story mode, the fight where Trunks has returned to his time line to kill Cell, is the easiest way to get a Dragonball every time.

Just ignore Cell, and fly through all the buildings until you find it, the only way you wont get it is if Cell picks it up.

Anyway, once you've found it, the battle is basically ended with a push of R3.

Pain
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Pain » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:30 am

Captain Awesome wrote:In the story mode, the fight where Trunks has returned to his time line to kill Cell, is the easiest way to get a Dragonball every time.

Just ignore Cell, and fly through all the buildings until you find it, the only way you wont get it is if Cell picks it up.

Anyway, once you've found it, the battle is basically ended with a push of R3.
I do the same.
Forum Occupation: Rebel/"The Spoiler"
Member #:2148
Post Rank: #33
Greatest Dragonball Successor: One Piece
Forum Role Model: SSj Kaboom

Bleach Title Of The Week: All Colour But the Black

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:31 am

Captain Awesome wrote:In the story mode, the fight where Trunks has returned to his time line to kill Cell, is the easiest way to get a Dragonball every time.
Honestly, if you're gonna do this, just buy a Gameshark and put in "Always Have Seven Dragonballs", because otherwise you're gonna have to do this one level forty-two times to get all the characters/stages you have to use the DBs to get. And that doesn't count if you want the other capsules the Dragons offer.

Captain Awesome
Patreon Supporter

Post by Captain Awesome » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:18 am

Rocketman wrote: Honestly, if you're gonna do this, just buy a Gameshark and put in "Always Have Seven Dragonballs", because otherwise you're gonna have to do this one level forty-two times to get all the characters/stages you have to use the DBs to get. And that doesn't count if you want the other capsules the Dragons offer.
And the alternative of just hoping a Dragonball is going to turn up at the end of a tournament, or randomly in story mode is going to take less time?

Short of cheating, it's the quickest and easiest way to go.

I have everything except for the capsules that can only be gained through wishes, and I probably wont bother getting those.[/i]

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:28 am

Captain Awesome wrote:And the alternative of just hoping a Dragonball is going to turn up at the end of a tournament, or randomly in story mode is going to take less time?
Not particularly, but it'll be a hell of a lot more fun and varied, especially since you've gotta get Zenie/can only unlock some characters and stages from tournaments.

Captain Awesome
Patreon Supporter

Post by Captain Awesome » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:46 am

Rocketman wrote: Not particularly, but it'll be a hell of a lot more fun and varied, especially since you've gotta get Zenie/can only unlock some characters and stages from tournaments.
Wishing for characters and stages was the last thing I actually did, I exhausted everything else, so I went about looking for the fastest way to collect Dragonballs.

I didn't do it all at once, just every now and then.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:20 pm

Well, I think I beat all of story mode...
She/Her
bisexual milf

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:02 pm

I don't like having to double post but I cannot discern as to why I still only have 97% of Dragon History completed.
She/Her
bisexual milf

Shenron
Beyond Newbie

Post by Shenron » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:05 pm

JulieYBM wrote:I don't like having to double post but I cannot discern as to why I still only have 97% of Dragon History completed.
If you went through all the scenarios, I guess you have to watch the Ending Credits again.
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Blue+Shenron][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/Blue+Shenron.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://vanesshenron.deviantart.com/]Deviantart[/url]

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:18 pm

Shenron wrote:
JulieYBM wrote:I don't like having to double post but I cannot discern as to why I still only have 97% of Dragon History completed.
If you went through all the scenarios, I guess you have to watch the Ending Credits again.
I have watched it. I've also played all the scenarios.

Additionally, I'm missing the following characters:

I’m missing the character between Freeza Soldier and King Vegeta, the character between Babidi and Dabura, the character between Bardock and Garlic Junior, the character between Tambourine and Devilman and the character after Taopaipai. Also, who are these password characters?
She/Her
bisexual milf

SSJ2bardock
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2bardock » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:58 pm

The characters you're missing are King Cold, Spopovich, Fasha, Pilaf Machine, and Cyborg Tao Pai Pai. 8)
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:00 pm

SSJ2bardock wrote:The characters you're missing are King Cold, Spopovich, Fasha, Pilaf Machine, and Cyborg Tao Pai Pai. 8)
Thanks. You would not happen to know how to get them, would you? GameFaq is not much help. *Nervous sweat*
She/Her
bisexual milf

Shenron
Beyond Newbie

Post by Shenron » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:06 pm

Have you watched it twice ? It may sound stupid, but once you've beaten all the scenarios, the credits appear as a new scenario, and you have to watch it again to complete the Dragon History Mode.
JulieYBM wrote:
SSJ2bardock wrote:The characters you're missing are King Cold, Spopovich, Fasha, Pilaf Machine, and Cyborg Tao Pai Pai. 8)
Thanks. You would not happen to know how to get them, would you? GameFaq is not much help. *Nervous sweat*
Don't be mean with Gamefaqs :

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/code/939645.html
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Blue+Shenron][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/Blue+Shenron.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://vanesshenron.deviantart.com/]Deviantart[/url]

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:12 pm

Shenron wrote:
Have you watched it twice ? It may sound stupid, but once you've beaten all the scenarios, the credits appear as a new scenario, and you have to watch it again to complete the Dragon History Mode.
JulieYBM wrote:
Don't be mean with Gamefaqs :

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/code/939645.html
Dang, did not see that there.
She/Her
bisexual milf

Forgotten Hero
Advanced Regular

Post by Forgotten Hero » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:59 am

Over on this thread on the "Dragonball Questions?"
http://db.schuby.org/daizex/viewtopic.php?t=8304
This picture of Seripa was posted.
The question is what stage is behind Seripa, Sparking! Meteor?
We first guessed Plant Vegeta and then Namek. But we believe both of those answers are wrong. What stage is it?
Gohan: "You're a Buddhist." Kuririn: "A hungry Buddhist!"

SSJ2bardock
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2bardock » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:02 am

It's stage "planet".
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ