Tenkaichi 4 News

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Saimaroimaru
Advanced Regular

Tenkaichi 4 News

Post by Saimaroimaru » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:40 pm

It semms the game is in devolopment and there seems to be a new feature coming take a look here: http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2007/1 ... reator.htm

XxArmageddonX7

Post by XxArmageddonX7 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:50 pm

Damn..I REALLY don't want another Sparking! game to be made.

Saimaroimaru
Advanced Regular

Post by Saimaroimaru » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:52 pm

lol I do the only problem in the last release for me was the shortened story mode other than that I love it and I look forward to Tenkaichi 4

Nyoibo
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nyoibo » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:12 pm

Isn't that post from November last year?

Saimaroimaru
Advanced Regular

Post by Saimaroimaru » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:16 pm

doubt it put a link if so

Nyoibo
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nyoibo » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:18 pm

It says November 18th right under the post title.

Saimaroimaru
Advanced Regular

Post by Saimaroimaru » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:29 pm

Oh yeah the link! When I joined here I thought there would be a thread on this, but there isn't so I went on head and started one anyway. Since we all should of known this by now it surprised me when XxArmageddonX7 didn't know this stuff. So think of this as a late awakening and a warning to watch out for new news on the game.
Last edited by Saimaroimaru on Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

NeptuneKai
I Live Here

Post by NeptuneKai » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:45 pm

Yeah this came out a long time ago, the world needs another Sparking game like it needs another DBZ hentai comic drawn in M.S paint.
Aro started to laugh. “Ha, ha, ha,” he chuckled.- Actual quote from Twilight

Casual Matt
Advanced Regular

Post by Casual Matt » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:08 pm

If we ever do see Sparking 4, which I sorta doubt, I just pray the Wii version has better online.

Sparking Meteor's online is so laggy, it's worse than death.

SSJmole
Advanced Regular

Post by SSJmole » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:10 pm

I liked the Tenkaichi games. Even though that's an Old link I hope they do this :

Dragonball Z burst limit series- Ps3 & 360

Dragonball z Budokai Tenkaichi series - Wii

Let's face it the Tenkaichi are poular even you do not like them. Wii could not handle Burst limit and if they stopped doing ps2 version Tenkaichi on the wii where they build it just for that system could be great.

Also fans who hate Tenkaichi and love Budokai can get burst limit and vise versa. Everyone wins. Though a dragonbll Z rpg or a game like sagas but good for wii would also rule.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:26 am

Saimaroimaru wrote:Oh yeah the link when I joined here I thought there would be a thread on this but there isn't so I went on head and started one anyway since we all should of known this by now it surprised me when XxArmageddonX7 didn't know this tuff so think of this as a late awakening and a warning to watch out for new news on the game.
Oh man, it's tiring reading your posts when you don't use any form for punctation...

Saimaroimaru
Advanced Regular

Post by Saimaroimaru » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:23 am

Oh man, it's tiring reading your posts when you don't use any form for punctation...[/quote]

better?

mysteriousdbzgt
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by mysteriousdbzgt » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:35 pm

I like the Tenkaichi seires, but what next could you put into this game? You couldn't possible put more characters into this game, even though, only like 7 characters are used, out of the 160 (I think). Any ideas?
Just another Dragon Ball fangirl in the world.

DB & Tiger and Bunny are my main fandoms, along with many other animes.

Deviantart Profile/ Tiger & Bunnyftw tumblr/ mysteriousdbzgt tumblr / My Anime List Profile

Snail
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Snail » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:08 pm

NeptuneKai wrote:Yeah this came out a long time ago, the world needs another Sparking game like it needs another DBZ hentai comic drawn in M.S paint.
Indeed.

Captain Awesome
Patreon Supporter

Post by Captain Awesome » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:23 pm

mysteriousdbzgt wrote:I like the Tenkaichi seires, but what next could you put into this game? You couldn't possible put more characters into this game, even though, only like 7 characters are used, out of the 160 (I think). Any ideas?
Don't be stupid, there are so many characters the game needs... like Freeza after he gets chopped in half by his own kienzan, also when he was cut in half by Trunks (he lived for a few seconds!)

Also, I think to make everyone happy, every character, no matter what race, should be able to go Super Saiya-jin 5.

AND A BROLY AND GOKU FUSION.

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:32 pm

NeptuneKai wrote:Yeah this came out a long time ago, the world needs another Sparking game like it needs another DBZ hentai comic drawn in M.S paint.
Alright, I'm awake.

NeptuneKai
I Live Here

Post by NeptuneKai » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:14 pm

Rocketman wrote:
Alright, I'm awake.

You win again internet.
*Fwap Fwap Fwap*
Aro started to laugh. “Ha, ha, ha,” he chuckled.- Actual quote from Twilight

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:35 pm

Yeah, this is really old. There's not even any word there will be a BT4 outside of this one speculative article. And when said article was first posted it presented a Burst Limit screen shot as a preview of BT4. So yeah, the article isn't even proof of talk of a BT4.

Another BT game would be neat, but what it needs over characters is features. Granted, they need new characters to draw in more people so some more DB and GT characters would work for that. But in the features department it needs:

*Bigger arenas
*Cel-shading for the arenas too, not just the characters
*More than 2 characters on screen at a time
*Better story mode
*Character Creator

If it had those, I'd be sold.

I soooooooo want a CaC
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

Saimaroimaru
Advanced Regular

Post by Saimaroimaru » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:45 pm

Xyex wrote:Yeah, this is really old. There's not even any word there will be a BT4 outside of this one speculative article. And when said article was first posted it presented a Burst Limit screen shot as a preview of BT4. So yeah, the article isn't even proof of talk of a BT4.

Another BT game would be neat, but what it needs over characters is features. Granted, they need new characters to draw in more people so some more DB and GT characters would work for that. But in the features department it needs:

*Bigger arenas
*Cel-shading for the arenas too, not just the characters
*More than 2 characters on screen at a time
*Better story mode
*Character Creator

If it had those, I'd be sold.

I soooooooo want a CaC

Sigh, did you even read the article? If you did you would see that it states the pics as a screenshot or burst limit not BT4. Sigh, read before you post please.

Snail
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Snail » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:11 pm

Rocketman wrote:
Alright, I'm awake.

LOL!. Oh Em Gee...