Where do i get SSJ Vegeta in "Budokai 2" ?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cbot

Where do i get SSJ Vegeta in "Budokai 2" ?

Post by Cbot » Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:05 pm

I got super sayan 2,where do i get super sayan 1?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:52 pm

You get them at www.dictionary.com. :roll:

Please re-read the forum rules before you find yourself unintentionally banned for poor grammar. You've been warned before, and if you continue to post like this, you'll be outta here.

That said, GameFAQs is your friend.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Cbot

Post by Cbot » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:54 am

I am sorry for my grammar.English is my second language and I don't have many friends in my area to pratice it.I live in the Quebec province.The basic language there is french.Feel free to correct my mistake if I make some.

confused

Post by confused » Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:16 am

I got the SSJ capsule for Vegeta by using him to defeat Cell (the first time, not Majin Cell), and I've heard that you can get all the SSJ capsules by using the characters you want the transformation for to defeat a boss, but that didn't work when I used Vegeta to beat Freeza on Earth.

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:30 pm

I don't remember how you're supposed to get the Super Saiyan capsule for Vegeta, I just bought mine from the skills shop, if I remember correctly. If you still have trouble finding it, you could just beat the story mode to get his breakthrough capsule.

El_Diablo
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by El_Diablo » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:59 pm

I think it's available in the skill, shop isn't it?
Where's the beef?