Creepy Bruce Faulconer Track

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Nippolyte
Not-So-Newbie

Creepy Bruce Faulconer Track

Post by Nippolyte » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Does anyone know the name of the creepy Bruce Faulconer track that plays when Goku is being drowned by Frieza and envisions that Earth is destroyed? In fact, was it even released?

Coycoy88
Beyond Newbie

Re: Creepy Bruce Faulconer Track

Post by Coycoy88 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:05 am

That version of the song was never released. :( Only the remixed version was released on the Best of DBZ vol. 5 entitled, "Goku's Nightmare". When I get a new computer, I plan on ripping that original version.
My Youtube account (Coycoy88)

I primarily rip and upload unreleased Faulconer Productions music, as well as some other American dub music.

Nippolyte
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Nippolyte » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:50 am

Coycoy88 wrote:That version of the song was never released. :( Only the remixed version was released on the Best of DBZ vol. 5 entitled, "Goku's Nightmare".
Ok, thanks :)

dbzforeverUK

Post by dbzforeverUK » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:42 pm

Coycoy88
Beyond Newbie

Post by Coycoy88 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:18 am

Sorry that it took so long to upload. ^^; I rarely have access to a computer. But.... here you go. I Ripped this a long while back, just never got around to uploading it to 4shared. I just did some minor touch-ups on it yesterday. I did originally plan on ripping and editing in the BGM that played as goku attacked Frieza with his 20X Kaioken Attack but just didnt have the patience, lol. So I just let the Guru's theme play to it's end.

Goku's Nightmare (Original Namek Version)
My Youtube account (Coycoy88)

I primarily rip and upload unreleased Faulconer Productions music, as well as some other American dub music.

Codarik
Advanced Regular

Post by Codarik » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Love it. Now it is one of my new favorites.