What's this track?

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Eternal Super Saiyan
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1027
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:18 am
Location: Oregon, United States

What's this track?

Post by Eternal Super Saiyan » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:28 am

On this video, this song is played many times in the Universe Survival arc since it started over a year ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnySwablf3o

Sorry if this was asked before. There are at least a few tracks (this one included) in Super that I think are unreleased songs. I would love to know if there is a way to get these tracks legally somehow. Are they done by the same composer or is there more than 1 person working on music for Super?
"Lord Beers, what are those?? Do they taste like root beer?" ~ Goku

User avatar
TheRed259
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:26 am

Re: What's this track?

Post by TheRed259 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:40 am

That's an unreleased soundtrack from DragonBall Z Kai.

User avatar
Eternal Super Saiyan
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1027
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:18 am
Location: Oregon, United States

Re: What's this track?

Post by Eternal Super Saiyan » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:56 pm

TheRed259 wrote:That's an unreleased soundtrack from DragonBall Z Kai.
I assume Final Chapters (Buu Saga) Kai? It's been a little while since I saw it. I think I'm due to watch it again.

Still though it pains me when soundtracks are released, and not everything is included. I would pay extra to get the unreleased tracks.
"Lord Beers, what are those?? Do they taste like root beer?" ~ Goku

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5201
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:16 pm
Location: Mt. Paozu

Re: What's this track?

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:08 pm

Eternal Super Saiyan wrote:
TheRed259 wrote:That's an unreleased soundtrack from DragonBall Z Kai.
I assume Final Chapters (Buu Saga) Kai? It's been a little while since I saw it. I think I'm due to watch it again.

Still though it pains me when soundtracks are released, and not everything is included. I would pay extra to get the unreleased tracks.
Yeah, Final Chapters. Sumitomo didnt work on Saiyan-Cell, that was Yamamoto.

User avatar
TheGreatness25
I Live Here
Posts: 4190
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:36 am

Re: What's this track?

Post by TheGreatness25 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:41 am

Hey guys. Sorry, but I decided to piggy-back off of this thread since the title would remain the same, but my request is a bit different.

A while ago, I came across this track when looking for DB music. Supposedly, it's from one of the old video games. I just wanted to know if anyone knows the title or where it might come from -- for all I know, it could very well come from somewhere else. Thanks in advance!

[spoiler]https://clyp.it/4hvt4mpa?token=a31bbac7 ... e1a733b76b[/spoiler]

User avatar
VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator
Posts: 16466
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:10 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: What's this track?

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:12 am

TheGreatness25 wrote:Hey guys. Sorry, but I decided to piggy-back off of this thread since the title would remain the same, but my request is a bit different.

A while ago, I came across this track when looking for DB music. Supposedly, it's from one of the old video games. I just wanted to know if anyone knows the title or where it might come from -- for all I know, it could very well come from somewhere else. Thanks in advance!

[spoiler]https://clyp.it/4hvt4mpa?token=a31bbac7 ... e1a733b76b[/spoiler]
This is a selection from Vegeta's theme from the first Super Butoden game's arranged soundtrack.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

User avatar
TheGreatness25
I Live Here
Posts: 4190
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:36 am

Re: What's this track?

Post by TheGreatness25 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:38 pm

VegettoEX wrote:This is a selection from Vegeta's theme from the first Super Butoden game's arranged soundtrack.
Thank you so much! I've been looking for it forever. I should've just asked the forum a long time ago. Thank you! :D

Post Reply