Opinions on dbgt's italian opening

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

p-hyvo
Regular

Opinions on dbgt's italian opening

Post by p-hyvo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:49 am

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=db ... ORM=WRVORC

hi guys, i'm italian and i would like to know how do you all think our dbgt's opening is.

not counting the lyrics, that i can tell you does'nt have a lot to do with the series itself, how do you find it? do you like it or not?
remember fellas, anyone in gt after m2 >>>anyone in z (bog + rof excluded obv)
My power levels https://tbphyvopowerlevels.forumcommunity.net/m/
In the folder named "PL DI TUTTE LE SERIE + AF (TOYO E JIJII), VERSIONE CON I MIEI MOLTIPLICATORI"
if You ne ed any translation to comprehend something there Pm me

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Re: Opinions on dbgt's italian opening

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:00 pm

It's almost three minutes long, full of spoilers that could annoy some but it's a catchy tune, all in all. The Italian Z opening was better, though.

Say, did they seriously always play those 3-min openings back then?

p-hyvo
Regular

Post by p-hyvo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:15 pm

JohnnyCashKami wrote:It's almost three minutes long, full of spoilers that could annoy some but it's a catchy tune, all in all. The Italian Z opening was better, though.

Say, did they seriously always play those 3-min openings back then?
no boy, i posted the full version but the tv version is like 1:30 long

it does'nt really matter, but a part of the lyrics Always made me "laugh", cause (translated to english) it says (for Goku avery encounter turni into a fight" or something similar, and i've Always imagined a scene like : Goku meats gohan, gohan approaches him and Goku starts to beat him up out of nowhere, poor gohan kek
remember fellas, anyone in gt after m2 >>>anyone in z (bog + rof excluded obv)
My power levels https://tbphyvopowerlevels.forumcommunity.net/m/
In the folder named "PL DI TUTTE LE SERIE + AF (TOYO E JIJII), VERSIONE CON I MIEI MOLTIPLICATORI"
if You ne ed any translation to comprehend something there Pm me

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:15 pm

For some reason, I love most of the Italian anime openings I've found (the DB/Z/GT ones, Lupin III, Digimon, etc.). I don't know what it is about them, but they almost always turn out to be catchy as hell.

In regards to Dragon Ball, I think I remember also finding one once that seemingly was used to work for all three series? Unless that one was a fan-made thing. I'd have to try and find it again.
My Writing Endeavors
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people. Psychopaths, and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better." - Richard Castle, 'Castle'