DAN DAN Kokoro - Original Instrumental Version?

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

DAN DAN Kokoro - Original Instrumental Version?

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:18 am

I checked all GT music files that I have but none contained an instrumental version unfortunately, I did come across the karaoke but that's not it.

GT's OP in instrumental version does exist but looks like it wasn't officially released – We can hear a glimpse of it on FUNimation's GT trailer "You Think You Know GT?".

P.S. Yeah, games like Ultimate Tenkaichi/Blast (Japan-only) had an instrumental version but that's not really the original.

HakkaiBills93
Banned

Re: DAN DAN Kokoro - Original Instrumental Version?

Post by HakkaiBills93 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:00 am

JohnnyCashKami wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:18 am I checked all GT music files that I have but none contained an instrumental version unfortunately, I did come across the karaoke but that's not it.

GT's OP in instrumental version does exist but looks like it wasn't officially released – We can hear a glimpse of it on FUNimation's GT trailer "You Think You Know GT?".

P.S. Yeah, games like Ultimate Tenkaichi/Blast (Japan-only) had an instrumental version but that's not really the original.
the Japanese dragon box has the opening and ending 1 instrumentals as a bonus but the sound is muffled like episodes audios.

A French broadcast on AB1 has used it in better conditions, here a lq link from a forsaken website
http://videos.dbgt.free.fr/videos/GenSe ... but_v4.avi
but impossible to find in High Quality version, there has been a lot of airings in France on this channel and 2 other ones and they allways use opening ending randomly (sometimes it was japanese with vocals and kenjis, sometimes it was english text , sometimes only op 1 ed 1 were used etc)

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Re: DAN DAN Kokoro - Original Instrumental Version?

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:40 am

You're right. It is on the Dragon Box GT but the audio quality is less than satisfying but oh well, at least it exists.

Also, thanks for that, that still sounds better than the muffled Dragon Box GT version.