DBGT Japanese OST Complete

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Super 17
Regular

DBGT Japanese OST Complete

Post by Super 17 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ7QFnXKxrk

Above is all of the GT soundtrack. Everything composed by Akihito Tokunaga. Almost 2 hours worth. 141 tracks. This will absolutely be the best rips until an official CD is out.

Enjoy!!

What's your favorite Japanese GT BGM?

Rook8z8

Re: DBGT Japanese OST Complete

Post by Rook8z8 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:31 am

Is this your upload? If so, can you PM me a zip or something of the individual tracks?

Also, 18:28 is my favorite track, not just in the DB franchise, but in general. So upsetting we'll probably never hear it outside of rips/remakes.

Zestanor
Regular

Post by Zestanor » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:37 pm

I adore this score! It's true the budget was surely less than for Kikuchi, but the composer has real genius. The whole score is very fitting for GT's attempt to be a swan song for Dragon Ball. Things GT did superbly: music, voice acting, colors, art direction, story ideas, Pan. Things GT fumbled: implementing story ideas, fight choreography, ditching Pan. The fumbles, in my opinion, don't kick in and overshadow the show's merits until Pan and co get back to earth. But after then, the music carries the show through indirection and makes the stupid parts somewhat more than tolerably average.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:50 pm

Such an amazing soundtrack. This even has the missing portions that are seemingly cut from all the other versions of certain tracks. Thank you for this!