Anyone have the arranged OST version of Dragon Ball Z Super Butouden?

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

godzfire

Anyone have the arranged OST version of Dragon Ball Z Super Butouden?

Post by godzfire » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:09 pm

I had posted on the DBZ Reddit asking for help ID-ing an 18+ year old Vegeta theme song I had from an old burnt CD (https://www.reddit.com/r/dbz/comments/e ... eta_video/). Thankfully they were able to ID it as the arranged OST version of '(Battle Stage 2) Theme of Vegeta' from DBZ Super Butoden for SNES.

I was wondering if anyone has a copy of this CD or at least a lossless copy of the track, or know where I might be able to find it? Normally I'd go to FFShrine, but it's now dead. I searched all over the Net with no luck.
Discogs page for the OST CD
VGMDB Page

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Anyone have the arranged OST version of Dragon Ball Z Super Butouden?

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:52 pm

Hello! This is not a bootlegging community and you will not be provided with copies of legally/officially-distributed material.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::