New Complete M400 Unreleased / released link

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

RemixerDBZ

New Complete M400 Unreleased / released link

Post by RemixerDBZ » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:55 pm

Hello saiyans :D :D

I want to open my profile by sharing my editing work for ALL the BGM's M-400 UNRELEASED.

I do not forget that this work has been edited on previous extractions of these songs by other users that I follow on Youtube :)

NOTE: Some tracks are NOT completely muted for vocal / effects. Especially the M425 EXT, which has been almost IMPOSSIBLE to clean it (by separating the voice it also "camouflages" the chorus) so I joined it with the instrumental M425 to ... do something new.

I pray that you have all these soundtracks so that you can continue editing them, leaving them perfect :-)

Thank you.
LINK HERE

https://mega.nz/folder/5pg2RLab#zyf0AKMFcd91N0sCcE3GBg

https://mega.nz/folder/5pg2RLab#zyf0AKMFcd91N0sCcE3GBg

Zestanor
Regular

Re: New Complete M400 Unreleased / released link

Post by Zestanor » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:27 pm

Did this use my version as a base or did you start from scratch? What did you use to (kind of) mute out the voices?

RemixerDBZ

Post by RemixerDBZ » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:52 pm

Zestanor wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:27 pm Did this use my version as a base or did you start from scratch? What did you use to (kind of) mute out the voices?
Yes, I have taken others from the same film in Catalan and Spanish from bluray.

Others are yours, from users in general.

It irritated me that no one was able to even do a simple cleaning lol (that's why I put credits at the end of my post)

I HAVE USED: :arrow:

This website that according to bgm / ost makes it INCREDIBLE.

https://www.remove-vocals.com/

(BUT .... when the number of uses drops to 0 and I don't know how to circumvent that limit)

and I have used the program: SPLEETERGUI, frame that divides in 4 channels and saves the song joining the channels WITHOUT the voice channel.

The truth is I am very happy, they were wonderful (or almost ..)

So I explained that they can use them freely to fix in a more professional way than me. :D

Underscore_Johny

Post by Underscore_Johny » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:14 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that this is you https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnkey4 ... _0jAoezpvA since I can kinda figure it out by the tracks that you've done, and since you commented on my channel. If so, good work using Spleeter like I suggested to you, you got a lot done in such a short amount of time. I don't know if anybody else on here could go a step further and maybe use source separation software on these tracks, like what I tend to do with the ones on my channel, but hopefully someone does.
My YouTube channel (for all things related to Dragon Ball music): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8u5b- ... hh72ZLKsQ/

RemixerDBZ

Post by RemixerDBZ » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:53 am

Underscore_Johny wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:14 pm I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that this is you https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnkey4 ... _0jAoezpvA since I can kinda figure it out by the tracks that you've done, and since you commented on my channel. If so, good work using Spleeter like I suggested to you, you got a lot done in such a short amount of time. I don't know if anybody else on here could go a step further and maybe use source separation software on these tracks, like what I tend to do with the ones on my channel, but hopefully someone does.
Yeah that's my channel :thumbup:

it's me, yeah

Hopefully, I wish the same, what I never found a web or online site to improve the audio quality of all bgm's
: /

tronk21
Not-So-Newbie

Post by tronk21 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:13 pm

You did a great job and the best that could be done considering all the limitations. It's too bad that more couldn't be done about M425EXT since it's such a wonderful track.

Here's what M425EXT sounds like when extracted from the rear channels of the German dub:

http://matela.stronazen.pl/wp-content/u ... 425EXT.wav

The first half is riddled with voices just as in TheZestanor's version but the second half is almost voiceless despite the inferior quality and higher pitch. Also, don't get startled by Bulma's scream at the end. For all it's worth, maybe you could use something from this version.

RemixerDBZ

Post by RemixerDBZ » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:51 pm

wow! INCREDIBLE! :clap: :clap:

in German? so clean?

I'll see what I can do, although I'm working on it and I don't know how to reduce at least the beginning.

but great job. :clap:

I don't know where to find the English version, I can't find the movie to download.

Zestanor
Regular

Post by Zestanor » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:34 am

RemixerDBZ wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:51 pm wow! INCREDIBLE! :clap: :clap:

in German? so clean?

I'll see what I can do, although I'm working on it and I don't know how to reduce at least the beginning.

but great job. :clap:

I don't know where to find the English version, I can't find the movie to download.
The English version only exists in stereo because it is the first thing Funi ever dubbed in Texas.

RemixerDBZ

Post by RemixerDBZ » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:56 pm

Yes, I have the English version, if you want I can send it to you, the voice sounds strange, but the music is there.

Zestanor
Regular

Post by Zestanor » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:58 pm

I know, I have the DVD. I didn’t use the audio from it because the music is not in a separate stream like the with the season sets.

kei17
I Live Here

Post by kei17 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:51 am

To be precise, Funi's DVD releases of DB movie 2 do have a 5.1ch track, which actually is NOT properly mixed in 5.1ch.

RemixerDBZ

Post by RemixerDBZ » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:16 pm

Zestanor wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:58 pm I know, I have the DVD. I didn’t use the audio from it because the music is not in a separate stream like the with the season sets.
IT IS COSTING ME HORRORS TO CLEAN UP THE BEGINNING .... :(

I don't know what to do, I have tried Acoustica Premiun (completely pirated) and with online websites but ... not much.

With the ENGLISH version if I have been able to isolate the voice but a "murmur" of voices blablabla is still heard, although if I can hide it better than the German version, then it joins the INCREDIBLE cleaning that the other user of the German version uploaded and now It would.

But I don't know what else to do, I've tried equalizer, voice tones, hertz, cuts, in mp3 and wav and everything and I don't know what to do anymore ...

I leave it in your hands.

Zestanor
Regular

Post by Zestanor » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:45 pm

You can’t put lipstick on a pig

RemixerDBZ

Post by RemixerDBZ » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:10 pm

Zestanor wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:45 pm You can’t put lipstick on a pig
I do not understand :eh: :eh:

RemixerDBZ

Post by RemixerDBZ » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:05 pm

SURPRISE!

In the OLD version of Italy the M425 IS INSTRUMENTAL

(LINK at the end for those who want to clean it because I do not understand that it does not silence it)

In the REMASTERIZED version this soundtrack O_O does not sound

https://mega.nz/file/5t4UWYTJ#5iTDhFcnA ... 8t1d-jO7Xs

tronk21
Not-So-Newbie

Post by tronk21 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:47 pm

Thanks for all your hard work and for your most recent upload. This file has some value. Despite the music being kinda quiet under all the voices and in low quality , this is the first time that the full instrumental of this cue has been uploaded! The show featured only a part of the instrumental. So it's quite an impressive find. Thank you!

RemixerDBZ

Post by RemixerDBZ » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:08 pm

tronk21 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:47 pm Thanks for all your hard work and for your most recent upload. This file has some value. Despite the music being kinda quiet under all the voices and in low quality , this is the first time that the full instrumental of this cue has been uploaded! The show featured only a part of the instrumental. So it's quite an impressive find. Thank you!
Oh thank you very much! :D

I hope you can clean it and at least have this complete instrumental M425, since I have not been able to do it, I turned up the volume to make it sound better.

tronk21
Not-So-Newbie

Post by tronk21 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:24 pm

Oh, gosh, sorry to dissappoint you but I'm no magician. I can't clean it up. As I mentioned before, in the case of M425EXT I merely took out both rear channels from the German 5.1 audio just as they were. I didn't do any clean up job, I don't know how to do these things.

Still, the second half of M425EXT is cleaner in terms of lacking dialogue and sound effects. So in some cases German version is pretty useful. This next one is the best example of that:

http://matela.stronazen.pl/wp-content/u ... 0/M432.wav

Listen to how clean it is, it's almost only music there without any interruptions. The other cues would not be so clean as this one but still cleaner than what's available. I could do them all when I have more time. Of course, I'm only talking about Movie 2.

RemixerDBZ

Post by RemixerDBZ » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:41 pm

tronk21 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:24 pm Oh, gosh, sorry to dissappoint you but I'm no magician. I can't clean it up. As I mentioned before, in the case of M425EXT I merely took out both rear channels from the German 5.1 audio just as they were. I didn't do any clean up job, I don't know how to do these things.

Still, the second half of M425EXT is cleaner in terms of lacking dialogue and sound effects. So in some cases German version is pretty useful. This next one is the best example of that:

http://matela.stronazen.pl/wp-content/u ... 0/M432.wav

Listen to how clean it is, it's almost only music there without any interruptions. The other cues would not be so clean as this one but still cleaner than what's available. I could do them all when I have more time. Of course, I'm only talking about Movie 2.
With which programs have you eliminated "the back channels"?

If I could go polishing the M425 mmmmm

The COMPLETE instrumental that I have uploaded from the old Italian version can still be extracted better than me.

I've been using the IZOTOPE RX7 and the hacked Acoustica 7 for all functions and have only managed to salvage a chunk but it sounds .... hmm, "stuffy" :crazy:

tronk21
Not-So-Newbie

Post by tronk21 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:59 pm

I'm just using Audacity. Also, I haven't turned the back channels off but the center and front channels. The back channels were the only ones that I kept as they feature the least amount of voices (center channel) and sound effects (front channels). But they're not entirely free of those non-musical sounds as you can hear yourself.

I could've done all of this years ago as I had this material for quite some time. But I'm reluctant to rip these cues because I still have a faint hope that someday we will get the entirety of DB and DBZ Kikuchi music officially released. That would make all this work utterly pointless. That's why I don't have a lot of motivation to do it. Better wait for the complete release, which is weird that it still doesn't exist despite world-wide concerts of Kikuchi's Dragon Ball music being held for 3 years now. Well, we have to patient.