New Complete M400 Unreleased / released link

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

RemixerDBZ

Re: New Complete M400 Unreleased / released link

Post by RemixerDBZ » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:06 am

tronk21 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:59 pm I'm just using Audacity. Also, I haven't turned the back channels off but the center and front channels. The back channels were the only ones that I kept as they feature the least amount of voices (center channel) and sound effects (front channels). But they're not entirely free of those non-musical sounds as you can hear yourself.

I could've done all of this years ago as I had this material for quite some time. But I'm reluctant to rip these cues because I still have a faint hope that someday we will get the entirety of DB and DBZ Kikuchi music officially released. That would make all this work utterly pointless. That's why I don't have a lot of motivation to do it. Better wait for the complete release, which is weird that it still doesn't exist despite world-wide concerts of Kikuchi's Dragon Ball music being held for 3 years now. Well, we have to patient.
They will not release a cd ...

They would have already released it and a lot of songs I think they don't even have them or who knows ...

If you want, I can pass you the programs (fully cracked) and you try, so you have the complete programs.

Or tell me how you do it with audacity to eliminate those channels, I have the M425 in English (they speak quite "soft"), Italian as I have uploaded before, Spanish, French and Japanese.

So I'm doing tests if you tell me the steps ^ _ ^

RemixerDBZ

Post by RemixerDBZ » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:55 am

New work!

More is impossible for me.
3 parts units in this track.

link :arrow:

https://mega.nz/file/p1QAybzC#hbm_UmCsx ... kuRk3UbC_0

tronk21
Not-So-Newbie

Post by tronk21 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:55 am

RemixerDBZ wrote: They will not release a cd ...
We can't be sure of that. I still think they will release the complete soundtrack someday given the popularity of this music.
RemixerDBZ wrote: and a lot of songs I think they don't even have them or who knows ...
On the other hand, of this we can be sure. They definitely have all the tapes with all the cues. It's just not possible to throw musical material out like that. Even if they haven't got physical tapes stored in a vault somewhere then they surely have all the music already digitized as there was an article around 3 years ago about Toei digitizing their musical materials. One way or another, they certainly have every track recorded for Dragon Ball.
RemixerDBZ wrote: If you want, I can pass you the programs (fully cracked) and you try, so you have the complete programs.
That sounds like too much work. Sorry, I don't have time to do it.
RemixerDBZ wrote: Or tell me how you do it with audacity to eliminate those channels, I have the M425 in English (they speak quite "soft"), Italian as I have uploaded before, Spanish, French and Japanese.

So I'm doing tests if you tell me the steps ^ _ ^
It's easy. Just open a file with the Italian dub in Audacity. If the file has 5 channels, they appear in separate rows in the program. One rectangle with the sound frequencies going up and down is one channel. Like this:

Just press "Quiet" left to the rectangle (left to the word "Solo") and any given channel will be muted. Just mute the first 4 channels from the top. That will leave the last 2 channels, the bottom ones. These are the rear channels. Then select whatever moment you want from those channels by left-clicking the mouse and holding it that way until you drag the selection to the point you want it to end. When the selection begins at the point that a musical cue beings and ends when the cue ends, you're ready to cut out what you need from these channels. To do that, you need to go to "File" then click "Save others" or something like that. Then choose "Export selected sound". Name the file and click "Save" and you have a file ready with only the rear channels in a musical moment of your choosing.

I hope that was helpful.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:30 am

You can't seriously just be like "hey I'm happy to provide you with illegitimately-obtained and illegitimately-broken commercial software". C'mon, folks. Don't make this difficult for yourselves.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

tronk21
Not-So-Newbie

Post by tronk21 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:35 pm

Sorry, I got carried away. I can't fully speak for others but I think we just wanted to achieve the best possible version of unreleased products of this somewhat unexplored part of the franchise. I'm sure there was no corruptive intentions in any of our actions, just carelessness amidst fan-boyish excitement. I will keep your remark in mind for future proceedings.

Terez
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Terez » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:25 pm

I haven't studied M2 yet; I'm about to get to work on it today, but earlier I was looking for something else and I browsed through your rips and noticed that the piece you classified as "M410" (which is different from kenisu's classification for "M410", which you and Zestanor both just lumped in with "M409" because it's the same piece), is probably a musical SFX from the Arai library, and there's a much longer version of it in DB Episode 9.

I wouldn't be shocked if Kikuchi composed this; it's a C7 chord which works well in his key setting. But I also wouldn't be surprised to find it used as a sound effect in other Arai series.

RemixerDBZ

Post by RemixerDBZ » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:17 pm

Terez wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:25 pm I haven't studied M2 yet; I'm about to get to work on it today, but earlier I was looking for something else and I browsed through your rips and noticed that the piece you classified as "M410" (which is different from kenisu's classification for "M410", which you and Zestanor both just lumped in with "M409" because it's the same piece), is probably a musical SFX from the Arai library, and there's a much longer version of it in DB Episode 9.

I wouldn't be shocked if Kikuchi composed this; it's a C7 chord which works well in his key setting. But I also wouldn't be surprised to find it used as a sound effect in other Arai series.
Hopefully you can do something.

You can download all the soundtracks if you can improve them :)

the M425 buf ... but I have not been able to do, I could increase and double the effect of the chorus and then eliminate or isolate the voice but ... complicated.

The least spoken or heard, apart from the end of the German version, is the French and the English.

Terez
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Terez » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:19 pm

This is, alas, not one of my special powers.

Zestanor
Regular

Post by Zestanor » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:16 pm

Terez wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:25 pm I haven't studied M2 yet; I'm about to get to work on it today, but earlier I was looking for something else and I browsed through your rips and noticed that the piece you classified as "M410" (which is different from kenisu's classification for "M410", which you and Zestanor both just lumped in with "M409" because it's the same piece), is probably a musical SFX from the Arai library, and there's a much longer version of it in DB Episode 9.

IIRC I made up “M410” on my youtube numbering because it fit. The video you linked is a copypaste of mine (what is the point lol?), so there’s no reason to read into the number. And “Harp of Sportsmanlike competition” is some BS I tacked on for the lolz. (Presumably a lot of kenisu’s titles originated this way). I’m not even sure it’s a fitting title; I hadn’t actually watched the movie when I did the project.

RemixerDBZ

Post by RemixerDBZ » Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:30 pm

Zestanor wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:16 pm

IIRC I made up “M410” on my youtube numbering because it fit. The video you linked is a copypaste of mine (what is the point lol?), so there’s no reason to read into the number. And “Harp of Sportsmanlike competition” is some BS I tacked on for the lolz. (Presumably a lot of kenisu’s titles originated this way). I’m not even sure it’s a fitting title; I hadn’t actually watched the movie when I did the project.

I ... as long as you can fix or polish the M-425 ext or the Italian V. which is the entire instrument ... I'm already happy xD

It would be much appreciated, I already said it, download the clean bgm's and if you want to give it a touch of improvement, you already know, they are all yours. :)