M425 EXT Different languages for unreleased project

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

RemixerDBZ

M425 EXT Different languages for unreleased project

Post by RemixerDBZ » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:37 pm

Hello everyone! :wave:

I have been searching a lot and I have found this soundtrack that some have not wanted to help ripping unreleased in different languages ​​ :thumbup:

I HAVE FOUND THE FILM EVEN IN ARABIC, but ... several times I have verified that they fold it over as if it were a documentary ...

Why do i do this? because I have tried ISSE, moises.ai online, etc and nothing ... :crazy:

As I see that there are some users who say that it is ONLY in Japanese, because I have downloaded the different versions of the film, cut the piece, saved it in .wav and I upload it here SO I CAN COLLABORATE IN CLEANING THE VOICE
(with isse I can't find the exact frequency of the damn voice)

AVAILABLE IN:

Audio Portuguese, German (given by another user, the cleanest), Korean, Spanish, French (they speak quite soft) and Italian (which is ALL instrumental, if someone helps with the final part ...)

I SHARE LINK so you can download and do what I could not do with the song. Thank you. :thumbup:

https://mega.nz/folder/dhIB3YRa#eHgefwLumuGWz-iVidDB6Q

RemixerDBZ

Re: M425 EXT Different languages for unreleased project

Post by RemixerDBZ » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:34 pm

Honestly ... I do the work of looking for the film in several languages, of trying to clean the bgm, I extract the audio, I upload them so that you have it for any rip or project to test different languages ​​... and nobody answers, nobody help, nobody contributes ...

I do not understand the thinking of this forum.
By the way I have seen the movie in 5.1, I think English.

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:45 pm

RemixerDBZ wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:34 pm Honestly ... I do the work of looking for the film in several languages, of trying to clean the bgm, I extract the audio, I upload them so that you have it for any rip or project to test different languages ​​... and nobody answers, nobody help, nobody contributes ...

Considering how 99% of Kikuchi's BGMs have been ripped at this point, I don't think anyone cares too much at this point.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

RemixerDBZ

Post by RemixerDBZ » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:40 am

PurestEvil wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:45 pm
RemixerDBZ wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:34 pm Honestly ... I do the work of looking for the film in several languages, of trying to clean the bgm, I extract the audio, I upload them so that you have it for any rip or project to test different languages ​​... and nobody answers, nobody help, nobody contributes ...

Considering how 99% of Kikuchi's BGMs have been ripped at this point, I don't think anyone cares too much at this point.
Aaaaa ...

Better to leave it to "99%" and not to 100%, right? :eh:

a false 99% because most of the M400 I have cleaned and extracted myself, not like others, who have only removed the audio and have not bothered to clean them are the spleeter or very powerful similar programs.

Anyway, I have offered material to the "professionals", if they don't want to try, don't do it, I have a very calm conscience :wink:

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:55 pm

RemixerDBZ wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:40 am
PurestEvil wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:45 pm

Aaaaa ...

Better to leave it to "99%" and not to 100%, right? :eh:

a false 99% because most of the M400 I have cleaned and extracted myself, not like others, who have only removed the audio and have not bothered to clean them are the spleeter or very powerful similar programs.

Anyway, I have offered material to the "professionals", if they don't want to try, don't do it, I have a very calm conscience :wink:
I wish I could do something about it, but I don't know shit about audio modifications or Audacity. Like you said, up to the experts.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san