Dragon Ball Remixes/Cover (project)

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Jackdaslayer

Dragon Ball Remixes/Cover (project)

Post by Jackdaslayer » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:15 pm

Hi, So I've been working on covering a wide variation of Dragon Ball songs on my youtube channel "DBZREMIXES".

I've recently don'e Hatchiyack's (Four Emperors) and Ozotto's themes. I've based them all on their original themes respectively but added a bit more of a Faulconer Productions style. Don't let that put you off if you aren't into Faulconer as I've done all types of soundracks, including, Ocean Dub, Faulconer, Kikuchi, Sumitomo, Nathan Johnson, Mark Menza, Yamamoto and everything in between!

If you name a song it's probably already been done or is going to be so I'd love to get people's opinions on them!

The link to the channel is here but if there is something specific you're looking for a cover of, suggest it and I'll probably do it!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3ZBF ... OhD6g3ULdQ

What are some of your favourite Dragon Ball songs from the franchise? I'd love to give them a listen and maybe a cover!

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Dragon Ball Remixes/Cover (project)

Post by PurestEvil » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:40 am

A remix of Blue Velvet (GT) would be cool ig
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san