Can somebody rip this song for me?

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

IntangibleFancy
Regular

Can somebody rip this song for me?

Post by IntangibleFancy » Sun May 16, 2021 7:19 pm

https://youtu.be/PD_CSjd9VAk?t=2155

The song runs from there until 37:12. This is the only video of it I can find, but the characters talking are making it hard for me to hear.
Goin' down to South Park gonna have myself a time

GhostEmperorX
Regular

Re: Can somebody rip this song for me?

Post by GhostEmperorX » Mon May 17, 2021 8:39 pm

This probably isn’t the place to be posting personal requests in such a manner… but what do I know, I’ll just leave it to staff members to decide.

Underscore_Johny

Re: Can somebody rip this song for me?

Post by Underscore_Johny » Wed May 26, 2021 11:04 am

Yo! I have experience with ripping songs/bgm so I can at least give you some advice. From what I have seen, it would not really be possible to isolate the song from the other vocals like that. It might be possible with parts that have sound effects, but when voices overlap it never comes out clean. At least, that's what I have personally seen anyways. You would probably have to ask a professional audio editor, it's not something that someone on here will likely be able to do. There's also the fact that the source is from YouTube, and that kind of quality is often very difficult to work with. Obviously as you say, you can't find a better version, but typically to get the best results the audio has to be lossless (professionals might even make this a mandatory request in order for them to attempt a rip of it). Hope this clarifies things for you.
My YouTube channel (for all things related to Dragon Ball music): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8u5b- ... hh72ZLKsQ/