Not so known trimmed cues in the movies

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

BladeXRG

Not so known trimmed cues in the movies

Post by BladeXRG » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:04 pm

We all know M817, M1122 and M2025, for example, are trimmed during their appereances on the movies; but how many trimmed cues in movies are actually?
During movie 4, M1109 is four seconds shorter than the full track as you can see here. During movie 1, M809-1 is four seconds shorter; I couldn't add the trimmed part but I can give you the scene so you can realize it yourself. What other "not-so-known" trimmed cues in the movies do you know?

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Not so known trimmed cues in the movies

Post by PurestEvil » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:55 am

In Movie 6, when Krillin is dashing in the hallway and encounters the robots, the first measure of M1313A (the version used in the film when vegeta got his nuts cracked) plays for a few seconds.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

BladeXRG

Re: Not so known trimmed cues in the movies

Post by BladeXRG » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:13 am

PurestEvil wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:55 am In Movie 6, when Krillin is dashing in the hallway and encounters the robots, the first measure of M1313A (the version used in the film when vegeta got his nuts cracked) plays for a few seconds.
Yeah, I knew that one but for some reason people consider it a separate track; come on, some tracks repeated during their movies like M229, M601 or M1623.
Anyways, I've never seen anyone talk about how M1619 is cut short by eight seconds during movie 9; strange considering it's a pretty obvious one, but not even Kenisu noticed it.