Blade's Documents is over! For Dragon Ball/Z/Kai Boo!

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

BladeXRG

Blade's Documents is over! For Dragon Ball/Z/Kai Boo!

Post by BladeXRG » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:50 pm

Well, the day has come, the day where I can finally retire knowing I finished the infamous draft of the Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball Kai Majin Boo arc score; this work of months has finally been finished: Blade's Documents.

There are a lot of people I must thank. Kenisu3000 had done the drafts so I worked on base to that (whenever I could), tronk21 for helping me out with corrections to the charts, and Alter Vitoko ART for his work with the Sumitomo score, if it wasn't for him this would've been much harder.

In the future I'll be doing some retouches and rewriting some stuff, and will acknowleadge the release of newer BGMs, but for now what we get is a total documentation of the Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and their moves; and Dragon Ball Kai Majin Boo arc scores; with a rundown on the released BGMs composed for them.

So, while Kenisu's documentation goes over Tokunaga and Yamamoto and mine doesn't, mine goes over Kikuchi better (series, movies and breakdown) and over all of the Sumitomo score for Kai. Both have their advantages and disadvantages, so I think it's not a bad idea to request this to be pinned as well, so the best of both worlds is avaible for everyone who enters the forums.

Majin Man 101
Beyond Newbie

Re: Blade's Documents is over! For Dragon Ball/Z/Kai Boo!

Post by Majin Man 101 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:29 am

This is beautiful and the dedication is unrivaled.

Rafa Fast
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Blade's Documents is over! For Dragon Ball/Z/Kai Boo!

Post by Rafa Fast » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:00 am

Nice work! But as I can see, you'll only work with OG (series/movies) Z (series/movies) and Kai Boo, so no Kai 1.0 (Saiyans Saga-Cell Saga) right? Also, don't you plan on working in the International Version of Kai Boo? I'm sure that you know there are extra episodes and tracks and different placements in that version (oh yeah Let It Burn), if don't, then you should rename it to only Kai Boo or Kai 2014 in the documentation, because "The Final Chapters" doesn't exist in the JP version, that is the name given to the International.
I simply wouldn't want to imagine my life without Dragon Ball, thank you Akira Toriyama (1955-2024), you are now immortal.