Kuu-Zen-Zetsu-Go Official Instrumental (Completely Lost?)

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rafa Fast
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Kuu-Zen-Zetsu-Go Official Instrumental (Completely Lost?)

Post by Rafa Fast » Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:44 am

So, I'm aware that it's not all DB songs that get a official instrumental release, but this one is a curious case, Kuu-Zen-Zetsu-Go is one of them, because while its complete official instrumental can't be found anywhere, a short fragment can be heard in Japanese Kai episode 99, right after the opening, these 10 seconds are everything we have for now, I can confirm it's the ofc instrumental as the electric guitar isn't present in the vocal version, obviously, meant to replace the vocals.
I really hope I'm wrong and actually there's a full ofc instrumental available somewhere, in youtube there's only isolated back vocals fan edits, any help will be appreciated.
I simply wouldn't want to imagine my life without Dragon Ball, thank you Akira Toriyama (1955-2024), you are now immortal.

M16U3L2015
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Kuu-Zen-Zetsu-Go Official Instrumental (Completely Lost?)

Post by M16U3L2015 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:34 pm

In fact, it was used in the trailer of the Buu saga which means that at least one TV size version was recorded. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXVcOKppJZE

Now I don't know how likely it is that they will release a full version, since they didn't release the instrumental versions of Ultimate Battle either, despite appearing several times.

Also a better quality clean version of the audio from the video you posted, it is from the Fuji Two transmissions that have no voice on the sponsor cards. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VQnaUs ... share_link

Rafa Fast
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Kuu-Zen-Zetsu-Go Official Instrumental (Completely Lost?)

Post by Rafa Fast » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:37 am

Thanks a lot, but in the end, all we have it's still a short version, as I never saw that trailer before, maybe, maybe there's another video with a even more fuller version somewhere?
I simply wouldn't want to imagine my life without Dragon Ball, thank you Akira Toriyama (1955-2024), you are now immortal.