Help identifying a song used in a video

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SonEric84
Banned

Help identifying a song used in a video

Post by SonEric84 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:47 am

Magica
Regular

Post by Magica » Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:53 am

It helps to read the descriptions sometimes: "i used the music from the budokai 2 game on ps2"

So it's probably the Japanese. opening theme.

EDIT: And maybe it helps to read the comments, too: "It's Japanese name is "Kusuburu HAATO ni Hi o Tsukero!!" That is, in English, "Light a Fire in Your Smouldering Heart!!" :D"

Eclipse
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Eclipse » Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:46 am

It's an combination of both the Japanese opening and the ending as well. The full Japanese opening doesn't go like that (Although it's a bit similar)

SonEric84
Banned

Post by SonEric84 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:20 am

Magica wrote:It helps to read the descriptions sometimes: "i used the music from the budokai 2 game on ps2"

EDIT: And maybe it helps to read the comments, too: "It's Japanese name is "Kusuburu HAATO ni Hi o Tsukero!!" That is, in English, "Light a Fire in Your Smouldering Heart!!" :D"

Ah, actually I tried to do that but when I would go to look at the next page of comments the damn video would reload and I had this page open already so I figured it would just be easier to ask and maybe get a better answer from those on youtube. Thanks though.

Magica
Regular

Post by Magica » Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:51 pm

SonEric84 wrote:
Magica wrote:It helps to read the descriptions sometimes: "i used the music from the budokai 2 game on ps2"

Ah, actually I tried to do that but when I would go to look at the next page of comments the damn video would reload and I had this page open already so I figured it would just be easier to ask and maybe get a better answer from those on youtube. Thanks though.
Holy hell that's a long run-on sentence. :shock:

SonEric84
Banned

Post by SonEric84 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:36 pm

Magica wrote:
SonEric84 wrote:

Holy hell that's a long run-on sentence. :shock:

haha. It's funny because after I made that post I thought the same thing. Anywho, I guess I will be more careful next time.